Nobody under the age of 17-18 should be cutting or starving themselves.

chriszy

chriszy

Iron
People need to realise your spikes in hunger when you’re in your teens isn’t for no reason. Your body literally needs food to develop. While in puberty stage you should be eating around 2500-3000 calories a day. And no, eating in a surplus of calories is not bad for you because you will be growing.

as long as you aren’t a fat fuck and you play a sport there’s no reason to be eating less calories. If you’re fat as a teen it’s likely because you don’t get any exercise.

If you’re dieting while you’re still growing in height you’re a fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: goober55, everydayfun, Charisma and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, cromagnon, watah and 4 others
Water. But yeah I think it has to be said because there are some really dumb young people in this forum who are going to end up CurlyHairedJamesing themselves.

nah it’s all genetics ik a lot of tall skinny people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and LegitUser
yeah bro just bloat urself

Idk bro I heard less fat → less aromatase activity → more dimorphism + bigger dick. Ofc that's not solid reasoning but perhaps it's true. Would explain the tall and skinny stereotype. Why not be out there lookin like Elias de poot n hung brah? :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and rgvmogger07
Do you think I will grow at all If I eat more? I’m 6’1 and 16

Idk bro I heard less fat → less aromatase activity → more dimorphism + bigger dick. Ofc that's not solid reasoning but perhaps it's true. Would explain the tall and skinny stereotype. Why not be out there lookin like Elias de poot n hung brah? :LOL:
it's true, more fat = more estrogen conversion

People need to realise your spikes in hunger when you’re in your teens isn’t for no reason. Your body literally needs food to develop. While in puberty stage you should be eating around 2500-3000 calories a day. And no, eating in a surplus of calories is not bad for you because you will be growing.

as long as you aren’t a fat fuck and you play a sport there’s no reason to be eating less calories. If you’re fat as a teen it’s likely because you don’t get any exercise.

i was obese as a teen and ate like 3k calories a day like you recommended. i had no choice but to cut lmaoo

It’s not water you faggot when half the posts you see by young people are about dieting the fuck out of themselves please do us all a favor and GTFO
cope u idiot it is water most young ppl do this bc theyre RETARDS and dont know the dangers of doing this because they relatively dont have a frontal lobe developed

cope u idiot it is water most young ppl do this bc theyre RETARDS and dont know the dangers of doing this because they relatively dont have a frontal lobe developed
So if you understand that they all do it why just say it’s water? That means you’re just shitting on someone for no reason for making the post. This shit SHOULD be more widespread.

• +1
Reactions: project chadlite

id rather be good looking whilst im young rather than average for a 1 - 2cm of extra height

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
id rather be good looking whilst im young rather than average for a 1 - 2cm of extra height
I’m not saying becoming a fatass will make you look better😭. I’m literally saying when you’re at a young age you shouldn’t restrict yourself from eating. If you want to lose weight when you’re young, lose weight by doing a shit ton of cardio instead of starving yourself

I mean if your fat then cut down calories

High inhib ramblings, good luck being a fatass in your teenage years and stunting your social development due to being repulsive. Lean is law no matter the age

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
As long as you arent going under a 500 calorie deficit there should be no issues with cutting during puberty.

holy shit dude thank you for making this, so many retarded fucks out here under the age of 18 starving and dieting, i did it when i was like 14 and missed out on predicted height, i fucked up. I hope others dont make the same mistake, if you're retarded enough to do it knowing the consequences you deserve it. At that age your testosterone should be high and you should be gaining mostly muscle, its when you sit down all fucking day it becomes the problem, majority of cases their body fills out when they're older.

you have to decide being lean now but stunting your overall growth or chubby now but not stunting growth

Dnrd
me while I was starving myself at 18

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
No lol, i ended up being taller than I previously was supposed to be when I was a fatcel.

Absolute cope dont listen to him, just dont be retarded while cutting

• Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma
Holy shit lmao
I've only done it for 4 days and I stopped because I heard it stunts height on this thread