Non NT trait: You never understood rough play

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Basically when your ‘friends’ beat you are hurl insults at you you never did anything back you either whined to the teacher, did self pity mechanism or tried to do something but because your mental and/or physical development sucked you just made a fool of yourself. As a result you became high inhib and pathetic dog over the years, to anxious to talk to girls (peak social/mental danger) and cuck around males (peak physical danger). Due to lack of proper experience or your genetic disadvantages. period.

Fellow non NT rotters, were you guys like this?

Tagging NT users and rotter: @XtrovertNTnormalfag @Kamui @yeeyeeslayer @Abhorrence @scrunchables @MaghrebGator @PseudoMaxxer @Obito

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMOGYOU, randomop, fuxkdakikez and 7 others
i can confirm. my friend used to get upset at when all of us played rough, fast forward a few years and he is now a diagnosed aspie

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
my friends never did that to me. its because of 2 things
1) i had better than average friends
2) my friens adored me
but some of them ocsionally bullied a deformed kid

• So Sad
Once you hit a certain age ngl that rough play shit is the sign of being a pussy

Once it becomes a common thing, your “friends” don’t disrespect you since they know you won’t do anything when they repeatedly insult and shit on you over and over again

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Pikabro
Once you hit a certain age ngl that rough play shit is the sign of being a pussy

Once it becomes a common thing, your “friends” don’t disrespect you since they know you won’t do anything when they repeatedly insult and shit on you over and over again
Tbh it means that you won’t be able to back them up if shit goes down with opps
This among many things is why we will always stay on looksmax, unless the hard problems get resolved we will keep acting like manchildren

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
@Abhorrence you aren’t even trying to get a relationship yet you browse looksmax. You’re way past old enough to get a job and start a family yet you’re still in this ‘man fuck studying is a drag…’ phase. U blame your parents for being a failure too which is not a good sign. You are socially awkward weirdo who’s apparently a pussy too based off your ITT. And you still lifemog me 10x over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Abhorrence
@Abhorrence you aren’t even trying to get a relationship yet you browse looksmax. You’re way past old enough to get a job and start a family yet you’re still in this ‘man fuck studying is a drag…’ phase. U blame your parents for being a failure too which is not a good sign. You are socially awkward weirdo who’s apparently a pussy too based off your ITT. And you still lifemog me 10x over.
i dont lifemog u 10x we are the same shit but youre right

• +1
i dont lifemog u 10x we are the same shit but youre right
I am worse. I am fully aware of all my problems yet do nothing. There is no bigger abomination than the decent IQ person who instead of acting off his intelligence does absolutely nothing. It’s absurd.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
a176963_xlf.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
i did nothing when someone was beating me i was just running away since i was not physically build to respond

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and fuxkdakikez
rough play is a shitskin friend group trait

• Hmm...
Also it shows that I am not initiated properly from rough play with how little people I tagged. I am not able to handle the anger of tagged randoms

Women are the peak difficulty level of ‘social/mental’ rough play. At their whim they can dismantle your entire existence to suicide levels without even interacting with you due to being the ultimate decider of male genetic worth.

So people like me who can’t even banter with males have no hope against any female. It’s impossible. And this is also how people who’re high T with men but cucks around women exist.

Women have insane soft power that men don’t have, yes you can cave in the head of your gf who cheated on you but you will kys after because of how much she meant to you. Unless you can resist the soft power (by having options) and have a well protected ego there is no defeating the female. :feelswhere:

If they insult you, you gotta get your get-back. If you can't beat them up, roast them.