Non-manlets should be banned from here

Being short is the ultimate humiliation for men that signals weakness and low T

5'6 15

Watch this for some extra suicidefuel.
Read the comments as well, it's full of kids which are 13-15 and already 1.90m (6’3) :feelscry:
How do you cope knowing there are people younger than you which are 20cm taller?
Just rope if you’re not at least 6’3 in the Netherlands. :feelsrope:

Dope
Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
JFL @ this cope, face matters much more than height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I'm 6'3'' white and invisible af, face >>>>>>>>>>>>>> height
Being an aspie will turn away women just as much as face will imo

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
I can't be caged

Id literally kill my parents for 8 inches
Legit mentalcel

Read the comments as well, it's full of kids which are 13-15 and already 1.90m (6’3) :feelscry:
How do you cope knowing there are people younger than you which are 20cm taller?

Dude doesn't even look human. Gives off stick incect vibes. He reminds me of these creatures I saw in a horror film called a quiet place.

Last edited:
No height for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
JFL!! I was only an inch taller at that age, my doctors predicted me 5‘9 or 5‘10 but I got 6‘. You have potential to grow taller. Try everything (maybe even hormones) if it really bothers you but keep in mind it will take its time.
He literally has been abusing hgh for a while now lol

5 psl is invisible man, though today one of my customers was eyeing me and I remember her eyeing me before. She's probably like 5 psl or so but I was wearing a hat cause I have to for work so that's sort of frauding my shit hairline.

Being short is the ultimate humiliation for men that signals weakness and low T

5'6 15
Cope low T fag, my mom is 4'11 and my dad is 6'0 but I'm 6'0.5 and both my brothers are over 6' aswell.

Cope low T fag, my mom is 4'11 and my dad is 6'0 but I'm 6'0.5 and both my brothers are over 6' aswell.
Is your family tall apart from your mother? even average height family+ tall dad is enough to make their offspring tall
5 psl is invisible man, though today one of my customers was eyeing me and I remember her eyeing me before. She's probably like 5 psl or so but I was wearing a hat cause I have to for work so that's sort of frauding my shit hairline.
Not at all, go and speak to her

you are a mentalcel man.

"FACE >>>>>>>>>>>>> HEIGHT" said the 6'2 copers who can't get laid because they're afraid of talking to women, those bluepilled tards should go ER

BRB banning myself

giphy.gif

when u read thread title

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
"FACE >>>>>>>>>>>>> HEIGHT" said the 6'2 copers who can't get laid because they're afraid of talking to women, those bluepilled tards should go ER
Jfl height is important if you're at least 5psl facially

Jfl height is important if you're at least 5psl facially
more like the opposite, if you're at least psl 5 then height starts mattering less and less

obligatory:
XVHhrBf

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
nobody's invisible at 6'8 lol
I actually do agree with this statement just because 6'8'' is so unbelievably tall you're not invisible even if you' re psl 4. I had a 6'9 friend in HS and whenever hanging out with him random people would always ask him about his height.

But at 6'3'' you can still be invisible.

I actually do agree with this statement just because 6'8'' is so unbelievably tall you're not invisible even if you' re psl 4. I had a 6'9 friend in HS and whenever hanging out with him random people would always ask him about his height.

oh yeah, definitely, not trying to say that face isn't insanely important, just making fun of people who say that height isn't as well

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel

nobody's invisible at 6'8 lol
Dude you won't be attractive at 4 PSL and 6'8 people will notice you but you won' t be attractive to prime jb stacies

Dude you won't be attractive at 4 PSL and 6'8 people will notice you but you won' t be attractive to prime jb stacies
so first they're invisible, but now you just won't be able to fuck teenagers at that height

so first they're invisible, but now you just won't be able to fuck teenagers at that height
INVISIBLE FOR JB'S IS SEXUAL WAY. Not invisible like nobody will notice you idiot

mog or be mogged world

JFL he looks Horrible. like a lanky Subhuman stick insect.

My Cousin is over 2 meters and he Amogs that guy because he's actually proportional and Robust.

JFL he looks Horrible. like a lanky Subhuman stick insect.

My Cousin is over 2 meters and he Amogs that guy because he's actually proportional and Robust.
Of course, he’s lanky, he’s fucking 13 and 6’5. He’s getting surgery to stop growing because doctors predict him to become 7’0.

Of course, he’s lanky, he’s fucking 13 and 6’5. He’s getting surgery to stop growing because doctors predict him to become 7’0.

My Cousin was about 6'3 when he was around that age and he wasn't Lanky. maybe it's genetic?

No, your cousin was just an exception.

So why is it that very Tall people are Lanky on Average? is there a scientific explanation to it?

I'm 179cm, bordeline manlet.

I'm 179cm, bordeline manlet.

If you're from Holland or other Tallfag countries in Europe then yes.

Anywhere else no.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell