NON-OBO to change eye spacing??

D

Deleted member 40471

Platinum
https://www.craniofacialteamtexas.c...romes-craniofacial-deformities/hypertelorism/

Treatment of hypertelorism​

Treatment for hypertelorism is complex and typically requires a team of skilled craniofacial surgeons and ophthalmologists. As mentioned, it is essential to determine the cause of hypertelorism before planning corrective surgery. Surgeons need to know if the condition was caused before birth or by a growth that is worsening. Once all the facts are known, treatment decisions can be made to ensure the best, long-term results for the child. There are several types of surgery that can be performed depending on the severity of the condition.

• Extracranial correction: This surgery is performed for minor cases of orbital hypertelorism. Without going inside the skull, the surgeon brings the bones of the inner portions of the eye sockets and nose closer together.
  • Intracranial correction: When orbital hypertelorism is more severe, the surgical correction becomes more complicated. With intracranial correction, an incision is made from ear to ear. The forehead is temporarily removed and the brain is retracted. This surgery is usually performed by a plastic surgeon and a neurologist working together. The entire eye sockets are then cut and moved along with the eyes toward the middle of the face. Excess bone is also removed. If other areas of the face are displaced, they can be moved at this time as well. Soft tissue is then redraped.
  • Secondary surgeries: Sometimes, secondary procedures are needed to rebalance the eyes, improve drainage, remove excess soft tissue and other irregularities that may occur as the child grows and develops.
  • Box osteotomy: This technique involves removing a piece of bone between the eyes and moving the bones containing the eye sockets closer together and into that area.
  • Facial bipartition: This surgery involves removing a piece of bone shaped like an upside down triangle from the area between the eyes. The two sides of the upper face are then rotated inward to bring the eyes closer together.

Its possible to move eyes closer without OBO. Sounds far less intensive but can only make eyes closer.

As this is newly discovered I will post more info on it later

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksforlife and Deleted member 32094
OBO is a good alternative.

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and HarrierDuBois
This just sounds like a medial wall orbital decompression to me.

page4image1648079104
page4image1648079536

'Postoperative result after extracranial reconstruction of hypertelorism'

https://www.erlanger.org/media/file/orbitrecon.pdf

Such a lifefuel. This sub guy can look normie if he does a rhino later on

Attachments

• 1694519097010.png
    1694519097010.png
    184 bytes · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, mvp2v1 and SurgeryEnjoyer
https://www.craniofacialteamtexas.c...romes-craniofacial-deformities/hypertelorism/

Treatment of hypertelorism​

Treatment for hypertelorism is complex and typically requires a team of skilled craniofacial surgeons and ophthalmologists. As mentioned, it is essential to determine the cause of hypertelorism before planning corrective surgery. Surgeons need to know if the condition was caused before birth or by a growth that is worsening. Once all the facts are known, treatment decisions can be made to ensure the best, long-term results for the child. There are several types of surgery that can be performed depending on the severity of the condition.

• Extracranial correction: This surgery is performed for minor cases of orbital hypertelorism. Without going inside the skull, the surgeon brings the bones of the inner portions of the eye sockets and nose closer together.
  • Intracranial correction: When orbital hypertelorism is more severe, the surgical correction becomes more complicated. With intracranial correction, an incision is made from ear to ear. The forehead is temporarily removed and the brain is retracted. This surgery is usually performed by a plastic surgeon and a neurologist working together. The entire eye sockets are then cut and moved along with the eyes toward the middle of the face. Excess bone is also removed. If other areas of the face are displaced, they can be moved at this time as well. Soft tissue is then redraped.
  • Secondary surgeries: Sometimes, secondary procedures are needed to rebalance the eyes, improve drainage, remove excess soft tissue and other irregularities that may occur as the child grows and develops.
  • Box osteotomy: This technique involves removing a piece of bone between the eyes and moving the bones containing the eye sockets closer together and into that area.
  • Facial bipartition: This surgery involves removing a piece of bone shaped like an upside down triangle from the area between the eyes. The two sides of the upper face are then rotated inward to bring the eyes closer together.

Its possible to move eyes closer without OBO. Sounds far less intensive but can only make eyes closer.

As this is newly discovered I will post more info on it later
Extracranial means not through the brain cavity. It’s a 180° Orbital U-Shaped Osteotomy.

IMG 3873

The modified 360° Subcranial (extracranial is a synonym) OBO I have modified for maximal aesthetics is the same surgical magnitude, and better than an average 180° or transcranial 360° OBO.

IMG 3872

There are multiple modifications from the Osteotomy pattern, to combined implant technique, and soft tissue repositioning/anchorage holes. Nothing else comes close, and you’ll never find it on this level, anywhere else:

IMG 3874

IMG 3875

IMG 1730

Attachments

• IMG_3796.jpeg
    IMG_3796.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3873.jpeg
    IMG_3873.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1, depressionmaxxing, ItsyBitsyJayhawk and 3 others
Extracranial means not through the brain cavity. It’s a 180° Orbital U-Shaped Osteotomy.

View attachment 2464421

The modified 360° Subcranial (extracranial is a synonym) OBO I have modified for maximal aesthetics is the same surgical magnitude, and better than an average 180° or transcranial 360° OBO.

