Non black posters What if your sister got blacked.com

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
What if your sister came home with a black guy and introduced him to you. "This is my boyfriend Tyrone" she says. What is your next move?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, serbian dread (ince, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Its her choice i would support her and love her like my sister

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: serbian dread (ince, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
I don't have a sister. But personally I'd stab him till he's dead. In GTA 5.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 20370 and 5 others
All your posts are about bbc just end your life already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924, Bakin donuts 🍩, ;-; and 3 others
What if your sister came home with a black guy and introduced him to you. "This is my boyfriend Tyrone" she says. What is your next move?
I kill him in Minecraft I would only accept a high clsss bwc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, ;-; and rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22158, ;-; and rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and rand anon
Nothing bc I’d make sure I took her virginity first so anyone who comes after will have my scraps (In Elden Ring)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
"Hey Tyrone," I murmur as I wave my hand like the timid, high-inhib, autistic cuck I am. I give a quick but sharp glare at my sister, who is biting her lips while gazing at Tyrone's plump lips.

Later that night, I hear my sister and Tyrone moaning and groaning in the next room. Great, another splendiferous day as a KHHV incel! I think to myself.

Huh, there's no noise. Did they stop? Finally.

All of a sudden, my door swings wide open, causing a gush of wind to mess up what's left of my NW4 hair. It's Tyrone.

"What the fuck are you doing nake--- hey, HEY!" I exclaim as Tyrone drags me to the next room. He throws me on the bed like a sack of potatoes, pulls my pants down, and begins to insert his long, juicy di---

I wake up, covered in a clammy sweat. I collapse in relief and thank the Holy Spirit thrice that I don't have a sister.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, rand anon, klip11 and 1 other person
Blog 5 768x614

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, ;-;, Deleted member 19453 and 4 others
@JFLateating Imagine if your sister brought a guy home and said

“Hi this is my boyfriend his name is @badg96

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 25938 and NFA PB
this kid really thinks he's like that 😂
I know you're a nigger. Very weak call-out to be honest with you. I'd love to demonstrate on you personally, in GTA 5. It's time for you nig-nogs to learn not every white person is the same. Also, lol at this black supremacist thinking he's above me. Fucking idiot jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zarek and NFA PB
I don't have a sister. But personally I'd stab him till he's dead. In GTA 5.

So what?
I'm reporting you to my local BLM chapter
"Hey Tyrone," I murmur as I wave my hand like the timid, high-inhib, autistic cuck I am. I give a quick but sharp glare at my sister, who is biting her lips while gazing at Tyrone's plump lips.

Later that night, I hear my sister and Tyrone moaning and groaning in the next room. Great, another splendiferous day as a KHHV incel! I think to myself.

All of a sudden, my door swings wide open, causing a gush of wind to mess up what's left of my NW4 hair. It's Tyrone.

"What the fuck are you doing nake--- hey, HEY!" I exclaim as Tyrone drags me to the next room. He throws me on the bed like a sack of potatoes, pulls my pants down, and begins to insert his long, juicy di---

I wake up, covered in a clammy sweat. I collapse in relief and thank the Holy Spirit thrice that I don't have a sister.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
I dont have a sister

i feel like my sister is a little bit racist so i duno
atleast in my family we have

prejudices against foreigners

Watch the black BVLL fill her with his sweet sweet seed like the whi*Toid cuckold I am

I kill him in Minecraft I would only accept a high clsss bwc

you Have a potebtial

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938