Nobody mogs my symmetry

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 685
over for narcys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Hating me won't make you less subhuman, u so ugly you so embarrassed to show yourself
I don't give a fuck about mogging you, even though I do like many people here. You're not that special bud

Border hops me

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2205
you dont look even close to him, on video u sent i can see you look average fuck

Are you jelly doodoohead?
I don't give a fuck about mogging you, even though I do like many people here. You're not that special bud
Where are you from, loser? Are you from losertown, because you are a looser

Are you jelly doodoohead?
no bro... im so sorry that you are that stupid that u need to come on forum where 50% of community are incels and u fight with ppl coz they mock you not for your looks but for your fucking one digit iq

no bro... im so sorry that you are that stupid that u need to come on forum where 50% of community are incels and u fight with ppl coz they mock you not for your looks but for your fucking one digit iq
Shut up Diaper Man

• Ugh..
Reactions: needsolution
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, JustTrynaGrow, needsolution and 1 other person
I :heart: border niggers

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
lose that fat face

Lawn mowers me

I fucking love threads like these it keeps this website alive
I wish cuck mods never banned the ultra narcies of this forum, it would be SOO much more entertaining

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and shimada
Tequila and limes me

you are a fucking subhuman stop acting like a narcy, no striking features at all, shit harmony and boring ass beaner face

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Old el pasos me

you are a fucking subhuman stop acting like a narcy, no striking features at all, shit harmony and boring ass beaner face
Say that to Titbot, every time I talk to women the first thing they complement are my eyes and longashes, long and thick like my penis
Eyelashes*
And also, are you saying the golden ratio is flawed? Should my harmony resamble yours instead?

Last edited:
Say that to Titbot, every time I talk to women the first thing they complement are my eyes and longashes, long and thick like my penis
Eyelashes*
And also, are you saying the golden ratio is flawed? Should my harmony resamble yours instead?
Mexicano bean level low IQ sales sombrero level cope
Mexicancel says he has a wife with a tattoo of how they met on his chest , yet women still talk about his dick. I feel bad for your wife that she settled for a cheating grease monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Mexicano bean level low IQ sales sombrero level cope
Mexicancel says he has a wife with a tattoo of how they met on his chest , yet women still talk about his dick. I feel bad for your wife that she settled for a cheating grease monkey
Sush!