Nobody on here has better anti aging routine than me.

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Hater
NAC, red light therapy mask, cashew overdose for copper, centella extract, derma stamping pen, vitamin c sup, bryan johnson’s polyphenol rich olive oil, dark chocolate, black coffee.

Its over for you oldcels. I will look 18 at age 40

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books, mog222, Obamalama and 3 others
doing all that just for my aging genetics to mog jfl

• +1
Reactions: callisto, axeyyek, datboijj and 3 others
NAC, red light therapy mask, cashew overdose for copper, centella extract, derma stamping pen, vitamin c sup, bryan johnson’s polyphenol rich olive oil, dark chocolate, black coffee.

Cope but @mathis needs this over for him when twink death hits straight from htn+ to ltn in mumbai

no collagen nor hyaluronic acid nor tretinoin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and LVZZO

and at 40 ur smv will be completely dictated by ur status/money

• +1
Reactions: callisto and N1666
Its easy spend ALL day sleeping and eat a Lot, buccal fat helps to avoid wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
post the results.

• Woah
Reactions: datboijj
and at 40 ur smv will be completely dictated by ur status/money
no lol, looks matter more than ever when you're old it's just that almost nobody still has them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, mvp2v1, nofap and 3 others
"Brian Johnson" dn rd after that, popping hundreds of pills is just gonna burn a hole in your GI tract.

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, likenesss and albe.ORG
"Brian Johnson" dn rd after that, popping hundreds of pills is just gonna burn a hole in your GI tract.
Polyphenol is the strongest antioxidant there is

All you need is tret and retinol

no lol, looks matter more than ever when you're old it's just that almost nobody still has them.
Its kinda trash to look Young for some reason, people dont respect u and u are disgusted by women ur age. But better than looking old ofc

Its kinda trash to look Young for some reason, people dont respect u and u are disgusted by women ur age. But better than looking old ofc
there's a difference between looking young and having a babyface.

if your bones are developed people won't estimate your age to be much lower than your early twenties.

I get estimated somewhere around 20-25 usually, I'm 31.

• +1
Reactions: smallman, datboijj and MakinItHappen
How has anybody not tagged me? Lol.

I'm 32 looking 24-26.

Go ask around.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and optimisticzoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

if your bones are developed people won't estimate your age to be much lower than your early twenties.

I am probably considered baby faced like ya said, i tried and lost weight but It didnt help i look better but still kinda neotenous for some reason

Cope but @mathis needs this over for him when twink death hits straight from htn+ to ltn in mumbai
I’ll still destroy your mom with my 7,5 caliber

mines better cause i have all of this plus tret, HA, and collagen peptides

I am probably considered baby faced like ya said, i tried and lost weight but It didnt help i look better but still kinda neotenous for some reason
baby-face has little to do with skin, it means your bones are weak.

if people think you're in your teens that's not a compliment, teenagers don't tend to have good skin due to all the hormonal imbalances, they're just underdeveloped.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, LVZZO, nofap and 3 others
baby-face has little to do with skin, it means your bones are weak.

if people think you're in your teens that's not a compliment, teenagers don't tend to have good skin due to all the hormonal imbalances, they're just underdeveloped.
Nah they sell me beer and stuff but i dont look my age clearly, yea skin is kinda bad but its not the issue, prob too pale and some feminine features, my bones are ok but to reach that Ramirez look i need to lose a Lot of bf cuz his face was way longer

I have aajonus vonderplanitz diet dummy

Idiotic take, they become less important. You think a woman looking to marry who is 40 gives a fuck about muh hunter eyes? sure u might be able to fuck more but who cares when you're 40.

You think a woman looking to marry who is 40 gives a fuck about muh hunter eyes?
no but they do care for your lack of wrinkles, and having a full head of hair.

Idiotic take, they become less important. You think a woman looking to marry who is 40 gives a fuck about muh hunter eyes? sure u might be able to fuck more but who cares when you're 40.
Tbh theres many who mog at 40 i think people think its a old age bc previous generations were looking old at that age but nowadays people take measurments and endup not looking as bad

OP is right, only neoteneous beings (cats, dogs, kids, foids) get to experience unconditional caring type of love. Some foids are capable of loving a masc chad this way to an extent too but they're pretty rare

no but they do care for your lack of wrinkles, and having a full head of hair.
Yeah but that dosent mean looks matter more when you're older lol, it just means they arent nothing

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
Money matters more for "SMV" , meaning getting married, but who cares about marriage if there is no genuine attraction, you'll just get yourself into dead bedrooms and then into a divorce court

I hate to imagine where you get your information if you think nuts, oil and chocolate makes you age better.

stupidest slave

How to use dermastamp send titorial

My anti aging routine is not drinking smoking and regular working out.

If you're young (teens) and people assume you're older its good. But if you're older (30+) and people assume you're younger its good.

Being slim helps a shit ton