Nofap is not for the weak

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
it's an elite lifestyle, not everyone is made for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 31562 and 2 others
i dont need to do nofap bc my t levels are higher than yours even if i fap 10 times a dag

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
i dont need to do nofap bc my t levels are higher than yours even if i fap 10 times a dag
Sure bro, now go fap I don't wanna hear your incel brag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, cancercell, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
Sure bro, now go fap I don't wanna hear your incel brag
my ancestors impregnated a woman a day im built differently. im neant to fap often. im not a muh daddy go on grindr u weirdo

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 30857
nofap is not for the week

its for the day, i try everyday and fail indeed

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Arcturus, Pikabro and Deleted member 30552
I pity you weaklings. If you can't go two weeks without busting it's over.
nigga if your dick doesnt get hard 60 times a day while on nofap youre just chronically low t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23115
Ok incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
nigga if your dick doesnt get hard 60 times a day while on nofap youre just chronically low t
I miss when that would happen. Now I’m relapsing without even getting hard jfl

its easier if you are emotionless

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I miss when that would happen. Now I’m relapsing without even getting hard jfl
giga subhuman trait is getting your shitty dopamine fix with minimal effort. Meanwhile chad grinds giga hard for his family and doesn't concern himself with pussy all fucking day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LampPostPrime and Toth's thot
its legit but reminder it doesn't do shit to attract women

the classic line "you don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for 6 months to look a girl in the eye"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Pikabro, LampPostPrime and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Toth's thot
its legit but reminder it doesn't do shit to attract women

View attachment 2377341

the classic line "you don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for 6 months to look a girl in the eye"
You need a threshold of looks for it to work obviously but to deny that it has a massive effect on your confidence and low inhibition then you're coping to another dimension (which is warranted tbh as inceldom can drive you insane)

• JFL
my sis isnt scared of me so its not a roast. She follows me everywhere and asks me for advice even tho i make shit up 99% of the time
just lie to your sister theory

You need a threshold of looks for it to work obviously but to deny that it has a massive effect on your confidence and low inhibition then you're coping to another dimension (which is warranted tbh as inceldom can drive you insane)
sure it makes you more confident, even I have noticed a huge confidence boost, but as this is a blackpill forum we all know confidence doesn't do shit

just lie to your sister theory
i dont lie to fuck her up i just dont have good advice due to lack of experience so i make shit up on the spot

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
sure it makes you more confident, even I have noticed a huge confidence boost, but as this is a blackpill forum we all know confidence doesn't do shit
Charisma aka big dick energy is the so-called "nt" everyone obsesses about, that's the difference. If you're not chad you have to compensate with your personality. Can't do that when your dopamine is all fucked it is what it is

Charisma aka big dick energy is the so-called "nt" everyone obsesses about, that's the difference. If you're not chad you have to compensate with your personality. Can't do that when your dopamine is all fucked it is what it is
I assure you, people don't have "charisma" when on nofap. The only benefit i've really seen that makes nofap worthwhile is the energy boost

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and LampPostPrime
if anything it shows you are a castrated hormoneless dog

• +1
Doubt. Average dude bates every 2 or 3 days

• +1
I assure you, people don't have "charisma" when on nofap. The only benefit i've really seen that makes nofap worthwhile is the energy boost
If anything i feel more anxious and on edge if i havent fapped cuz sex is on my mind

• +1
If anything i feel more anxious and on edge if i havent fapped cuz sex is on my mind
yeah exactly it just makes you paranoid

if you are an incel there is no point in nofap since you cant release into a woman anyways

• +1