You have to be a complete and utter retard to deny this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, vermillioncorefan, gooner23 and 34 others
NT = LAW

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, TechnoBoss, TUSSELEIF and 13 others
most autistic people aren't actually struggling because of their autism.

they're mostly struggling because they've got awful personalities and look like shit on top of being autistic, because it makes you inherently prone to those behaviors, i.e a lot of autists struggle with shaving due to stimulation issues.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates, PsychoH, Xangsane and 12 others
Actual non NT is, the problem is that people here think non NT = not listening to drake or not watching sports

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, dervw4cenks, tomm1453 and 17 others
The deep and esoteric final stages of the blackpill are to go back to the bluepill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: denthegodking, whitepilledchad, TsarTsar444 and 11 others
its over

• +1
Reactions: Brootal, bloomercel, ltsOver and 1 other person
Actual non NT is, the problem is that people here think non NT = not listening to drake or not watching sports
nobody on this forum has diagnosed autism except like <2%

actual autism/non-NT barely exists in the real world, yet 80% of men IRL are incels despite being NT.

NT/bluepill is complete cope retard theory

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, tomm1453, Bushman and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, BrahminBoss, bloomercel and 1 other person

they're mostly struggling because they've got awful personalities and look like shit on top of being autistic, because it makes you inherently prone to those behaviors, i.e a lot of autists struggle with shaving due to stimulation issues.
autist cope

The deep and esoteric final stages of the blackpill are to go back to the bluepill
Because the black pill is so inherently true that the blue pill forms around it

“Yeah relationships are transactional but the transactions are good” is basically bluepill ideology

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and bloomercel
Water but that's actual autism
Not what "non NT" means here

Wtf has shaving got to do with shit personality?:feelshaha:
Also I think everyone hates shaving. It's painful for me especially around the chin, maybe cos of the direction of hair growth

IMG 3703

Autism is law

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, PrinceLuenLeoncur, PsychoH and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH

Its not even the personality. Its all about ur social skills. What those social gifted niggas are good at is to create Jokes. If u can make everyone laugh. People will like u more. Im silent nigga and nobody give rat shit about me despite of moggin whole class.. Meanwhile those social ltns and mtns gets all attention.

actual autism/non-NT barely exists in the real world, yet 80% of men IRL are incels despite being NT.

NT/bluepill is complete cope retard theory
The number of Neurotropical virgins in the study were almost negligible according to the study. While non-NT almost always correlated with being an incel

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Water but that's actual autism
Not what "non NT" means here
Neurodivergent behavior. It doesn't just include ppl on the autism spectrum but also ppl who deviate too much from the norm

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
being non nt its rare but indeed its means over

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
I've always been non nt

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Neurodivergent behavior. It doesn't just include ppl on the autism spectrum but also ppl who deviate too much from the norm
Yeah but the post says autism vs neurotypical

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
Lack of personality and blending in

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
The number of Neurotropical virgins in the study were almost negligible according to the study. While non-NT almost always correlated with being an incel
Neurotypicals lie.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jason Voorhees and sub5c3l
Last edited:
Neurotypicals lie.

this is correct, autistic people are more likely than neurotypicals to stick to their values even when there is opportunity for personal gain, i.e lying about how much they get laid to virtue signal.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and bloomercel
Fuck man autism is such a failo:feelswhy:

I don't need to cope I have no issues getting laid.
You just prove that looks is the only thing you need. You are dumb as fuck, autistic, have worst possible personality traits and still gets laid. Just go on a tiktok and show them bluepilled idiots that looks is the only thing that matters. You would save milions of lives.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and bloomercel
what if u tell foids u listen to ken carson and undergorund rap shit
turn that pussy drier than Sahara in a minute theory

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and alurmo
you don't have to be diagnosed in order to be autistic

do you think that the tumor spontaneously manifests upon a cancer diagnosis? no you retard, it was always there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MoggerGaston and St.TikTokcel
you don't have to be diagnosed in order to be autistic

do you think that the tumor spontaneously manifests upon a cancer diagnosis? no you retard, it was always there

This is what autism looks like.

Teenage-Boy-Gamer-Plays-in-Competitive-Video-Game-on-an-egames-competition-1024x576.jpg

This is just a teen with glasses who is autistic according to you, because he doesn't wear 'NT-drip clothing', doesn't talk like a nigger and isn't hitting on girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, tombradylover, Bushman and 2 others
no NT for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking and Lulleko
If you're truly ugly it doesn't matter how hard you try because you lack sex appeal and you can't even befriend girls to get laid with oofy doofy.

So either you get approached by girls every now and then so nt doesn't really matter, or girls don't want to get to know you anyway so nt doesn't matter.

I mean .org ugly not average looking zoomer "ugly" according to users here.

Basically NT is COPE.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Autism is a giga failo and will fuck up your life in more ways than getting laid

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, St.TikTokcel and Allornothing
exactly. People here self-diagnose themselves with autism when in reality they are just short Indians with a subpar face and thus have high inhib due to constant rejection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Allornothing
exactly. People here self-diagnose themselves with autism when in reality they are just short Indians with a subpar face and thus have high inhib due to constant rejection
What about me? I’m a white dude.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin
i was being hyperbolic jfl. No race for your hebephilic tendencies tbh.
Lmao when I was in college I was fine with going for college aged women,

I think my main issue is poor conversational skills.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Lmao when I was in college I was fine with going for college aged women,

I think my main issue is poor conversational skills.
I mean you said it yourself: You've been mentally crippled by lonely teen years.

Every female libtard always says stuff like "oh I suffered from childhood trauma" when it comes to stuff like being abused by parents and other adults, which is completely valid. I'm not gonna sit here and say the way you were raised doesn't have a long term impact on you

But no one talks about missing out on romantic experiences when younger. Couple this with the fact that children who don't have any romantic experience with people their age usually tend to be bully victims; this leads to disastrous outcomes when older.

Honestly, teens should be encouraged by their parents to date and stuff. My ethnic parents only cared about "muh education," and my whole life, I've been playing catch up, and the truth is I probably won't ever catch up. I know for a fact that if I had just gotten the proper romantic experience when I was younger I would be more well adjusted, and I am willing to bet you would be as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Aladin
I mean you said it yourself: You've been mentally crippled by lonely teen years.

Every female libtard always says stuff like "oh I suffered from childhood trauma" when it comes to stuff like being abused by parents and other adults, which is completely valid. I'm not gonna sit here and say the way you were raised doesn't have a long term impact on you

But no one talks about missing out on romantic experiences when younger. Couple this with the fact that children who don't have any romantic experience with people their age usually tend to be bully victims; this leads to disastrous outcomes when older.

Honestly, teens should be encouraged by their parents to date and stuff. My ethnic parents only cared about "muh education," and my whole life, I've been playing catch up, and the truth is I probably won't ever catch up. I know for a fact that if I had just gotten the proper romantic experience when I was younger I would be more well adjusted, and I am willing to bet you would be as well.
Brutal truth.

this is what SEVERE autism looks like

quote me saying that kid is autistic bitch nigger why are you lying
bottom kid is an incel for sure and you would say it's because of 'non-NT'