[NoFuturePill] The reasoning behind hypergamy

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I talked with one of my mates and this is the answer he gave:

"When you're young you shouldn't "settle down" with anyone because at some point you will always feel like you're missing out on fun - both foids and dudes.

You don't get to know a big variety of people or experience what they're like.

That's the reason some marriage/relationship fail, you become curious down the road and find someone who is apparently more interesting than the person you have by your side or you just get bored.

I've met foids I had a real connection with, and once we live life and know what we truly want then we might get back again at 30 or so, because at that point guys have fucked many girls and foids have messed around a lot.

You already know what you're looking for by that time and you won't have doubts again about the right person..."

And that's everything he said lol.

It makes me sad to think that it's the way things are now lol I see it everywhere. I feel used everytime I sleep with anyone because I'm only a 1 day thing and nobody wants to stay...

I guess that the only way to evade this is if both look extremly good maybe... Idk... Also a big cock tbh...

@buflek I thought of you ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3202, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
its true, my gf and me are both saying this too to each other. she told me before that shes scared once she hits 25-30 that i was her first boyfriend and we break up because one of us wants experience with other people.

idk im not a blind guy. i dont think theres smth like a princess i can meet out there that will love me and only me for the rest of my life. i kinda accepted to live with the hypergamy

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Why
its true, my gf and me are both saying this too to each other. she told me before that shes scared once she hits 25-30 that i was her first boyfriend and we break up because one of us wants experience with other people.

idk im not a blind guy. i dont think theres smth like a princess i can meet out there that will love me and only me for the rest of my life. i kinda accepted to live with the hypergamy
This blackpill is too strong for me. Such a fateful path of loneliness :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Why

This blackpill is too strong for me. Such a fateful path of loneliness :feelswhy:
people on here should never take foids as a passion in life, you will get disappointed eventually unless u are just looking for sex.

focus on having friendships, making money and stuff you have fun with

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, RAITEIII and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Because also there's no way to win doing this because you're literally using your looks and youth on people you won't spend much time with.

I don't know... What will we even look like older?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Because also there's no way to win doing this because you're literally using your looks and youth on people you won't spend much time with.

I don't know... What will we even look like older?
make sure u stay youthful and healthy and dickmax and very importantly also personality max. my gf mainly stays with me cuz im loyal, funny and caring, lookswise she could get a better looking guy with more girth than me

• Woah
make sure u stay youthful and healthy and dickmax and very importantly also personality max. my gf mainly stays with me cuz im loyal, funny and caring, lookswise she could get a better looking guy with more girth than me
:( wow bro how can u say that. I don't know how some people don't understand why some of us could be so obssesed and willing to go as far as possible when it comes to looks...

I have to thanks God that i don't have it so terribly bad tbh. There would be no way to cope knowing that there's someone out there who can mog u easily in any aspect...

Life doesn't make much sense to me after 30. For this and many reasons I always say I'm rope maxxing before 30. There are just way too many things that I won't be able to handle by that time and that will suck... Only way for me to stay is being rich and with a son.

This is something that's prevalent with Females.

There's a reason why Men have 'Onetis' and other dumb shit, while Females only look for a Man that looks good and has a big dick.

• So Sad
:( wow bro how can u say that. I don't know how some people don't understand why some of us could be so obssesed and willing to go as far as possible when it comes to looks...

I have to thanks God that i don't have it so terribly bad tbh. There would be no way to cope knowing that there's someone out there who can mog u easily...

Life doesn't make much sense to me after 30. For this and many reasons I always say I'm rope maxxing before 30. There are just way too many things that I won't be able to handle by that time and that will suck... Only way for me to stay is being rich and with a son.
oh im not saying that you shouldnt looksmax 100% and max out all your potentials. im just saying that personality is heavily underrated on this forum. no good foid will stay with you for long if u are a cunt, unless u get a girl 2-3 psl points below your looksmatch but who wants that?

oh im not saying that you shouldnt looksmax 100% and max out all your potentials. im just saying that personality is heavily underrated on this forum. no good foid will stay with you for long if u are a cunt, unless u get a girl 2-3 psl points below your looksmatch but who wants that?
I know. My mental illnes (personality) is a way bigger than what I'd like to ever admit.

