Nofap every 8. day release

That's your body telling you you need to ejaculate
Imo it's the opposite, my body is releasing cum by itself, over never had any real painful feeling during nofap hahha

@IdiAmin do you even lift, coomer?

Imo it's the opposite, my body is releasing cum by itself, over never had any real painful feeling during nofap hahha
So you're admitting that you doing it by fapping wouldn't change anything because at the end of the day you release cum in both situations?

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
So you're admitting that you doing it by fapping wouldn't change anything because at the end of the day you release cum in both situations?
I never have any type of guilt when I have a wet dream nor do I feel bad in the morning, I always feel bad when I fap.

Wet dreams are not pleasurable in the sense that fapping is

You are pathetic JFL
If you love the gym so much then post your physique so I can move you into submission
I bet you are a DYEL

Lol submission, imagine being an incel who is so delusional that he thinks that not fapping for 10 days will get him "benefits" and thinking he can "move me into submission", keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
@IdiAmin do you even lift, coomer?
Better to be a coomer than a delusional incel believing in bullshit from 19th century

Better to be a coomer than a delusional incel believing in bullshit from 19th century
Lol submission, imagine being an incel who is so delusional that he thinks that not fapping for 10 days will get him "benefits" and thinking he can "move me into submission", keep coping
Projecting1

Keep projecting your insecurities on me, incel, my lay count is higher than yours will ever be.

Still waiting for your physique pictures, you said I should gymmax so let me compare my physique to yours :lul:
And btw, I am not trying to quit fapping, I already did because I haven't fapped in over a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
View attachment 952875
Keep projecting your failures on me, incel, my lay count is higher than yours will ever be.

Still waiting for your physique pictures, you said I should gymmax so let me compare my physique to yours :lul:
And btw, I am not trying to quit fapping, I already did because I haven't gapped in over a year

I won't post anything cuz you tell me to do so lol, tell that to that bitch that you "fuck" (in your imagination I guess), I'm happy and in good mood, you will relapse some day and cry for weeks cuz "the benefits are gone", keep coping and defending the stupiest theory ever

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I won't post anything cuz you tell me to do so lol, tell that to that bitch that you "fuck" (in your imagination I guess), I'm happy and in good mood, you will relapse some day and cry for weeks cuz "the benefits are gone", keep coping and defending the stupiest theory ever
You are not posting because you are a DYEL, case closed

Have fun projecting, virgin 🥰👌

I started cooming while taking a shit dont do nofap

You are not posting because you are a DYEL, case closed

Have fun projecting, virgin 🥰👌

I'm not projecting, I didn't make up for myself a problem with fapping and I don't believe in this bullshit contrary to you and lol, I'm not posting anything for some random incel believing in NoFap religion

I'm not projecting, I didn't make up for myself a problem with fapping and I don't believe in this bullshit contrary to you and lol, I'm not posting anything for some random incel believing in NoFap religion
You don't know what projecting is.
Still, you are the one who started the argument, told me to go the gym and then refused to post physique JFL

You don't know what projecting is.
Still, you are the one who started the argument, told me to go the gym and then refused to post physique.
Of course I am the one and what are you going to do about?

No pic, no care

Cya, virgin 😘
I don’t care about you, that's why I won't post my pictures cuz you asked me, lol

I don’t care about you, that's why I won't post my pictures cuz you asked me, lol
Nah, you won't post physique because it sucks lol, don't need to make excuses
I knew you were a DYEL since you mentioned "T boosting supplements" JFL

Nah, you won't post physique because it sucks lol, don't need to make excuses
I knew you were a DYEL since you mentioned "T boosting supplements" JFL
I'm 6'3 and I weigh 190 lbs lol

Testosterone peaks a lot at day 7 and then returns back to baseline
The reason testosterone drops it’s because it binds to the androgen receptors when you hit day 8
The two week study shows that for all of the subjects testosterone spikes on day 7 (or day 6 for one subject), and if they coomed after that their testosterone would spike again after 7 days, otherwise it would return to their baseline and stay at their baseline.

But one limitation of the study (for obvious funding reasons) is that it was only 16 days. Another limitation is that nofap may have more effects than just testosterone levels, such as motivation levels.

Noejaculation is very big in bodybuilding, MMA, boxing, and other sports and the effects of extra intensity in the gym take a long time to cumulate to something substantial. Being able to build extra muscle mass will also raise your testosterone in the long run, and that won't only be for a two day spike every 7 days.

This is only a theory but I suspect the 7 day thing to be our biological clock telling us that if we have a mate that we are smashing, then to keep smashing them while they're around, especially if it's been 7 days.

But if our body think's it's not getting any mates what so ever, then it "should" devote more resources towards the long term goal of getting a mate, which I think is why on nofap you have more motivation to go to the gym but I suspect there are other biological strategies that get triggered when your body believes it's not getting any mates and needs to change, consume more resources (food), and take more biological risks/tradeoffs.

All this is to say that I don't think nofap is a magic pill, or essential to get laid, or going to ascend a you if you're not good looking but I do think it's a small edge.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim