Nobody here is getting laid

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
If you were getting laid then you would never post here

Only a minority of users even post about getting laid and its obvious they will not be here long term

You could claim @Amnesia gets laid but he is only here for the validation nothing more

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, UltimateMan, Deleted member 9787 and 4 others
Even If I manage to ascend and get laid I will still post here. This place plus other incel sites are quite literally the only place in the world were 100% truth is told. I don't like talking the bluepill with normies, it gives me migraines.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 10524, UltimateMan and 5 others
:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Nephs I been getting pussy since grade 9

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
NEPHS LISTEN TO ME

Some of us get laid occasionally cause we're sub-Chadlites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 9666, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
Even If I manage to ascend and get laid I will still post here. This place plus other incel sites are quite literally the only place in the world were 100% is told. I don't like talking the bluepill with normies, it gives me migraines.
You have posted here less than 1k times in over a year, I would bet money you wouldn't touch this place if you got laid
Nothing to be sad about, its just how it is
1 user claims to get laid so everyone gets laid XD

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
3D Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
You have posted here less than 1k times in over a year, I would bet money you wouldn't touch this place if you got laid

Nothing to be sad about, its just how it is

1 user claims to get laid so everyone gets laid XD
Nigga I have been with the blackpill/redpill communities ever since I was like 18, but every single one of my communities always gets banned, or i get banned from them so I have to migrate to new ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Bro getting laid is like getting high, its not a magical experience, by the next day its over

Now having a gf will def make you post less, but I still never left completely

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, .👽., JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
Nigga I have been with the blackpill/redpill communities ever since I was like 18, but every single one of my communities always gets banned, or in get banned from them so I have to migrate to new ones.
Fair enough, smart of you to be more spread out unlike me who is invested in this account
Bro getting laid is like getting high, its not a magical experience, by the next day its over

Now having a gf will def make you post less, but I still never left completely
Bro can we chat sometime?

i have a gf and get laid regularly yet i still post regularly here, i just like coming here because the shit on here is funny af and i can say based stuff without normies seething

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewcoper, .👽. and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
i have a gf and get laid regularly yet i still post regularly here, i just like coming here because the shit on here is funny af and i can say based stuff without normies seething
Most users wouldn't be here in that position, heck I can't see a picture of your gf so its pointless to even speculate here. Even if a user does get fat most girls are fat, ethnic, ugly etc so would it even matter? Not really.

No you don’t you told me you lost your penis in iraq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Most users wouldn't be here in that position, heck I can't see a picture of your gf so its pointless to even speculate here. Even if a user does get fat most girls are fat, ethnic, ugly etc so would it even matter? Not really.
i’ll pm you a pic of my girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
cope. i got piped by @BlackBoyo just this week 🥵

Many people get laid here tbh.:y'all:

Getting laid is easy lol

Getting laid is easy lol
If getting laid was easy inceldom wouldn't be on the rise

Then factor in that most women are fat, ugly, ethnic

The average dude here isn't getting laid "easily"

You can always smell their sit once they leave, that counts as slaying.

• Ugh..
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
@JosephGarrot123 better take the tip, that's the closest you are going to be to getting laid fagget.

This is one of the few places you can spit Black Pills & Political Incorrectness not get banned. Also, good looksmaxxing tips. Nothing to do with getting laid or not.

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz