Non-Virgin Girlfriend/Wife

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Drugmaxxing
How does this forum feel about it? Is virgin really that ideal? Its very rare to find a virgin that isn’t a orgemaxxed landwhalecel

Many people find their LTR in college and by that point many women (and men) have slept with many people.

Is it dumb to care about your partner’s past sexual relationships/experiences as long as they become loyal when they meet you?

14 and already found a virgin traditional and loyal girlfriend. i know i will marry her. in your face incel scum :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Drixzy and JustShower
Imagine someone knows he fucked your wife it’s pure humiliation and cuckoldery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, SonOfDarkseid, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
The only way to find a virgin (ideal) wife is via the church aka her religion.

I'd only get married to a virgin tbh, anything else would have to be a prenup because I don't trust whores.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
14 and already found a virgin traditional and loyal girlfriend. i know i will marry her. in your face incel scum :lul:
1. Both subhuman 2. At 14 it isn’t going to last until marriage jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
only way to get a virgin wife is to marry a little girl.

You're 14 and you have a virgin girlfriend, get off this site you weirdo.

How does this forum feel about it? Is virgin really that ideal? Its very rare to find a virgin that isn’t a orgemaxxed landwhalecel

Many people find their LTR in college and by that point many women (and men) have slept with many people.

Is it dumb to care about your partner’s past sexual relationships/experiences as long as they become loyal when they meet you?
tbh if you are older guy try to moneymaxx collagenmaxx to trap young fertile virgin 16s dont keep beard aswell

Your gf in 4 years

• JFL
Reactions: FeelingUgly, autistic_tendencies and murdah
This site is one of the most toxic forums out there and you will regret it. Leave now before it ruins you.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
The only way to find a virgin (ideal) wife is via the church aka her religion.

I'd only get married to a virgin tbh, anything else would have to be a prenup because I don't trust whores.
Cope
Only old people visit church now

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
This site is one of the most toxic forums out there and you will regret it. Leave now before it ruins you.
why aren't you going to leave then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Whitepill_Saint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back