non verbal ioi's

Deleted member 14905

Deleted member 14905

Solstice
I wanna know if a girl is giving legit interest or is just staring at me and playing with her hair, What's a list of good ioi's, Only ioi's i get are looking at my eyes, shoulders and back also when she smiles and looks down but everything else i have no clue

when she brush her hair

The ones you said are the only ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Only ioi is P in V king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fl0w and Deleted member 14905
It is high chance they dont mean anything

The ones you said are the only ones
so if a girl always looks you in the eye when you are walking by and she plays with her hair while looking at you or she looks down and smiles is she attracted to you, Her friend said i was hot so idk if i should approach

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
How do you get p in v you need ioi's first to approach
Chad gets approached by a girl getting on her knees and taking his cock deep down her throat then they go fuck each other in his car and she goes home full of cum and fucked good

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
so if a girl always looks you in the eye when you are walking by and she plays with her hair while looking at you or she looks down and smiles is she attracted to you, Her friend said i was hot so idk if i should approach
If they look at you for more than 3 seconds or keep looking away than looking at you ± a smile
Just approach tbh

Chad gets approached by a girl getting on her knees and taking his cock deep down her throat then they go fuck each other in his car and she goes home full of cum and fucked good
But i'm not chad and chad is only a small minority of men most girls can't get chad

Approach her friends because she call you hot

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
If you think is an ioi then just approach and judge by her reaction. If its a good reaction then just ask for her number bro.

Eye contact and hair playing could mean anything really
The only real ioi in my experience was when the girl literally giggles and laughs at everything I said to her and keeps the convo going when it gets quiet. And still hovers around me after ignoring her a little.