NON-NT CHADLITE HAS FIRST KISS AT 18

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
I KISSED A GIRL FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

well, it wasn't as cool as it sounds. Here is how it went, seen though the eyes of a neurodivergent 18 year old chadlite.

I went to a touristy part of France on the West coast with some friends to party and get laid yk. On the first night we met a 7.5/10 hispanofrench jb with who we chatted for quite a bit, nothing ambiguous. Just small talk for a few hours.
When we left her for the night, my friend sent her a message asking her if she was down to chill/date on the beach the next day, just the two of them. That foid savagely said no and told him she was interested in me instead. YAY another jb who is physically attracted to me!!!!! I'm sure I can easily get laid now!!!!

Hold on. I forgot. I'm non-nt.

It's gonna be a lot harder than that.

First, I had to message her to arrange the date, obviously? Well no, not obviously. My non-nt ass refused to dm her because I didn't want her to think I'm too accessible (because I'm not). I thought she had be the one putting herself in a vulnerable position because she wanted me, and she couldn't expect a chadlite with high jb appeal to chase after her.
Luckily enough, she did dm me the next morning, and we made plans to go to the beach at night (around 2am).

The date was awful.
I was sitting there telling her how andrew tate is actually a really smart man, how she as a woman could move up the social ladder just by dating upper class guys when the same thing would be impossible for a young guy, why I think I need ramus-lengthening surgery and what her thoughts were on my slightly hollow under-eye area.
AWFUL

The discussion topics were dreadful, but she was really into me. She would touch my face and fiddle with my lips, kiss me on the cheek outta nowhere and spit out dumb sentences that had the most obvious sexual innuendoes. I ignored all of her distractions and kept talking. I was afraid of actually kissing or even touching her. I would lose my 18 years of purity if I did, and be humiliated if she snubbed me.

I decide to get up and walk for a bit with her by my side. She grabs my arm and pulls it around her neck. I had never felt so awkward. I was actually touching a girl in an affective manner for the first time. I thought: "What if a cuter girl pulls up and sees me with my arm around her?? Would that ruin all my chances with the cuter girl in the future? NOOOO I need to get out!!"

It's late and she tells me she has to go. I'm fine with that. I saw my friends sitting on a bench and they were all giving me looks of despair. I was acting so fucking retarded so I had to make a move FAST if I ever wanted to start my career as a jb slayer.

As we do la bise to say goodbye, I stop.
I look at her straight in the eyes for the first time since the beginning of the evening and notice that she has quite some scleral show, eww. I try my hardest to focus and to say something intelligent:

"Est-ce... est-ce que je peux t'embrasser?"

LMAOOOOOOOO. I really said that bruhhhhhhhhhhh.

She giggled and pulled me in for a kiss. No, not just a peck on the lips, a real french kiss with the tongue and everything.
I don't think I did too bad because the kiss lasted quite long (around 8 seconds) and I had trained on my arm beforehand.

After the kiss she gave me a smile of satisfaction and joyfully walked off.

That's it. Some random stacylite just took my purity away like it was nothing. What a fucking bitch, she probably doesn't even care too for FUCKS SAKE!! On the bright side, I have gained experience and it should be easier to get other girls now.

no it is not. I went to a party last night and couldn't even slay a drunk 7/10 tunisian high tier becky who is a year younger than me. I was literally the only guy interested in her and we had so much in common too. I was also the best looking guy at the party, and had been drinking a bit to make conversation easier. How could I have fucked up?? Even her friends were telling us we would make a great couple.
I'm lost but also really fucking sad because I got attached to her and now I'm crying listening to revenge by xxxtentacion in a loop while writing this retarded thread knowing that I probably won't see that girl ever again.

Help me please. Advice or feedback or questions, anything. I just wanna get this off my chest and talk to someone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist, Lucid, Tr0ubLe and 13 others
Dude. Girls leave and come. You're staying

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Lucid, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Sad that I'm probably going to own a lamborghini before kissing a single girl. Money > hoes anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 21044, Maesthetic and 4 others
Holy shit my nigga, post in a coherent format. I'm like the same age and yet our brains differ too much.

It's over my negroid specimen.

• +1
Reactions: JapaneBAC and pneumocystosis
This nigga thinks we all understand french :feelsthink:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Almost Chadlite, SLA and 1 other person
Sad that I'm probably going to own a lamborghini before kissing a single girl. Money > hoes anyways.