View attachment 2464425

There are multiple modifications from the Osteotomy pattern, to combined implant technique, and soft tissue repositioning/anchorage holes. Nothing else comes close, and you’ll never find it on this level, anywhere else:

View attachment 2464456
View attachment 2464457
View attachment 2464460

Could you not ask a standard surgeon to modify the implant desisn to cover the entire infras lateral orbital and the brow ridge your results are leagues and bounds above the average plastic surgeon this is why why plastic surgeons should browse psl forums as only these forums are literally the only 1 that obess over the ideals rather than the normie obession of wanting to be normal

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Could you not ask a standard surgeon to modify the implant desisn
just come through giant instead of asking some normie to copy Giant theory.

Last year there was a complete idiot on here, banned now, saying that “any surgeon” can place any design because it’s easy to do. He had no idea what he was talking about. If this surgical plan was given to 99% of plastic / OMFS surgeons most would say no to begin with, and of the ones who attempt, would fuck it up.

I work closely with only a couple of surgeons and that’s how it should be.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, 5'7 zoomer, ItsyBitsyJayhawk and 3 others

View attachment 2464421

View attachment 2464425

View attachment 2464456
View attachment 2464457
View attachment 2464460
This is the literal definition of hope in my dictionary. I have a couple of questions though.
Are there any functional tradeoffs one must keep in mind? How will the frontal bone and the temple area be lateralized to align with the orbitals? And lastly, when do you plan on commercializing this procedure?

This is the literal definition of hope in my dictionary. I have a couple of questions though.
Are there any functional tradeoffs one must keep in mind?
General risks of surgery
How will the frontal bone and the temple area be lateralized to align with the orbitals?
Combined implants as you can see in the renders. I have made holes for the temporalis muscle to be reattached
IMG 4137

And lastly, when do you plan on commercializing this procedure?
It is now. You can dm me on instagram and sign up whenever

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, orthochadic, Deleted member 40471 and 1 other person
General risks of surgery

Combined implants as you can see in the renders. I have made holes for the temporalis muscle to be reattached
View attachment 2475630

So will this procedure cause any structural weaknesses in the midfacial region that might prevent me from getting an MSE or EASE in the near future? If so, should I get maxillary expansion procedures first?

This might be the first surgical procedure I get once I graduate from my college in two to three years time, so sorry for bugging you again and again with these questions, I'm just making sure I know everything about what I will be getting myself into. Hopefully, this procedure will have gained even more traction by then.

General risks of surgery

View attachment 2475630

Hi Realsurgurymaxx,

I am really interested in your OBO. But my case is different cause I want to decrease ipd.

Do you do any surgury that decreases skull width like shaving bones on the side. My skull and IPD are both unproportioanlly wide.

My case is pretty special and sorry in advance

all of this and money wasted while chad had it since birth

lifes never fair.

Genius born to go to uni at 12
Old money rich dudes born to luxury.

What we normies are do is keep ascending (not just looks) for yourself and offspring.

Last edited:
Chad doesn't get the satisfaction of improving and comparing himself to his uglier past

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Hi Realsurgurymaxx,

I am really interested in your OBO. But my case is different cause I want to decrease ipd.

Do you do any surgury that decreases skull width like shaving bones on the side. My skull and IPD are both unproportioanlly wide.

My case is pretty special and sorry in advance
Yes the modified OBO can be used for this. Yes bone shaving and reduction of a layer of the temporalis muscle are possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
So will this procedure cause any structural weaknesses in the midfacial region that might prevent me from getting an MSE or EASE in the near future?
No it is the opposite. The presence of all of the titanium plates and implants will be more of a problem. Get mse first.

If so, should I get maxillary expansion procedures first?

This might be the first surgical procedure I get once I graduate from my college in two to three years time, so sorry for bugging you again and again with these questions, I'm just making sure I know everything about what I will be getting myself into. Hopefully, this procedure will have gained even more traction by then.
why does it need to gain even more traction? No one else will be doing it on our level, ever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Apex6, Pakicel and 1 other person
No it is the opposite. The presence of all of the titanium plates and implants will be more of a problem. Get mse first.
What material do you guys use for implants and how does each material respond to trauma and stress caused by martial arts such as boxing (bare-knuckle and gloved) or mma?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, can you share (or DM) the results of the cases that you have already performed this procedure on?

What material do you guys use for implants and how does each material respond to trauma and stress caused by martial arts such as boxing (bare-knuckle and gloved) or mma?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, can you share (or DM) the results of the cases that you have already performed this procedure on?
Yes the modified OBO can be used for this. Yes bone shaving and reduction of a layer of the temporalis muscle are possible
Please do dm me as well , of course if you don't mind.

• +1
Reactions: ItsyBitsyJayhawk

why does it need to gain even more traction? No one else will be doing it on our level, ever.
When are you opening the hardmax center in Cambodia? And what will you charge for custom infra and supra implants?

I wouldn't completely discount that possibility. If OBO was as risky and invasive as bimax, a lot of normies would be signing up for it.

@RealSurgerymax when is the hardmaxxing center in Cambodia/Turkey gonna be open? And what would you charge for custom infraorbital and supra orbital implants?