Non NT LTN to - somewhat NT Chadlite - 1.5 years looksmax progress (30+)

D

Deleted member 21666

Silver
TLDR: 1.5 years of looksmaxing led me to LTR with NT stacy who is 5 years younger than me.

This forum has saved my life. I was non NT and still am somewhat, but I used to spend every day at home, not doing anything productive until I found this forum.

Spent almost a year researching and making a plan how to looksmax. Pulled the trigger slowly, by getting braces first. Realized I have a good base, but my bit of hairloss was biggest looksmin. Found out how to fraud my hairline with stylemaxing, that helped a lot, but I am still waiting for my scheduled HT. Did some other looksmax as well, and will probably have another 1 or 2 surgeries to really max in 1-2 year time frame.

After looks, figured out non NT was a huge issue. I played my JBW card and started FWB with this ethnic HTB who was fully NT, she literally was my teacher how to be NT, was open to explaining every social situation I asked her about, she had tough me more than any psychologists could. All that lead me to become somewhat NT and make some friends. I quit all dating apps and dated through social circle only and I met my current Stacy.

She has low N count, from a very small town, never used dating apps and all her dates were from friend circles (like most good looking girls). Tall skinny blond with blue hunter eyes and extreme positive tilt, high cheekbones, 0 facial defects. When I am out with her people stare. I now know what it is liked being stared by 50 people at once for no reason. We went to the pool once, the stares were brutal, we just turned around and went home.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, PiwoTesco and FrameMogger
TLDR: 1.5 years of looksmaxing led me to LTR with NT stacy who is 5 years younger than me.

This forum has saved my life. I was non NT and still am somewhat, but I used to spend every day at home, not doing anything productive until I found this forum.

Spent almost a year researching and making a plan how to looksmax. Pulled the trigger slowly, by getting braces first. Realized I have a good base, but my bit of hairloss was biggest looksmin. Found out how to fraud my hairline with stylemaxing, that helped a lot, but I am still waiting for my scheduled HT. Did some other looksmax as well, and will probably have another 1 or 2 surgeries to really max in 1-2 year time frame.

After looks, figured out non NT was a huge issue. I played my JBW card and started FWB with this ethnic HTB who was fully NT, she literally was my teacher how to be NT, was open to explaining every social situation I asked her about, she had tough me more than any psychologists could. All that lead me to become somewhat NT and make some friends. I quit all dating apps and dated through social circle only and I met my current Stacy.

She has low N count, from a very small town, never used dating apps and all her dates were from friend circles (like most good looking girls). Tall skinny blond with blue hunter eyes and extreme positive tilt, high cheekbones, 0 facial defects. When I am out with her people stare. I now know what it is liked being stared by 50 people at once for no reason. We went to the pool once, the stares were brutal, we just turned around and went home.
Send pics

How tall are you?