Non-NT =Death Sentence

im not non-nt or autitistic im just in full monk mode :feelshah: isolation and getting no pussy is meditative

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
most autistic people aren't actually struggling because of their autism.

they're mostly struggling because they've got awful personalities and look like shit on top of being autistic, because it makes you inherently prone to those behaviors, i.e a lot of autists struggle with shaving due to stimulation issues.
Maybe some, but normies eat like shit, drink, and smoke.

It's the Non-NT guys, reading all the research on muscle synthesis and nutrition, and maximizing their gym routine on a friday and saturday night, when the NT guys are out at the bar, or slaying their girlfriends after eating pizza.

I've seen very good lucking guys that got instant attraction from women, ruin it when they started talking. Even guys that were good looking enough for online dating, ruine it on the first date.

You have to be basically Chad to make up for autism, or date way bellow your looks.

If you're truly ugly it doesn't matter how hard you try because you lack sex appeal and you can't even befriend girls to get laid with oofy doofy.

So either you get approached by girls every now and then so nt doesn't really matter, or girls don't want to get to know you anyway so nt doesn't matter.

I mean .org ugly not average looking zoomer "ugly" according to users here.

Basically NT is COPE.

NT is not cope for LTNs to HTNs, it helps them get laid, or find a better partner.

And most men, can at least looksmax to LTN, by getting a good body, low bodyfat, abs, and muscles, and getting good skin (good nutrition + sleep). Other can do it with a few surgeries.

Looks LevelWhat you need to get laid
SubhumanStatus-Max + Mass Propaganda/Brain Washing (Millions of people consuming content centered around your personality) + Be Lucky
LTN(Status-Max & Moneymax) + NT
MTNDecent Job + NT + High Charisma
HTNNT or low standards
ChadBasic ability to form sentences. Ability to download a dating app, or walk into a bar, or any location with women.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Actual non NT is, the problem is that people here think non NT = not listening to drake or not watching sports
Ngl like 50% of the people i've spoken to on here reveal to me they have diagnosed autism lol

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover