《Nofap relapse》4months

This

• Total voters
TARAN

TARAN

Scarred for life
I relapsed on nofap today and now feeling lethargic any tips to overcome this shit feels like somebody made me to ran a whole day feeling like weak
Only reply valid things here no need to troll or rot here go somewhere else

this is what happens when you do nofap as an incel. meanwhile chad doesnt relapse because your oneitis drains his cawk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, 5'7 zoomer, Never Get Up and 5 others
Blud wasted his nofap by gooning to an OF model

Imagine if OP actually decided to have sex!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, Petsmart, mayo mogger and 1 other person
I relapsed on nofap today and now feeling lethargic any tips to overcome this shit feels like somebody made me to ran a whole day feeling like weak
Did you cum ropes or what

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Bitches I know how pathetic I'm for what I've done just give me advices to fucking do this or that step for lethargy

Bitches I know how pathetic I'm for what I've done just give me advices to fucking do this or that step for lethargy
I literally told you. Have sex with an actual female and you probably won’t have muh lethargy.

I mean it was so much literally half a glass u can say
Fuck I want to do that but I’m too lazy to wait 4 months

I mean it was so much literally half a glass u can say
Dude I just wanna do that in like a public restroom and then the janitor has to clean up my liter of cum

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
It drained my testosterone levels which are going to be recovered in like 2 weeks

Im

17 too and 6'1 coincidence
Like when was the last time u busted a nut
Today nigga it’s valanties day and I’m alone

And bitch like u has no regret
I want to kill my self
Nofap ain’t gonna do shit I’m not horribly recessed I’m just socially inept and retarted

• WTF
Reactions: TARAN
I want to kill my self
Nofap ain’t gonna do shit I’m not horribly recessed I’m just socially inept and retarted
Brutal I'm feeling weak has he'll rn can't even type

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Lol it’s Valentine’s Day in Aus and I gotta go to school tmr wish me luck

Lol it’s Valentine’s Day in Aus and I gotta go to school tmr wish me luck
Good luck I forgot tomorrow's valentine day I last gotta attend school tomorrow and I'm feeling so weak that I can't even stand properly
Bitches will smell the shit I've done

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Good luck I forgot tomorrow's valentine day I last gotta attend school tomorrow and I'm feeling so weak that I can't even stand properly
Bitches will smell the shit I've done
Imma be so hung over it’s 2:00 am almost rn

I'm about to sleep also but wish the best that the weakness goes by tomorrow

lmao I swear the newer gen is fucked if this fucking incel can’t even type over gooning.

And I thought I was pathetic, but bro this is way worse and I can’t imagine ever posting something like this

Fuckin I'm drained I can't even workout today
No ur not, a fucking 90 yr old on life support can’t workout not you, you fucking cuck

Last edited:
Fix ur comment bro

Also stop making up fake symptoms. Grow up and stop being a fucking loser over muh nofap.

Just ignore the fact that you relapsed and focus on you made progress. 4 months is a crazy amount, the average modern man has probably done it twice today. I do believe most of the benefits of nofap are cope, but it's still a good thing to practice.

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, Petsmart and Deleted member 51465
Just ignore the fact that you relapsed and focus on you made progress. 4 months is a crazy amount, the average modern man has probably done it twice today. I do believe most of the benefits of nofap are cope, but it's still a good thing to practice.
Ye it’s great and all except none of u are exactly having sex which means an unnecessary high effort with absolutely zero return.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Bro it's the loneliness I've been dealing with and that made me to edge and I relapsed
But my dumbass mind thought people here are going to help me and posted a thread on this
That's it im actually leaving this place

Ye it’s great and all except none of u are exactly having sex which means an unnecessary high effort with absolutely zero return.
What effort nigga

Bro it's the loneliness I've been dealing with and that made me to edge and I relapsed
But my dumbass mind thought people here are going to help me and posted a thread on this
That's it im actually leaving this place
Bro I’m literally helping you but ur not listening

Are u not a male? I can’t imagine someone with actual balls posting something like this in any generation.

Like bro, stop making up symptoms and grow a pair. Most men are dealing with shit way worse than this and then have to work a blue collar job doing very difficult manual labor all day.

Bro I’m literally helping you but ur not listening

Are u not a male? I can’t imagine someone with actual balls posting something like this in any generation.

Like bro, stop making up symptoms and grow a pair. Most men are dealing with shit way worse than this and then have to work a blue collar job doing very difficult manual labor all day.
Actually true like u mean to say im focusing on a shit small thing and i should move on i guess cuz people are suffering from worst I don't know maybe the post nut clarity btw sorry if I was wrong

Actually true like u mean to say im focusing on a shit small thing and i should move on i guess cuz people are suffering from worst I don't know maybe the post nut clarity btw sorry if I was wrong
Exactly, you think this is bad just wait until you actually have to deal with life itself. It is brutal.

And no, post nut clarity is just an excuse. Unless ur low T, after post nut clarity I just want to fuck 15 minutes later.

Exactly, you think this is bad just wait until you actually have to deal with life itself. It is brutal.

And no, post nut clarity is just an excuse. Unless ur low T, after post nut clarity I just want to fuck 15 minutes later.
Well I will forgot this ever happened and actually focus on something better
But just for even a cope ensure me that this shit actually had done no physical damage to me

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Use that nofap energy to find a gf, AND FUCK HER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TARAN and Cope
Well I will forgot this ever happened and actually focus on something better
But just for even a cope ensure me that this shit actually had done no physical damage to me
Good thought process, I’m here for you bro

And like bro said, find a gf fr

Good thought process, I’m here for you bro

And like bro said, find a gf fr
Man I'm ascending it's my skin when it will get better I will find one definitely 💯

Read my skincare guide, it’s in the BOTB section
Actually I'm on accutane rn And getting my skin treated by a dermatologist

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Actually I'm on accutane rn And getting my skin treated by a dermatologist
Ok but accutane will turn into a mentalcel which explains the feminine behavior you just displayed.

Idk how bad ur acne is but you’d probably be better taking antibiotics and using Dapsone gel.