• So Sad
Reactions: gtuktm, never_lucky and Erik-Jón
Dude talked about Andrew Tate to a female

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, JapaneBAC, robloxplayer143 and 5 others
This nigga thinks we all understand french :feelsthink:
est-ce que je peux t'embrasser = can i kiss you

sorry i'm just too depressed rn to change it

• So Sad
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Holy shit my nigga, post in a coherent format. I'm like the same age and yet our brains differ too much.

It's over my negroid specimen.
wym coherent format? don't you like all the colorzs???

Gives me life fuel knowing there are people more autistic than me when it comes to what to talk about on a date.

Anyways, congrats m8, probably got your first kiss before a lot of ppl on this board

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and pneumocystosis
I look at her straight in the eyes for the first time since the beginning of the evening and notice that she has quite some scleral show, eww.
do not impregnate, sceral show = death sentence for son

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis

well, it wasn't as cool as it sounds. Here is how it went, seen though the eyes of a neurodivergent 18 year old chadlite.

I went to a touristy part of France on the West coast with some friends to party and get laid yk. On the first night we met a 7.5/10 hispanofrench jb with who we chatted for quite a bit, nothing ambiguous. Just small talk for a few hours.
When we left her for the night, my friend sent her a message asking her if she was down to chill/date on the beach the next day, just the two of them. That foid savagely said no and told him she was interested in me instead. YAY another jb who is physically attracted to me!!!!! I'm sure I can easily get laid now!!!!

First, I had to message her to arrange the date, obviously? Well no, not obviously. My non-nt ass refused to dm her because I didn't want her to think I'm too accessible (because I'm not). I thought she had be the one putting herself in a vulnerable position because she wanted me, and she couldn't expect a chadlite with high jb appeal to chase after her.
Luckily enough, she did dm me the next morning, and we made plans to go to the beach at night (around 2am).

The date was awful.
I was sitting there telling her how andrew tate is actually a really smart man, how she as a woman could move up the social ladder just by dating upper class guys when the same thing would be impossible for a young guy, why I think I need ramus-lengthening surgery and what her thoughts were on my slightly hollow under-eye area.
AWFUL

The discussion topics were dreadful, but she was really into me. She would touch my face and fiddle with my lips, kiss me on the cheek outta nowhere and spit out dumb sentences that had the most obvious sexual innuendoes. I ignored all of her distractions and kept talking. I was afraid of actually kissing or even touching her. I would lose my 18 years of purity if I did, and be humiliated if she snubbed me.

I decide to get up and walk for a bit with her by my side. She grabs my arm and pulls it around her neck. I had never felt so awkward. I was actually touching a girl in an affective manner for the first time. I thought: "What if a cuter girl pulls up and sees me with my arm around her?? Would that ruin all my chances with the cuter girl in the future? NOOOO I need to get out!!"

It's late and she tells me she has to go. I'm fine with that. I saw my friends sitting on a bench and they were all giving me looks of despair. I was acting so fucking retarded so I had to make a move FAST if I ever wanted to start my career as a jb slayer.

I look at her straight in the eyes for the first time since the beginning of the evening and notice that she has quite some scleral show, eww. I try my hardest to focus and to say something intelligent:

She giggled and pulled me in for a kiss. No, not just a peck on the lips, a real french kiss with the tongue and everything.
I don't think I did too bad because the kiss lasted quite long (around 8 seconds) and I had trained on my arm beforehand.

That's it. Some random stacylite just took my purity away like it was nothing. What a fucking bitch, she probably doesn't even care too for FUCKS SAKE!! On the bright side, I have gained experience and it should be easier to get other girls now.

no it is not. I went to a party last night and couldn't even slay a drunk 7/10 tunisian high tier becky who is a year younger than me. I was literally the only guy interested in her and we had so much in common too. I was also the best looking guy at the party, and had been drinking a bit to make conversation easier. How could I have fucked up?? Even her friends were telling us we would make a great couple.
I'm lost but also really fucking sad because I got attached to her and now I'm crying listening to revenge by xxxtentacion in a loop while writing this retarded thread knowing that I probably won't see that girl ever again.

