《Nofap relapse》4months

This

• Total voters
Ok but accutane will turn into a mentalcel which explains the feminine behavior you just displayed.

Idk how bad ur acne is but you’d probably be better taking antibiotics and using Dapsone gel.
first he gave me antibiotics for my small pimples and now I'm on accutane for big cystic acne

first he gave me antibiotics for my small pimples and now I'm on accutane for big cystic acne
Oof, well it must be severe hopefully the accutane helps.

If u ever get a Curology script, they prescribe both Tret and Clindamycin which helps with acne and anti-aging

Ok but accutane will turn into a mentalcel which explains the feminine behavior you just displayed.
It might be true because I never cared when I relapsed before and weakness was not even a thing to think about I've made a thread it got the pics of mine

It might be true because I never cared when I relapsed before and weakness was not even a thing to think about I've made a thread it got the pics of mine
No I believe that, are you taking any other medications?

Stuff like fin or accu can definitely have negative effects on mental health, I’ve seen it IRL

No I believe that, are you taking any other medications?

Stuff like fin or accu can definitely have negative effects on mental health, I’ve seen it IRL
It might be giving me joint pain btw how old r u

I'm on 40mg/day

I’m old enough bro why are you trying to rizz me up
Nah I was asking as u are saying life is way difficult so I was assuming you probably got some experience and above 20 are you

Nah I was asking as u are saying life is way difficult so I was assuming you probably got some experience and above 20 are you
Yes, I am. But either way 40mg is very high for ur weight. Trust me when I say when ur taking way too high of a dosage. My friend was taking about that amount and literally wasn’t the same person. You should try to lower it if you want.

Yes, I am. But either way 40mg is very high for ur weight. Trust me when I say when ur taking way too high of a dosage. My friend was taking about that amount and literally wasn’t the same person. You should try to lower it if you want.
Will talk to him in what way is that affecting me
Im feeling joint pains (mood swings might be coping on this) and way hot like I drink too much of water

It drained my testosterone levels which are going to be recovered in like 2 weeks
no it doesn't affect testosterone
1. doesnt affect testosterone
2. your testosterone didnt drop long term only for 5 seconds then recovered instantly
3. its 1 week not 2 weeks, and that 1 week is when your testosterone peaks for some reason but then goes back to normal at the 8th day
so you're fine

I relapsed on nofap today and now feeling lethargic any tips to overcome this shit feels like somebody made me to ran a whole day feeling like weak
Only reply valid things here no need to troll or rot here go somewhere else
Idk, I’ve never felt bad after jacking off, if anything I felt better and more productive for half an hour afterwards