Nobody is coming to save you

The best advice is often the most simple.

The main problem here is that people aren't looking for advice, they are looking to be told what to do. As they were taught in school.
Preferably by an authority-figure.
They want me to tell them exactly, step by step by step, what to do, how to behave and what to say. To achieve success.

Most people on this forum, including myself, lack a masculine role-model, a mentor, in the real world.

You end up with these weak-minded souls. For a decade (in public schools) they have been taught to supress their natural urges, energy, power, and do what they are being ordered to do instead.

Raised as slaves. Cattle.
Whole society has been stripped of that.
Now it only goes downhill from there.
Watch shit unironically hit the fan by the end of this year or beginning of next year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's never over!
It's never truly over until you are dead.

But most people become complacent slaves to their life circumstances.
Mentally they are done for.

Whole society has been stripped of that.
Now it only goes downhill from there.
Watch shit unironically hit the fan by the end of this year or beginning of next year.
That's fine. Society's overall development is of little business to us.

It makes it even more important to realize the mindset we need to have to succeed in life.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Jesus will save me

• Love it
The best advice is often the most simple.

The main problem here is that people aren't looking for advice, they are looking to be told what to do. As they were taught in school.
Preferably by an authority-figure.
They want me to tell them exactly, step by step by step, what to do, how to behave and what to say. To achieve success. This is a slave mindset

Most people on this forum lack a masculine role-model, a mentor, in the real world.

You end up with these weak-minded souls. For a decade (in public schools) they have been taught to supress their natural urges, energy, power, and do what they are being ordered to do instead.

Raised as slaves. Cattle.

Now they are just looking for some 'redpill sigma-male guru' to tell them what to do, just like the teachers in school told them what to do.

They want to be sold some lie and merely give the power over their life to someone else other than 'the establishment' (which has failed them). But they never had power over their own lives and instead of taking control, they just look for someone else to give their power to.

But that's just another trap. The trap of the 'self-improvement' community, which looksmaxxing is part of.
Insanely high iq post, interesting point of view.
That’s why bbcs ascend they don’t hold back and do whatever the fuck they wanna do

• +1