non-surgical Heightmaxxing is the biggest cope there is

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Fuchsia
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Posts
11,759
Reputation
21,444
Jfl at thinking you can grow after your growth plates closed by taking supplements or vitamin D or whatever the fuck
your height is determined by your bones and they are not magically going to get longer at adulthood
water thread tbh but I see so many idiots falling for heightmaxxing scams, usually pajeets
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16288, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 25667 and 1 other person
Jfl at thinking you can grow after your growth plates closed by taking supplements or vitamin D or whatever the fuck
I only see non-surgecical heightmaxxing being talked about for open growth plate cels
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667 and Marsiere214
If u stand in the middle of your bedroom on tippy toes, arms out-stretched to the ceiling and chant 'grow, grow, grow' 3 times every night, you will eventually have the height you desire
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23472 and Deleted member 22930
I only see non-surgecical heightmaxxing being talked about for open growth plate cels
Not on this forum I mean places like quora are full of pajeets who think it works
 
Is there anyway to max out my height? I'm 6'1 for like 10 minutes in the morning but drop down to 6ft very quickly
 
it's not cope. i've grown 0.5 to 1 inches doing it
 
Keep coping I've grown 2 inches
 
Cope i have grown one inch on hgh after not growing in a year

hgh masterrace
 

Similar threads

xXXxZeusxXXx
Replies
4
Views
39
xXXxZeusxXXx
xXXxZeusxXXx
isis_Bleach
Replies
0
Views
8
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
ANON
Replies
5
Views
29
ANON
ANON
buccalfatremoval
Replies
13
Views
84
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
AnastPal67
Replies
9
Views
87
Peter.FortniteHate
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top