NoFap during puberty

I was noFap for 3,5 years, starting at age 19 until 22 and half. I hadn't a single benefit from it

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I was noFap for 3,5 years, starting at age 19 until 22 and half. I hadn't a single benefit from it
RIP your dick

I was very afraid when I was about to fap first time after 3,5 years , I thought that I might get a heart attack
take it easy and then go full overdrive. you'll adapt in time

Nofap makes you low inhb as fuck, I'm on week 4 and get way more female attention and iois, increases testosterone too

Just
1553.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Nofap makes you low inhb as fuck, I'm on week 4 and get way more female attention and iois, increases testosterone too

I don't want to discourage you with your nofap coping, but I didn't had any of that effects on me. I was high inhib and no female paid no attention at me in that period as far as I can remember

I don't want to discourage you with your nofap coping, but I didn't had any of that effects on me. I was high inhib and no female paid no attention at me in that period as far as I can remember
Mate I've been rated psl 6.5 over here, not bragging but maybe that's why I'm getting the effects you aren't

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Mate I've been rated psl 6.5 over here, not bragging but maybe that's why I'm getting the effects you aren't

Don't get me wrong buddy boyo I have to share my experience, you are 4 weeks in nofap, I was 52*3.5= 182 weeks in row , I know what I am talking about