None of my family understand a thing.

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Before I explain the current situation here's a preface of each individual (family) member.

My sister - used to speak nicely, but now speaks like a racoon's arse because she heard some retard say "be proud of who you are".
Her fiancée - the worst thing that ever happened to her. Manlet that knocked her up for security and boasts about being in prison. His mum fakes being disabled to get money for taxes. Honestly deserves to be reported. He also tells me broscience all the time as if he knows best but looks like shit with a huge gut. The myriad of people preceeding my family bloodline has now been tainted by him.
My dad - not afraid to put his hands on me. Reformed Christian but will still explode. He used to be a gangster and sometimes his former scumbag self manifests, more often than not it is with me. He tells me I'm doing the devils work and that he will kick me out of the house because I'm a no good piece of shit. Real loving dad.

It has been two weeks since the last incident. Full-throttle being grabbed by the hair and neck and told if I dare do anything back I'll be on the streets because I called him a cunt.

Now this incident. For the entirety of my sister's pregnancy she has gotten tipsy, eaten like shit (especially a ton of sugar) and then will act like she knows better when I tell her foods to eat because an app told her to not eat too much for it when in reality that's a bullshit excuse to carry on eating like shit. I've also told her about mewing on the basis that she's like the damn hunchback or notre dame and has sleep apnea but she doesn't give a shit.

The other day she was saying how she won't breastfeed her baby girl because she doesn't want to and it's her body her choice, and that she doesn't want to ruin her tits (jfl she already got double D breast implants and now they are beyond saving). Her fiancée who pushed her to get the boob job by mocking her beforehand said they weren't going to breastfeed to which I said the baby won't get the proper nutrients, will have a lower IQ and on average will have a shorter life expectancy, all because they couldn't be bothered. All they did was laugh at me on their high horse as if they knew better.

In turn, the fiancée, who works with my dad and so gets plenty of hours to speak to him (we don't get along) twisted what I said, saying I said their baby will be disabled and after I text my dad to explain things, it was the fiancée who still had plenty of hours with my dad to speak things over with him and manipulate him.

When my dad gets home earlier today he tells me how he is going to explode and that I'm one step away from being kicked out, starts going red with rage as he tenses his knuckles, raising his voice and getting in my face. Then he says how I'm cursing her and knows what I'm like, therefore he doesn't need to hear me explain things. My sister was there and then begins to chip in saying that I've caused her stress, to which my dad calls me Hitler and says I'm a scumbag for stressing her out which is just bullshit. All because I give a shit about her kid. But of course he didn't care, and then when I called the fiancée an arsehole my dad calls me a slanderer and says my head needs to get checked out. That and that I'm going to ruin my relationships with all my family and that all the girls in my life will leave because I think I know better.

I left knowing that if I didn't he would have hit me and then it'd be over because I'd defend myself. All because his precious little daughter is so innocent and wouldn't do anything wrong. And god forbid my dad is misunderstanding in this situation, as even though he was wrong tries to position himself in superiority with God justifying his behaviour under "righteous anger" and then speaking to his Christian friends on the phone after as if he's a great guy.

I think my sister is pretty cool but the rest of my family is somewhat of an annoyance for me imo. They don't appreciate my life choice to rot in my room 24/7 which is annoying, but somewhat warranted I'll admit.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Your sister and her fiancée need to be sterilised. There are enough retarded people on the planet as it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
Chief of Internet Retardation

Chief of Internet Retardation
479.jpg

I think my sister is pretty cool but the rest of my family is somewhat of an annoyance for me imo. They don't appreciate my life choice to rot in my room 24/7 which is annoying, but somewhat warranted I'll admit.
You got a boyfriend? I bet he doesn't kiss ya