NOFAP+CS+M: Day 1

Rochefort6

Rochefort6

Banned
Day 1 fellas!

Today I was sapped of all my energy, like fucking dead, which might have been due to the fact that I've been drinking several cups of coffee in the previous days. Slightly better than yesterday, when I was very moody, emotionally reactive, and low T, but still not close to ideal.

Overcame this low T bitch feeling today with l-theanine, cbd, fish oil, cordeceps and reishi mushroom to keep calmer, NO MORE COFFEE FOR ME :D

I had, what felt like a ball of stress and anxiety in my stomach most of the day and would react with stress to things that wouldn't faze me before. This feeling was heightened and prefaced before talking to strangers and generally doing fun shit, but after getting in the flow of things the feelings mostly subsided.

Much harder to keep eye contact and when I did it didn't carry this masculine oompf that it used to. I felt a bit like a beta bitch when interacting with other men today. Also, I was still a bit emotional and reacted negatively to a small comment made by my gf. By the end of the day I was joking around and interacting with others no problem, but the low T feelings were still in the background.

No real strong sexual desire (or erections) towards other women, which only a few days ago was so intense I would eye fuck every female and catch myself coming up with ways to fuck them lol. After the 90 days I'm hoping to keep the positive effects of Nofap without the compulsive feelings of lust.

I've been doing cold showers consistently, except for one day, for 2 weeks before the start of this 90-day journey, so nothing drastic to note today. I'm very accustomed to them, so much so that I can make the water ice cold--at its coldest--step straight in and feel far less pain and feelings of discomfort. It's actually enjoyable now! The strong wake-up, almost drug-like effects from them has diminished but my willpower has definitely increased from taking them.

I planned on doing 30 mins meditation but I think I accidentally did 20 mins first time round so I did 10 mins later just in case, might have ended up being 40 mins in total.

Geeeez sitting down that long was almost torture towards the end of my first sit down. I felt compelled to move at some points and in some moments I was very sensitive to my breathing which would cause very sharp, restless exhales.

After the first sit down, my second was much easier to relax into. I just finished the meditation and I still feel a clean calm in my body and mind and feel more content and patient. This mediation shit is SUPER FUCKING POWERFUL AND IMPORTANT. I've realized how compulsive, deluded, addicted, elusive my mind is. My control over it has weakened a lot from not meditating as long as I have. I need to become more accustomed to the discomfort and presence that comes from meditation for the sake of the streak, it really is essential!!

TLDR:

• Felt like a low T bitch, was fucking dead tired, little to no sexual desire and eye contact was hard to keep. Better than yesterday though.
  • Cold showers are enjoyable, much easier to get accustomed to in the morning, and less painful. They have lost most of their coffee like effects but continue to improve my willpower
  • Meditation felt like torture at the end of the first 20 mins but got easier the next 10. Meditation is the secret to this journey, my control over my mind is pretty weak atm.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Got the hunter eyes and Htobrother
I dont fucking care greycel

its worth it

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6 and Htobrother
Yesterday i forgot to ask you how old are you bro

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
How do u fucking meditate

• +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes
you should start counting just after 3 days to avoid shame

• +1
Reactions: Inline
Dn but nofap is cope

• JFL
Reactions: Inline
I will quit coffee tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
Btw what effects no coffe gives

Btw what effects no coffe gives
not sure if its the coffee but I was super tired today, like wanting to sleep now type tiredness, a bit emotionally reactive, stressed, and anxious. Unusual to how I felt before relapse.

not sure if its the coffee but I was super tired today, like wanting to sleep now type tiredness, a bit emotionally reactive, stressed, and anxious. Unusual to how I felt before relapse.
Yeah coffe has effects on serotonin i think

Yeah coffe has effects on serotonin i think
so does nofap, cold showers and meditation, probably. That and other self-improvement shit should counteract the effects in the long run

👏👏

• +1
Reactions: Inline and Rochefort6