non surgery ways to fix hollow undereye

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
im bonesmashing for now(ik its cope but i have to try something)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 11221 and randomvanish
im bonesmashing for now(ik its cope but i have to try something)
Do it until you go blind tbh :lul:
But Fillers are the best and cheapest imo I don't consider it as a surgery tbh

Bad undereye is caused by being recessed so just get surgery that fixes recession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind, Good_Little_Goy, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
Bad undereye is caused by being recessed so just get surgery that fixes recession
true i think braces fucked me ngl or maybe just my subhuman genes
i am 17 so no lefort for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Im not a mirror bro, youre a meme on here
I'm a meme but I'm still more relevant than you lmao. Im cool with being a meme that's actually working to looksmax instead of rottin🤣

I'm a meme but I'm still more relevant than you lmao. Im cool with being a meme that's actually working to looksmax instead of rottin
You joined in June, thats cute bro, alright ima need you to keep looksmaxxing for me alright? And stay in your lane

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SPFromNY914
@SPFromNY914 why are you "so sad" reacting my post, u insulted me first and for no reason

@SPFromNY914 why are you "so sad" reacting my post, u insulted me first and for no reason
Bruh because you're tryna diss me but yet you got the month I joined this Forum wrong lol. How can you mess up something so simple?🤦🏽‍♂️😭.
My advice is to limit your time on this forum bro. You'll see a lot of mental and physical gains, idc how you look or how old you are. You can take it or not idc cause at the end of the day you write your own story

Bruh because you're tryna diss me but yet you got the month I joined this Forum wrong lol. How can you mess up something so simple?.
My advice is to limit your time on this forum bro. You'll see a lot of mental and physical gains, idc how you look or how old you are. You can take it or not idc cause at the end of the day you write your own story
Thats because youre irrelevant bro. Dont worry about it.

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914