"Non nt" "Autist" are way overused here

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
I bet 90+ % of users here are clinically NT, the "autism" traits are from atrophied social skills. Some might argue "bu-but I struggle to fit in with normies!!!!! :soy: " Well, you just have shit luck like the rest of us, that's it

• +1
Reactions: nathan, InnerVoid, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
I bet 90+ % of users here are clinically NT, the "autism" traits are from atrophied social skills. Some might argue "bu-but I struggle to fit in with normies!!!!! :soy: " Well, you just have shit luck like the rest of us, that's it
Coping by saying that im non NT is way easier than admitting that im normal like everyone else and i just have to improve my social skills and talk to other people

• +1
Reactions: nathan and dopaminebeyondfried
.org users are legit bipolar. they say looks are everything but if i get rejected by a girl then NT is everything all of a suddne

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Yup I’m genuinely diagnosed but retard NTfags 10 years older who failed at life tend to gaslight you for the stupidest bullshit. It’s literally like a jewish ceo trying to gaslight a wageslave on how he doesn’t work hard and how they’re just all these terms. When the fucking Jewish ceo already had the wealth in the first place. Plus I went through a shitty event in my life which fucked me up even worse

I always acted like an aspie since I was in school, for me it was normal behavior and that's probably why I never made friends. Test says I'm 60% non NT, nowadays I don't act retarded in public I had to get a reality slap in my face.