Non-white men need to understand that

@Ethereal why everyone hates you and makes funny morphs of you?
Because they get mogged by Latino gods
FaceApp 1642600774965

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and buckchadley31
Cope. Lima has been trying to look white not the other way around.
That's what im saying lmao, so do most racially ambiguous females, see megan markle for a perfect example of this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

Facts.

Faggot. Keep coping. Fogs that Jew of yours to kingdom come.

Yeah admit defeat. I OWN YOU BITCH!
cope madison fogs her hard in colouring and eye area

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Copeful, Looks234 and 1 other person

Facts.

Faggot. Keep coping. Fogs that Jew of yours to kingdom come.

Yeah admit defeat. I OWN YOU BITCH!
Lima tries to look white tbh, its very clear. Your making friends out of enemies, don't do this

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
good thread

bookmarked

Lmfao

She lightened her skin as she got older. Very sad!
Caged when u add exclamation marks at the end of ur posts, always make me chuckle:lul:

She lightened her skin as she got older.
Dead ass? Proof? i mean i don't blame her, many contort themselves to fit the beauty standard. We're all looksmaxxing for a reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and DivineBeing
Good thread
In my country average male is 4`11 and 2 PSL

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Frank Jack
View attachment 1501691
I have been talking to this girl I met a week ago. I think she likes BMC or has pity fetish cause I’m an ugly ethnic. @TRUE_CEL she is also same height as me??
Even Africancel himself would say this too much. Baboon like ass tbh wtf

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
tell your girl to get that cum out of her hair thanks :forcedsmile:
That made zero sense
Caged when u add exclamation marks at the end of ur posts, always make me chuckle:lul:

Dead ass? Proof? i mean i don't blame her, many contort themselves to fit the beauty standard. We're all looksmaxxing for a reason
Don't have proof but it seems quite obvious by just looking at her skin as she aged

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
That made zero sense

Don't have proof but it seems quite obvious by just looking at her skin as she aged
keep fetishing blondes cause of self hate

keep fetishing blondes cause of self hate
I cage so hard when niggas say I fetishise blondes when almost all of the foid's in my photo albums are brunettes. I fetishise foids with blue eyes, not their hair color jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and AscendingHero
I cage so hard when niggas say I fetishise blondes when almost all of the foid's in my photo albums are brunettes. I fetishise foids with blue eyes, not their hair color jfl
u always post blondes with blue eyes you worship whites

That's what im saying lmao, so do most racially ambiguous females, see megan markle for a perfect example of this tbh
Lima looked better when she was tan ngl. Way more striking and sultry

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 1501691
I have been talking to this girl I met a week ago. I think she likes BMC or has pity fetish cause I’m an ugly ethnic. @TRUE_CEL she is also same height as me??
Wtf that ass is bigger than the average peanut skull of users here. Afkomst? Waar ontmoet?

• +1
stage, ze is een nieuwe verzorger en ik moest haar begeleiden door het gebouw. Ze vond me grappig en we praten af en toe nu. Ze is Nederlands, vandaar dat ik het hier poste meestal vinden white girls mij subhuman.
Zou je met haar willen ascenden? Brute ontmoetingspil, mensen ontmoeten altijd wel anderen via werk school of stage. :feelswah:

• +1
Ze vindt me niet eens leuk denk ik, hoe bedoel je ascenden:lul: ik zou zwz ook niet willen, ze is geen moslima.
Je weet maar nooit, duurt altijd wel een tijdje voordat een relatie uit voorkomt. En ja diegene heeft sowieso paar lullen gehad, dat wil je toch niet hebben. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Ze geeft me bbc only vibes door de grootte van haar kont en straattaal.
Eerste wat ik dacht :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: zeg dat de b voor berber staat:Comfy:

• JFL
If white men actually liked the women of your race (and not just for booty calls) you wouldn't be here. Every single ethnic foid wishes their boyfriend/husband was a white man. Every last one of them. Past and present. Non-white men are nothing more than beta's to them and would not be their partner or father of their children if they actually had a say in the manner.

Non-white bitches are the enemy. Understand this.
white men should date white women

Non white men should date white women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
If white men actually liked the women of your race (and not just for booty calls) you wouldn't be here. Every single ethnic foid wishes their boyfriend/husband was a white man. Every last one of them. Past and present. Non-white men are nothing more than beta's to them and would not be their partner or father of their children if they actually had a say in the manner.

white men should date white women

Non white men should date white women

its the same with white women wanting to go interracial

just be ethnic in the west and try to fuck many white women
can also do race play so white women get hornier and tell they white female friends about raceplay fetish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

This explains why the only white women who ever hit me up on tinder have children. :feelswah: Not even the landwhales want me.

My best post. Still seeing non-white men worship their women that make it known they would kill them to suck pigskin dick.
Wake Up GIF

Can't even go against this statement as I am mixxed...

But it's actually the opposite, my mother is white swedish looking and my father is med.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
My best post. Still seeing non-white men worship their women that make it known they would kill them to suck pigskin dick.
Wake Up GIF
Why would white men want to date people that aren’t white lmao. America has fried your brain

What if you're a white guy from a brown race? Should I just colonize and conquer my own women?

Why would white men want to date people that aren’t white lmao. America has fried your brain
Nigga can you even read? That's one of the main points of the post. You Fucking stereotype

Wake Up GIF
Who has the better SMV: Latino men, Arab men or mulatotto men?

Nigga can you even read? That's one of the main points of the post. You Fucking stereotype
You need to travel a bit, people don’t want to raise babies that look different to them, that’s literally how men evolved.

Women in India aren’t autistically thirsting after white men, they want Indian daughter & sons

Who has the better SMV: Latino men, Arab men or mulatotto men?
Mulattos easily.

Women in India aren’t autistically thirsting after white men, they want Indian daughter & sons
There was a indian foid who said Indian girls look like this (it was semi attractive indian girls) and said Indian men look like they snuk on earth and it had 100k likes on Twitter. Stop the cope lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Mulattos easily.

There was a indian foid who said Indian girls look like this (it was semi attractive indian girls) and said Indian men look like they snuk on earth and it had 100k likes on Twitter. Stop the cope lol
Lmao TikTok is ur proof. @Chadpreetmaybe Given the economic rise of India it seems that even more unlikely this ‘JBW’ stuff works there. In reality they probably get beaten up by low inhib Dalits & pay 4 pussy.