Non-surgical ways to DECREASE upper eyelid hooding?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
I know this goes against popular belief here.

I have UEE which I prefer, but I'd like to ever so slightly decrease hooding because the way it is now it just makes look kinda tired throughout most of the day.

Is the Retin-A to decrease hooding thing legit or mentalcel? tbh

basically I'd like to do what people do with the ice hooding thing but in reverse

I know this goes against popular belief here.

I have UEE which I prefer, but I'd like to ever so slightly decrease hooding because the way it is now it just makes look kinda tired throughout most of the day.

Is the Retin-A to decrease hooding thing legit or mentalcel? tbh
try latisse there's been anecdotal and maybe even concrete evidence by now (maybe) that it decreases hooding and fat pads

try latisse there's been anecdotal and maybe even concrete evidence by now (maybe) that it decreases hooding and fat pads
looks interesting

you think there's a risk of underye fat loss too if I really only apply it to hooding? @TheEngineer

also what's the mechanism behind it supposedly burning fat

looks interesting

you think there's a risk of underye fat loss too if I really only apply it to hooding? @TheEngineer

also what's the mechanism behind it supposedly burning fat
it has a chance of burning fat on the undereye area so only apply on the top part of your eyes

it has a chance of burning fat on the undereye area so only apply on the top part of your eyes
and then I'm safe?

I've read this on reddit

Yes I noticed this and actually was quite happy about it (maybe wrongly so??) because I have quite prominent eyes and a bit of hooding and that really improves while I’m using bimatoprost (generic latisse). It reverts when I’m not using it though so it’s not permanent... interesting that it’s not just my imagination...

how the fuck is it supposed to revert

makes me think this is another mentalcel cope

show it in a photo, you might end up doing a nonsense

braces

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
maybe retin a

Ironically, use ice there. Kills the fat cells.

double eyelid tapes , they can be used for more hooding or less hooding, though it's a workaorund to other more invasive ones like blepharoplasty.

losing weight 100% fool-poof solution