Non-NT = death

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
I cant think of a single guy who gets girls without being NT

there is not such a thing
99% of all slayers are NT, if you want to slay you HAVE to NTMAXX ASAP! You most likely wont be in the 1% who slay while being aspie

simple as...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, mulattocel, A23ghskung and 18 others
Legit, most ppl here are autists so thats why there here

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, Deleted member 14867, Biiyo03 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, wollet2, Lolcel and 3 others
water

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 11414
It's rope time

99% of all slayers are NT, if you want to slay you HAVE to NTMAXX ASAP! You most likely wont be in the 1% who slay while being aspie

simple as...
Height=confidence and face=personality sweetie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

"NTmaxxing" what does it mean

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11414 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, sytyl, gamma and 5 others
That's why amnesia is slaying right, because he's ntmaxx bad boy, and you know, not an autistic robot living in the body of a chad.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and turkproducer
That's why amnesia is slaying right, because he's ntmaxx bad boy, and you know, not an autistic robot living in the body of a chad.
Yeah bro cuz every guy looks like anmesia right?

it looks like you are not very fond of reading

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, gamma and Deleted member 11414
@looksmaxxer234 do u think NT is something that can be learned in time

practice not being aspie till u actually make it

I figure its kind of like a guy that wants to be a boxer vs Deontay wilder

a guy that wants to be a boxer can always improve and be good but deontay wilder is gonna fuck the shit out of him with no practice

right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Looks234

simple as...
Legit, most ppl here are autists so thats why there here
Create guide how to become nt
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
@looksmaxxer234 do u think NT is something that can be learned in time

practice not being aspie till u actually make it

I figure its kind of like a guy that wants to be a boxer vs Deontay wilder

a guy that wants to be a boxer can always improve and be good but deontay wilder is gonna fuck the shit out of him with no practice

right
It can be learned but it’s gigahard after childhood.

Most times you’re either born with it or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414, Deleted member 5786 and Biiyo03
Yeah bro cuz every guy looks like anmesia right?
SO THEN EVERYTHING ULTIMATELY HAS TO DO WITH IF YOU MANAGE TO PASS A CERTAIN LOOKS THRESHOLD.

Jfl, basically blackpill 101.

Keep coping about personality like some soyboy bluepilled redditor.

Good social skills, low inhib, self/socially aware, charismatic and masculine
This
Basically just be normal

Do you think you can be shy and still be NT? I think you can as in you can talk to people etc but are still shy. The more practice you get the less shy you will be

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, sytyl, Biiyo03 and 2 others
SO THEN EVERYTHING ULTIMATELY HAS TO DO WITH IF YOU MANAGE TO PASS A CERTAIN LOOKS THRESHOLD.

Jfl, basically blackpill 101.
Amnesia can get away with being non nt because he is a chad, if he was average looking he probably would’ve roped already, nt can get even low tier normies laid

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, sytyl, Velvet_Thorns and 2 others
Amnesia can get away with being non nt because he is a chad, if he was average looking he probably would’ve roped already, nt can get even low tier normies laid

nt can get even low tier normies laid

Just lol at copemax.org

Do you think you can be shy and still be NT? I think you can as in you can talk to people etc but are still shy. The more practice you get the less shy you will be
yea you can be shy and nt. I know tons of people who were quiet at first but are cool after you get to know them.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 11414
  • +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns
yea you can be shy and nt. I know tons of people who were quiet at first but are cool after you get to know them.
As long as u have good social skills ur good, im pretty shy but im nt for the most part anyway

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Also people here are obsessed with absolutes
Being 50 percent Nt is better than being none. Same with looks, money etc you don’t have to be completely Nt to be ok irl

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, hebbewem, Biiyo03 and 4 others
Good social skills, low inhib, self/socially aware, charismatic and masculine
Good social skills, no. Low inhib, something in between, self/socially aware, yes, charismatic, yes, masculine, yes. Having the right brain chemistery is all that matters tbh i dont have poor social skills but i am still non-nt compared to normies.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and Looks234
Looks or personality?

non-nt chad laughs at tryharding nt-normies anyday, he slays 10 times more than them, without any effort @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel and Deleted member 5786
non-nt chad laughs at tryharding nt-normies anyday, he slays 10 times more than them, without any effort @OldVirgin

If too many Looksmax.org users successfully NTmax, I’ll rope from lost faith in the only part of humanity that I side with.

It’s so sad how people here seek conformity rather than fighting back against society. When normies deny you compassion because you’re different, you should attack not conform. Don’t join the monolith, bros.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobt and subhuman incel
If too many Looksmax.org users successfully NTmax, I’ll rope from lost faith in the only part of humanity that I side with.

It’s so sad how people here seek conformity rather than fighting back against society. When normies deny you compassion because you’re different, you should attack not conform. Don’t join the monolith, bros.
most people on this forum are unironically normies themselves, but they just make fun of normies to feel better about themselves (typical normie trait ). they act tough and hight T alpha like behind the computer, when in IRL situations their dick gets limp real quick and obey the big mass like the little cuck they are. only true alpha males like me and @OldVirgin do the fuck whatever we want, we dont care about cringe normies laughing about us, we looksmax,statusmax,moneymax till we beat those annoying normies and take their gf's back to our homes. @OldVirgin

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, Toth's thot, sytyl and 4 others
No NT for your face

literally just treat/talk to wimmen like you do your bros

most people on this forum are unironically normies themselves, but they just make fun of normies to feel better about themselves (typical normie trait ). they act tough and hight T alpha like behind the computer, when in IRL situations their dick gets limp real quick and obey the big mass like the little cuck they are. only true alpha males like me and @OldVirgin do the fuck whatever we want, we dont care about cringe normies laughing about us, we looksmax,statusmax,moneymax till we beat those annoying normies and take their gf's back to our homes. @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

simple as...
Lmao I'm not NT and I got a lot hookup with a lot of girls.

If you're attractive enough she'll ask you to come to her place, even if you're a sperg.

NT is only legit for a long term relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik