nobody here is gl,95+ percent of ppl are ugly

fraudmaxxer7

fraudmaxxer7

Veganism and semen retention is life
if you guys were gl you wouldnt have to take 30 frauded pics in lighting/distortion to look good,do you guys see how this guy can just take a picture in his bathroom natural lighting with back camera up close and in natural lighting and still look htn? NOT ONE person on this forum besides 5 ppl can look htn+ in this circumstances,you all think you are the rating of your frauded self,a true htn can look good like this trans in any lighting,nobody posts unfrauded pics like this guy,this will trigger every1 bc you all know you cant take a shot like this and look good,bc your brutal asymetry and bad skin will finally show. BTW THIS IS A TRANS MAN,biological woman

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You, looksmaxxing223, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Don’t lie, you only made this thread to post the femboy you just coomed to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Ascending2Tyrone, watah and 7 others
Don’t lie, you only made this thread to post the femboy you just coomed to.
no its a perfect example of a normie,who can take unfrauded pics and still look good.

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Faggot

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, rooman, skkrrrtcantdo and 4 others
I genuinely feel like I'm 95th percentile in my passport pic which was unfrauded as it was one attempt taken by someone else using those cameras that often highlight failos and make people look like asymmetrical goons
The foid who took it made the tongue swish around in her cheek motion as she went to the computer station to view and process the photo

• Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
well lets see u then nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and God-himself
bro really made this post to be gay

• +1
Reactions: rooman, noonespecial, God-himself and 1 other person
if you guys were gl you wouldnt have to take 30 frauded pics in lighting/distortion to look good,do you guys see how this guy can just take a picture in his bathroom natural lighting with back camera up close and in natural lighting and still look htn? NOT ONE person on this forum besides 5 ppl can look htn+ in this circumstances,you all think you are the rating of your frauded self,a true htn can look good like this trans in any lighting,nobody posts unfrauded pics like this guy,this will trigger every1 bc you all know you cant take a shot like this and look good,bc your brutal asymetry and bad skin will finally show.View attachment 3232486
I cant stip caging holy fuck:feelskek::feelskek:.ABSOLUTE DELUSION I CANT STOP. I love users like this, similar to mvp, they are completely disconnected from reality

• +1
Reactions: rooman, noonespecial and God-himself
I cant stip caging holy fuck:feelskek::feelskek:.ABSOLUTE DELUSION I CANT STOP. I love users like this, similar to mvp, they are completely disconnected from reality
nah im nothing like that schizo,i made a reality check post this happens to apply to you,your the one detached from reality claiming 6'2,when your 5;10 barefoot,absolute insanity,grown ass man frauding 4 inches btw with shoe lifts HAHAHAHA

good thread
but that abomination doesn't look good, looks like a mugshot after "he" got done pulling off a massacre in the school cafeteria

nah im nothing like that schizo,i made a reality check post this happens to apply to you,your the one detached from reality claiming 6'2,when your 5;10 barefoot,absolute insanity,grown ass man frauding 4 inches btw with shoe lifts HAHAHAHA
Your just bluepilled, why wouldnt i fraud when it’s completely unnoticeable

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
that picture of a troon is taken with

makeup
angle frauding
pro camera

u are braindead

• +1
Reactions: rooman and anthony111553
that picture of a troon is taken with

makeup
angle frauding
pro camera

u are braindead
u cant angle fraud front face hahaha and also 0 makeup

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, noonespecial and shizuku11111
Most people are ugly yea
Beauty is in imagination, in real life most people look bad

• +1
Reactions: rooman, noonespecial and fraudmaxxer7
Everyone frauds. Taking a selfie in your room looks worse than all these celebrities with their proffesionally taken photos. Your logic saying every htn in these photos is a MTN unfrauded is a lie as by that logic every Chad is a chadlite and chadlite htn and that everyone is one Leauge lower than their current. By saying this you are creating unnecessary inflation in looks going from saying for example htn is top 90% to htn is top 98%

Everyone frauds. Taking a selfie in your room looks worse than all these celebrities with their proffesionally taken photos. Your logic saying every htn in these photos is a MTN unfrauded is a lie as by that logic every Chad is a chadlite and chadlite htn and that everyone is one Leauge lower than their current. By saying this you are creating unnecessary inflation in looks going from saying for example htn is top 90% to htn is top 98%
im syaing you cant rate yourself on best pics,every1 looks 1-2 poits lower from best pics to unfrauded

70% of people are average.
15% are above average.
15% are ugly.

Contrary to popular belief, majority of looksmaxxers skew young and are at least aware of the importance of good skin, good hair and low bodyfat, which makes them far more likely to use finasteride, get a good haircut, use accutane, have a skin routine, and work out. If anything they should at the very least be average looking once it's all said and done.

The majority of woke reddit peronalitymaxxers are the ugly ones.

• JFL
im syaing you cant rate yourself on best pics,every1 looks 1-2 poits lower from best pics to unfrauded
A normal selfie is the best way to rate in neutral lighting

HAHAH selfie distors everything and makes normies look way better in reality,only candids or back camera from 5 feet are realitic,no fucking way you said selfies are realistic,LOOK AT ACTORS SELFIES IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HOW THEY LOOK IN MOVIES

• JFL
if you saw lorenzo irl,he would look nothing like on the left,but exactly on the right,stop coping selfies are soo fake

HAHAH selfie distors everything and makes normies look way better in reality,only candids or back camera from 5 feet are realitic,no fucking way you said selfies are realistic,LOOK AT ACTORS SELFIES IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HOW THEY LOOK IN MOVIES
The movies make them look better than irl🤦

Nah I think most users here above average