Non surgical fix for wide set eyes? Hear me out, want your thoughts.

S

Spyro63x

Iron
Joined
Jul 4, 2022
Posts
1
Reputation
1
So ideal ES ratio is (supposedly though I am sceptical) 0.46
Mine is 0.49 (so mild case of wide eye spacing)

I found a video on YouTube (face yoga) claiming to reposition bone by working on the inner canthi:


However, I've noticed you can push your eyeballs closer together from the outer canthi area. You can push them quite far without any discomfort, decreasing the IPD

Considering the eyes are supported by muscles, do you think it's possible to fix mild ES ratio issues by doing this?
Also, would the positions of the iris/pupils remain natural?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
mine is 0.52
 
no bro, just eyebrows fraud
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
0
Views
4
Aminex111
A
FuckBaur
Replies
10
Views
148
FuckBaur
FuckBaur
Canni
Replies
14
Views
70
Canni
Canni
rarara
Replies
0
Views
21
rarara
rarara
GodzillaTheWise
Replies
8
Views
36
GodzillaTheWise
GodzillaTheWise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top