Nofap people bluepilling a guy with 8cm dick xddd

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired

''I am 20 years old boy and I've never had girlfriend or sex... I have small dick (8-9 cm erect)... I'm afraid that girls will make fun of my little cock... That's why I'am afraid of getting into relationship... Please help me 😭''

Comments be like:

''“It’s not the size that matters, it’s what you do with it” fr tho if a girl cares about the size of your dick, that ain’t a girl worth working to bring food to the table for''

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Having a 25 cm dick won't make her orgasm since it can be painful, but come on, no motion for your 8 cm, you can get away if you are average (13-14 cm) with average girth but come tf on, 8-9 cms? She won't even feel it entering

''Girls don't care about dick size and if they do.. my man you're better of finding someone else to be with, trust''.:soy::bluepill:

''I have a micropenis and the girls I fuck Loves me'' xddddd this has to be a troll

You have escaped micro pp territory if you are at least 13-14 cm with average girth but have enough skill (movement, oral, foreplay if you are in ltr)

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BigJimsWornOutTires, .👽. and 19 others

''I am 20 years old boy and I've never had girlfriend or sex... I have small dick (8-9 cm erect)... I'm afraid that girls will make fun of my little cock... That's why I'am afraid of getting into relationship... Please help me 😭''

Comments be like:

''“It’s not the size that matters, it’s what you do with it” fr tho if a girl cares about the size of your dick, that ain’t a girl worth working to bring food to the table for''

Having a 25 cm dick won't make her orgasm since it can be painful, but come on, no motion for your 8 cm, you can get away if you are average (13-14 cm) with average girth but come tf on, 8-9 cms? She won't even feel it entering

''Girls don't care about dick size and if they do.. my man you're better of finding someone else to be with, trust''.:soy::bluepill:

''I have a micropenis and the girls I fuck Loves me'' xddddd this has to be a troll

You have escaped micro pp territory if you are at least 13-14 cm with average girth but have enough skill (movement, oral, foreplay if you are in ltr)

Wtf is 8 cms in inches

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, aBetterMii and Deleted member 13626
Fatal
22B90E17 4408 4B0B A348 91ACD8F3DE78

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., johncruz12345 and 3 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and PYT
Im suicidal for being under 20cm

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 13626

:p

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
I think that's considered micropenis tbh. Brutal :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 13626
It’s completely over for him.

If his dick is really just 8cm long while being erect he honestly should just rope for his own good as brutal as it sounds.
My fucking pinky finger is with 7cm almost the same length as his erect dick.
Just end it at this point. There is no hope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 2729, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
I thought the average was 4 inches

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, Zeruel, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
It’s one thing to cope with „size doesn’t matter“ „girls will accept your dick size“

But this coping here is next level shit

103C4CBF 6562 454A 83DC 0BCEFAE1D964

78A99E3A 7968 4C0B 80CB 2D3DC8C96DDC

Cracking Up Lol GIF
EB6D0A3D 17DD 4AA8 A654 E7EA0DB6DFC4
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 2729, Elvisandreaa and 15 others

Only subhumans on this shitty nofap shit.

It has zero benefits when you dont have sex anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Bitchwhipper2 and metagross

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate, .👽., Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
:feelskek::feelskek: fucking npcs

Screenshot 20220204 0958292

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate, .👽., Deleted member 2729 and 10 others

Comments be like:

Doesn't matter. The reason that he didn't get a girlfriend yet is not because of his penis, it's because of his face.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 13626
bruh is that even reliable, i saw another one where it was 13 cm for south asians
It's a pretty known fact that Indians are some of the least endowed race...

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
That saying its what you do with it doesn't even make sense. Like all your doing is humping a bitch. like nigga if you say shit like that you clearly aren't using your brain or ever actually had sex. If you gotta do all that extra shit you got a small dick.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PYT and Deleted member 14693
Shrekk will mog all:ogre:

Doesn't matter. The reason that he didn't get a girlfriend yet is not because of his penis, it's because of his face.

''Please help me! I'm so depressed! 20 years old boy... I've never had girlfriend or sex... I'm ugly, have small penis, have asymetrical face, smile, jawline, big dark eyebags, zero confidence... I'm thinking about suicide... :(''​

''Please help me! I'm so depressed! 20 years old boy... I've never had girlfriend or sex... I'm ugly, have small penis, have asymetrical face, smile, jawline, big dark eyebags, zero confidence... I'm thinking about suicide... :(''​

Imagine going to reddit for help. They will just bluepill you and tell you bullshit which you may believe for a couple of months but you will see that nothing changes and you go right back to being depressed.
I hate reddit users for lying so much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
bro why are there so many posts

nobody is gonna read all that

just use minoxidil lmao

it literally gives women beard, if u use it on your brows u will 100% get more mass eyebrows

Im suicidal for being under 20cm
yeah it sucks, I'm also under 20cm and I think about this in a depressed way at least 3 times every day

You can probably make some girls cum still but you will never be the alpha bull that filled her and stretched her

She will always think of those guys

If you have a small dick ROPE ASAP or dickmaxx if dickmaxx does not work still rope

Im double his length (BP) and my dick looks small.

Brutally over for him :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
penis size doesn't really matter its only face

Comments be like:

Ugh, that's as sad and pathetic as the users on here using alts. That micropenis used his other alt accounts to reply on his own thread trying to project a false image in the female readers' minds as if a micropenis is okay. NO! Its never okay! a vagina demands to be smashed, punched, DESTROYED. now....how the fuck is a micropenis gonna do that? ugh. smh. fucking delusional fucks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626

Users who are viewing this thread

Back