Help me please. Advice or feedback or questions, anything. I just wanna get this off my chest and talk to someone
What a retarded nigger you need to grab a shotgun and blow your cranium out

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
it is not. I went to a party last night and couldn't even slay a drunk 7/10 tunisian high tier becky who is a year
Our religion is a joke to these young women chasing white Chad. Fucking beurette

@KING REIDYZ @Manchild

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
You aren’t a Chadlite just fucking lol

The date was awful.
AWFUL

and i fucked my pillow last night
big whoop

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Xangsane

The date was awful.
AWFUL

Does including the "est-ce que" sound more aspie in French? You coulda said "je peux t'embrasser?" or "peux je t'embrasser?" Which one sounds the least aspie? I wanna work on my French again

• +1
Does including the "est-ce que" sound more aspie in French? You coulda said "je peux t'embrasser?" or "peux je t'embrasser?" Which one sounds the least aspie? I wanna work on my French again
you're 100% right, est-ce que is a retarded formulation whether it is written or oral.

"Je peux t'embrasser?" is the least aspie option. The other one you mentioned "Puis-je t'embrasser?" is really aspie though.

You should definitely work on your french dude, i get good halo from it

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Why were u on a tiktok etc saying some guy was famous or was it larp
i have two best friends. one of them has 270k on tiktok, the other only has 7k but has fucked a 500k follower model.

I had 70k followers on tiktok back in 2019, but it was a fortnite account, so useless. I want to tiktokmaxx but I don't want to lose credibility to the eyes of ppl i know. i'll make another thread about my tiktok journey when i'll start it in september.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18840
I thought: "What if a cuter girl pulls up and sees me with my arm around her?? Would that ruin all my chances with the cuter girl in the future? NOOOO I need to get out!!"
hahahaha kind of reminds me of myself
listen bro, ure just unexperienced thats all, the more u go out with girls , things will flow more smoothly

• +1
hahahaha kind of reminds me of myself
listen bro, ure just unexperienced thats all, the more u go out with girls , things will flow more smoothly
i guess so, thanks man

She grabs my arm and pulls it around her neck. I had never felt so awkward. I was actually touching a girl in an affective manner for the first time. I thought: "What if a cuter girl pulls up and sees me with my arm around her?? Would that ruin all my chances with the cuter girl in the future? NOOOO I need to get out!!"
it would increase your chances

• Woah
I had my first kiss at like 11 & a bit more than that without wanting to brag too much ... But I was definitely NT back then lol

Not that it's NT that helped but just saying....

• +1
Not reading all that shit but I’m happy for you bro. Hope you slay many more

• Love it

The date was awful.
AWFUL

and after your kiss, someone fucked her brutal in her anus
i mean come on dude, why you didnt fuck her????

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and pneumocystosis
and after your kiss, someone fucked her brutal in her anus
i mean come on dude, why you didnt fuck her????
lmao ur actually right. two days later she was cuddling and making out with her ex on the beach. when we looked at each other she seemed embarrassed. i was really depressed for a week after that but i've managed to move on.

i should have fucked her, i had the opportunity to do so 3 times but i was a pussy and didn't want to make her uncomfortable by asking for sex.

this is the NT-pill in a nutshell, thanks for ur comment dawg

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and exeight

The date was awful.
AWFUL

why are you proud. I kissed a girl when I was 14 as a 3.5 out of 10, you should be ashamed of yourself

• +1
why are you proud. I kissed a girl when I was 14 as a 3.5 out of 10, you should be ashamed of yourself
life is easy when ur nt bro, you don't understand u privileged mf

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Our religion is a joke to these young women chasing white Chad. Fucking beurette

@KING REIDYZ @Manchild
Too bad these beurette sharmootas have the best ass genetics akhi

Donald duck boner

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and pneumocystosis
life is easy when ur nt bro, you don't understand u privileged mf
What? I would give everything to be a chadlite. Just meet girls on tinder or meet in warm environment, it is literally all made for it to work when u r this good looking

• +1
lmao ur actually right. two days later she was cuddling and making out with her ex on the beach. when we looked at each other she seemed embarrassed. i was really depressed for a week after that but i've managed to move on.
BRUTAL

yes being NT is very very important
maybe you should drink alcohol to become NT

• Love it
18 is not too old for a first kiss. You will become an NT slayer in a year or two.

• Love it
The date was awful.
AWFUL

The discussion topics were dreadful, but she was really into me. She would touch my face and fiddle with my lips, kiss me on the cheek outta nowhere and spit out dumb sentences that had the most obvious sexual innuendoes. I ignored all of her distractions and kept talking.
I relate to this asffffff.