Nobody here is autistic

patricknotstar

patricknotstar

Platinum
I was an engineering student and have met actual diagnosed autists. They are the farthest thing from someone who is blackpilled. Autistic ppl can’t even pick up basic social cues let alone understand the complex social dynamics of dating. Most think they’re autistic but really they’re just undersocialized from being alone all the time, like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, lilhorizontal32, Need2Ascend and 9 others
I was an engineering student and have met actual diagnosed autists. They are the farthest thing from someone who is blackpilled. Autistic ppl can’t even pick up basic social cues let alone understand the complex social dynamics of dating. Most think they’re autistic but really they’re just undersocialized from being alone all the time, like me
mild autisim vs moderate to severe autism is pretty different tho

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
is that you in your avi

Sometimes I argue with people so much here I realize they are sad hurt people and I feel bad ngl

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
"Autism" and "non-NT" are just excuses for a lack of success in the dating world

jfl
autism is just used here as hyperbole to mean uncommon or bizzare behaviour/beliefs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, AlwaysHaveQuestions, klamus and 1 other person
cementing your title as worst poster on the site

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
There are definitely plenty of people here who are on the spectrum. Autism is basically a disorder that makes it a lot harder for people affected to communicate and interact with more “normal” people because they don’t pick up certain social cues easily and behaviors/conversations that come naturally to most other people just don’t register with them.

You really think breaking down the dating scene into an exact science proves people here don’t have autism? It’s the exact opposite. Normal people, even those who are ugly and blackpilled, don’t feel the obsessive need to focus on logic and philosophy in these dynamics like autistic people tend to. They don’t have to come up with an exact formula to explain everything while expecting it (and needing it) to 100% line up with reality and they don’t see everything in such black and white terms. They don’t have to come up with such strict scripts to guide their behaviors in advance.

Most people here can’t even have a normal conversation with their own family members but you think because they can spend hours a day online obsessively debating other social recluses over exact gonial angle, mid face ratio, maxilla forward growth, and PFL numbers and how they each incrementally affect dating success and compare, it shows they’re not actually autistic...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: here, Zradrad, Julius and 1 other person
okay bud I believe you

nicolas cage laughing GIF

cope

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety
Being shy and introverted = autism

So by this definition a lot of men are autistic

i think you dont understand that most people here "studied" dating as a stem subject - wacthed faceandLMS lectures, read trough the statistics etc..

Not from some real life experience..

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
Being shy and introverted = autism

So by this definition a lot of men are autistic
I know some extroverted diagnosed autists. One is 6 psl and slays the other is ugly as sin and doesn’t but not because he’s autistic

This is what I keep telling people!

That's why i keep saying the blackpill actually help you if you're a real mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar
autist is just word for acting weird in blacpilled community... I dont think people mean real autism..