I was referring about you saying you know she can get someone better looking and more girth and stays with u for other reasons.
Has a big dick.
:( 8 inches pill

I know. My mental illnes (personality) is a way bigger than what I'd like to ever admit.

I was referring about you saying you know she can get someone better looking and more girth and stays with u for other reasons.

:( 8 inches pill
well im at 7.5x5 but i dont think she realizes that its bigger than average ngl

• +1
well im at 7.5x5 but i dont think she realizes that its bigger than average ngl
Yh bro it's good considering you don't come across sluts or queen sizes like me.

Btw you're 22 you probably can get another inch with the right follow up...

Good sex is one of the only things that can make someone stay with u and one that could make someone leave u...

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Yh bro it's good considering you don't come across sluts or queen sizes like me.

Good sex is one of the only things that can make someone stay with u and one that could make someone leave u...

u mean PEGYM / bathmate etc?

I think it can be a case of the grass is always greener on the other side type thing. If youre young and in a relationship you might get anxious that youre missing out on 'fun', but tbh now i actually am single i dont really feel like im having any fun at all, the whole 'having fun' while youre single thing is mainly reserved for girls
You can take a degree of comfort from the fact everyone has to 'cope' in the end

• Woah

u mean PEGYM / bathmate etc?
I actually meant way too many things, but yeah u got the idea.

• +1
people on here should never take foids as a passion in life, you will get disappointed eventually unless u are just looking for sex.

focus on having friendships, making money and stuff you have fun with
I view having a son and raising him as a passion in life, or a daughter (I know the hate I'm going to get for this one, but I don't give two fucking shits). I do wish that the :bluepill: fairytales did exist though, but what does wishing for things yield for you? Nothing.

I also used to think that being with one girl was sort of like a story kind of thing (still kind of do tbh), I have a gf and don't feel like I'm missing out.

Last edited:
  • +1
I think it can be a case of the grass is always greener on the other side type thing. If youre young and in a relationship you might get anxious that youre missing out on 'fun', but tbh now i actually am single i dont really feel like im having any fun at all, the whole 'having fun' while youre single thing is mainly reserved for girls
You can take a degree of comfort from the fact everyone has to 'cope' in the end
But you don't think that you're missing out on anything because according to what I read from you, pulling foids isn't that easy.

If someone who has it easier were to talk then they might think in a different way.

Degenerate and ugly people cope.

The only reason you'd want that is if your gf is ugly.

JFL @ being a manwhore and then marrying a whore when you both are 30 and something after you two slept around

I bet your friend is an assiduous Reddit user

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RAITEIII, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
Why

so u're going to accept this?

there are some different good girls out there.

u can go basement theory too
Degenerate and ugly people cope.

The only reason you'd want that is if your gf is ugly.

JFL @ being a manwhore and then marrying a whore when you both are 30 and something after you two slept around

I bet your friend is an assiduous Reddit user
based
///

by the way a friend of mine from school(kind of my best friend irl) said the same thing.
he had a girlfriend since hs, 5 years, then it ended cause of this talk of fuckin with other people.

he is kind of leftist(not those retarded ones), he doesnt worth much. He has some gay-cuck thoughts.

he even proposed that me to fuck his actual gf, but he said she loves him too much and didn't want.

I'm laughing here, this shit seems fake, but its the pure truth.
he has this thought of "we have to experience wverything in life"
jfl

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3202
so u're going to accept this?

there are some different good girls out there.

u can go basement theory too

based
///

by the way a friend of mine from school(kind of my best friend irl) said the same thing.
he had a girlfriend since hs, 5 years, then it ended cause of this talk of fuckin with other people.

he is kind of leftist(not those retarded ones), he doesnt worth much. He has some gay-cuck thoughts.

he even proposed that me to fuck his actual gf, but he said she loves him too much and didn't want.

I'm laughing here, this shit seems fake, but its the pure truth.
he has this thought of "we have to experience
It's not that I want "to accept this". It's not something I can accept or deny. It's not up to me.

It's what I see in the UK honestly. Foids who already have a boyfriend or are dating and still sleep with me - but of course I don't know beforehand lol.

II'll agree with @Deliciadecu that if you feel like this there are high chances you don't really like that person so much for a number of reasons lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
JFL. My cousin met his gf when he was 20 and she was 15. It's been 10 years and they still love each other and they're going to marry next year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202