non gay alternative to lip lift

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
Lip Advancement

Lip Advancement involves making an incision along the border between the red vermilion of the lip and the adjacent skin. The desired amount of skin is removed, and the vermilion is advanced outward to increase the vermilion show and the apparent size of the lips.

shortens philtrum without making your lips "gay"

i'm surprised i haven't seen this procedure mentioned here before, shows this forum isn't as knowledgeable about procedures as it seems.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Bitch and randomvanish
damn i need this. u know the price?

Is this the only doctor who does this? Wonder why it's not more popular if it's a good procedure...

Is this the only doctor who does this? Wonder why it's not more popular if it's a good procedure...
probably not. probably the reason is that straight men rarely go for lip augmentation and women and homosexual men prefer to do lip lift as it makes your lips more bigger and projected as well.

Dr epply does it also this method can make your whole entire lip bigger lip lift only makes the middle portion of the upper lip fuller.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
So basically a lip lift? That isn't something new and a lot of doctors do this procedure everywhere around the world

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
So basically a lip lift? That isn't something new and a lot of doctors do this procedure everywhere around the world
this is a different procedure from lip lift
and yes it's something new for this forum

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Does it ruin cupid bows ?

Last edited: