Non-white men need to understand that

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
If white men actually liked the women of your race (and not just for booty calls) you wouldn't be here. Every single ethnic foid wishes their boyfriend/husband was a white man. Every last one of them. Past and present. Non-white men are nothing more than beta's to them and would not be their partner or father of their children if they actually had a say in the manner.

Non-white bitches are the enemy. Understand this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, lil truecel, n0rthface and 33 others
thankfully i look mostly white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 8853, Chadeep and 6 others
Thankfully Im white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 16369, Toth's thot and 14 others
Your sister dates white guys now ?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17872, n0rthface and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, TyroneMaxxer, n0rthface and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Copium.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TyroneMaxxer, Deleted member 17872, GetShrekt and 4 others
whatever at this point, things are variable and always changing

@Frank Jack thoughts on latinos? Do we mog whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Toth's thot
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and ALP
It's the truth.
Maybe in cuckmerica. Most ethnic women I see in relationships here are with other ethnic men. There are definitely white cock chasers and black cock chasers but they do not make up the majority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, fogdart and ✿👍col
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
op got cucked by a shaniqua

World if certain parties wouldn't keep pushing interracial dating and degenerate sexual values
Arnold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Lmao, SLA and 3 others
You want her to be Latina but she isn't. Lima isn't one race in particular.

Bruh that's the point 😭
I thought you were trying to say ethnic women don't go for ethnic men. :forcedsmile: Of course they'd all pick the handsome white guy over the average/ugly brown guy.

Source: I am the ugly brown guy. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14478
Is Ryan Garcia white?

• +1
If white men actually liked the women of your race (and not just for booty calls) you wouldn't be here. Every single ethnic foid wishes their boyfriend/husband was a white man. Every last one of them. Past and present. Non-white men are nothing more than beta's to them and would not be their partner or father of their children if they actually had a say in the manner.

Can’t ethnics just do skin bleaching, wear blue eye contacts, have rhino, eyelid surgery and skin bleaching to fraud Caucasian descent

Can’t ethnics just do skin bleaching, wear blue eye contacts, have rhino, eyelid surgery and skin bleaching to fraud Caucasian descent

I thought you were trying to say ethnic women don't go for ethnic men. :forcedsmile: Of course they'd all pick the handsome white guy over the average/ugly brown guy.

what about between a handsome white and a handsome brown guy?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sens, Toth's thot, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
latinos are mixed :feelskek:
Too bad for you Lima is mixed with everything

They go for them but not because they want to but because white men don't want them outside of gutter sex. But really ethnic foids would take a ugly white man over a ugly brown guy.

Hahaha

what about between a handsome white and a handsome brown guy?
A woman who values her culture will go for a handsome brown guy, a self-hating woman will go for a handsome white. Obviously most ethnic women are self-hating so majority would go for the handsome white. Women barely attach value to their culture these days so I'm not even surprised if they were all to go for the handsome white instead. Women are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
They go for them but not because they want to but because white men don't want them outside of gutter sex. But really ethnic foids would take a ugly white man over a ugly brown guy.
Explains why I'm khhv. :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Frank Jack
Shes 63% european, with about 15% african and the rest native. This is normal for latinos

• +1
Shes 63% european, with about 15% african and the rest native. This is normal for latinos
She's mixed with everything nigga. Like literally everything.

Lima doesn't look anything like a Latina foid, a white foid, black foid, etc. Lima has no race.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 14478 and AscendingHero

Lima doesn't look anything like a Latina foid, a white foid, black foid, etc. Lima has no race.
she looks like the hot mexican moms I saw when I went to the pool/beach lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendingHero
@Frank Jack thoughts on latinos? Do we mog whites
View attachment 1501619
You fucking sped schizo, how many times will i tell u this. For the love of god stop spamming high psl "muh latinos" which have very very high euro admixture and even whitemaxx themselves (which lima did, just look it up) just kys regarding this tbh.

I mean last time u were posting euros (meds) and southern euros as propaganda for muh latino supremacy.

You and most of ur taco bellers are shitskin mestizos who look like they ain't evolved yet, ur true indigenous latino looks like shit, the other side of dravidians tbh.

Muh latinos, lmfao drug maxxed burrito merchants lmfao

@WontStopNorwooding @Preston @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @germanlooks @Henry_Gandy @TeraCope54 @looksmaxxer234 @RealLooksmaxxer @RoundHouse

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 9641, StrangerDanger and 10 others
You fucking sped schizo, how many times will i tell u this. For the love of god stop spamming high psl "muh latinos" which have very very high euro admixture and even whitemaxx themselves (which lima did, just look it up)

I mean last time u were posting euros (meds) and southern euros as propaganda for muh latino supremacy.

You and most of ur taco bellers are shitskin mestizos who look like they ain't evolved yet, ur true indigenous latino looks like shit, the other side of dravidians tbh.
View attachment 1501667View attachment 1501669View attachment 1501671View attachment 1501672

@WontStopNorwooding @Preston @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @germanlooks @Henry_Gandy @TeraCope54 @looksmaxxer234 @RealLooksmaxxer
not a word.

• +1
You fucking sped schizo, how many times will i tell u this. For the love of god stop spamming high psl "muh latinos" which have very very high euro admixture and even whitemaxx themselves (which lima did, just look it up)

View attachment 1501667View attachment 1501669View attachment 1501671View attachment 1501672

@WontStopNorwooding @Preston @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @germanlooks @Henry_Gandy @TeraCope54 @looksmaxxer234 @RealLooksmaxxer
@buckchadley31 why this guy hates @Ethereal ?
FaceApp 1642601337368

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, JFL and buckchadley31

Like most colombians, ecaudorians, brazilians and souther americans in general she is very mixed with many ethnic groups.

However, undeniably predominantly white or at least white passing, don't let her overtanning fool you.

• +1
Reactions: bobt
Self hating n word

Hahaha
why do u have a man in ur avi

• Love it

@looksmaxxer234 how does this make you feel?
FaceApp 1642615704464
FaceApp 1642615867314

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 16346, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Cope. Lima isn't Latina and your women are trash. Accept it.
This, fucking this. And all the good looking "latinaaassss" have heavy euro admixture jfl. Alot of stereotypes about them are positively miscontrued and just simply untrue for the majority of them tbh. Good looking mulattas/white women fog on average tbh compared to latinas tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, DivineBeing and Looks234