Non racist

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Canadians are the least racist people in the world ...i have watched some you tube videos and talked with many canadians via social media and also surfed on google and even talked with a girl on yubo she was from canada and she hated racist people she said all have the same bones irrespective of any nationality

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, rockndogs, pisslord and 5 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rockndogs, FailedNormie and Pex1992

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, pisslord, AspiringChad and 6 others
its all fine and dandy until u ask her for her number

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, AspiringChad, kobecel and 2 others
What did u expect her to say?
"I fucking hate deathnic turbo manlet poo in loocels?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, rockndogs, pisslord and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rockndogs, pisslord, AspiringChad and 5 others
She is my good friend now by the way

I have her number too
Giving away your number to someone who isn't even in the same continent doesn't count bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord, RichardSpencel and Pex1992
Giving away your number to someone who isn't even in the same continent doesn't count bro
Yup unfortunately cant do anything about that lol

• So Sad
Reactions: nattycel
ok you fuken nigger

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, RichardSpencel and Pex1992
ok you fuken nigger
Oh damn you said the N word you are going to go behind the bars ...i am going to file a case against you lol

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord, androidcel and fobos
It's mostly a front,tbh.Every country racist behind closed doors,It just so happens that it's considered not socially acceptable,in Canada.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Pex1992
It's mostly a front,tbh.Every country racist behind closed doors,It just so happens that it's considered not socially acceptable,in Canada.
I cannot deny but india is also racist lol but i find canadians more gentle although every one has their black sheep

• +1
Reactions: Einon
I cannot deny but india is also racist lol but i find canadians more gentle although every one has their black sheep
Yeah,Canadians have more tact,but are just as racist.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
What have you got against black sheep you racist fuck

jm10post: 416205 said:
What have you got against black sheep you racist fuck
Coz black sheeps are ugly just like u ugly incel haha

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Pex1992
foids are the most racist tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
yubo? How old are you?

Canadians are the least racist people in the world ...i have watched some you tube videos and talked with many canadians via social media and also surfed on google and even talked with a girl on yubo she was from canada and she hated racist people she said all have the same bones irrespective of any nationality
If everyone would have the same bones at the end, why don't I look like Gandy ?? Bluepill cunt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1476
If everyone would have the same bones at the end, why don't I look like Gandy ?? Bluepill cunt
Low iq idiot she didnt mean the bone structure she said all have the same bones at the end

Thats why canada is going shithole mode jfl

Low iq idiot she didnt mean the bone structure she said all have the same bones at the end
Still, the concept of racism is wired in our brain. It is just easier to sort people to a certain group than to look at every single person individually. I don't mind blacks but most of them share certain behaviours which I find disgusting. It is easier to say that I hate niggers than to explain everything like a cuck

Still, the concept of racism is wired in our brain. It is just easier to sort people to a certain group than to look at every single person individually. I don't mind blacks but most of them share certain behaviours which I find disgusting. It is easier to say that I hate niggers than to explain everything like a cuck
actually i am myself racist with the people near me but its more related to the behaviours than the looks i mean we have
sub caste system even in hindu religion in india and i hate certain castes coz of their behaviours