None of you are ever gonna be happy here's why

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
I've left the site and meditated for a few days now during coronavirus and pondered what we're all doing.

All of you chase looks and status and money because u believe it'll make u have regular sex which in turn gives you validation which gives you happiness.

But a vital point you all miss in if happiness is the end goal, and happiness is purely intrinsic in nature, are you really following the ultimate path of happiness? Or are u making yourself work unnecessarily hard when you can achieve happiness right now by changing your mindset?

For example, being an ignorant guy with autism who smiles 24/7 is better than being one of us. He's a being who is in complete bliss/euphoria nonstop while we have to go through long periods of hard work and determination just to chase what he feels nonstop for a small sliver of our lives.

So the point of this thread is really evaluate what'll make you happy in life.

For me it's not fading into oblivion and being a filmmaker and travelling and starting a family, not slaying and being vapid.

End.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HumidVent, Square Jaw, BigBoy and 5 others
I'm happy, didn't read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 5634, JMax and 9 others
I've left the site and meditated for a few days now during coronavirus and pondered what we're all doing.
Is that you Jared Leto?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
just be retarded theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 5634 and 11 others
I want to attain power and build a strong healthy inteligent mogger family. I want dozens of sons who shall all aspire to leave their footmark on the world.

I need to attain wisdom, ressources and value that I can give my sons.

• +1
Reactions: JMax, BigBoy, Deleted member 2506 and 1 other person
I want to attain power and build a strong healthy inteligent mogger family. I want dozens of sons who shall all aspire to leave their footmark on the world.
i freeze ur avi

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: JMax, BigBoy, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
already happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2506
All I need is a gf that loves me and I’ll be happy enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Golang
MAJOR COPES HERE JFL

Materialism shit like cars, a big house, video games, etc. are all copes made by subhumans to deal with the fact that they're genetic trash.

In reality, normies are not happy at all jfl, they pretend to be. Why do you think simps and "hugless virgins" are raising these days and Jews are profiting from this?

actual love (LTR) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beta matirealistic shit that makes you "happy"

Just go to a water park and swim with the dolphins
All I need is a gf that loves me and I’ll be happy enough
Have you heard of dolphins before?

https://looksmax.org/threads/jfl-if-you-dont-dolphinmaxx.116771/#post-1969625

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw, BigBoy and Deleted member 2506
Ngl most people on this site probably have other goals then increasing LMS, but there is no reason to talk about non LMS related shit here. You should be able to derive some form of happiness from non LMS related shit because if you think your only going to be happy living a hendoistic lifestyle I have bad news for you.

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Square Jaw, BigBoy and 1 other person
And you learned this in one week? Lmfao niggers acting like Aristole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Golang, JMax and 2 others
happiness is in human relationships platonic or not. boomers made us think that material things equal happiness which isnt true. you can also test this statement by going out with a good friend when you are down, youll feel bettter. (doesnt work for chemical imbalance cels)

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
And you learned this in one week? Lmfao niggers acting like Aristole
ive known this for a year just thought a lot and tripped on shrooms so im sperging its what it is

All of you chase looks and status and money because u believe it'll make u have regular sex which in turn gives you validation which gives you happiness.

But a vital point you all miss in if happiness is the end goal, and happiness is purely intrinsic in nature, are you really following the ultimate path of happiness? Or are u making yourself work unnecessarily hard when you can achieve happiness right now by changing your mindset?

For example, being an ignorant guy with autism who smiles 24/7 is better than being one of us. He's a being who is in complete bliss/euphoria nonstop while we have to go through long periods of hard work and determination just to chase what he feels nonstop for a small sliver of our lives.

So the point of this thread is really evaluate what'll make you happy in life.

For me it's not fading into oblivion and being a filmmaker and travelling and starting a family, not slaying and being vapid.

End.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2506, .👽. and 1 other person
JFL

most girls nowadays aren't good enough for marriage, most of them are sluts. muh "marriage" doesn't work anymore

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
happiness is in human relationships platonic or not. boomers made us think that material things equal happiness which isnt true. you can also test this statement by going out with a good friend when you are down, youll feel bettter. (doesnt work for chemical imbalance cels)
You see the problem with this is that we have no friends

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 5634 and Viro
Happines is coming on a girl face, if You hve never done it, you don't know what happines is, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw
Cope. You are just projecting your cope onto others.

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
cute virgin girlfriend with similar interests would make me happy for a lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and needsolution
Yo your eugene biscuit and tea eating voice made me die laughing

remember my paki brothers are invading your dogshit grey skied island and destroying your culture and girls pussies as speak

subhuman

grey

do you hate pakis😂😂?
pakis are unmoggable

fc9f5f948a966c4dd6423b0a59c9b766.jpg
Young_Pashtun_man_of_Afghanistan.jpg

average pashtun man = reddish tan skin, colored eyes, thick brows and lashes, handsome, black hair colored eyes tan skin contrast halo

i am pashtun u idiots

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
pakis are unmoggable

fc9f5f948a966c4dd6423b0a59c9b766.jpg
Young_Pashtun_man_of_Afghanistan.jpg

average pashtun man = reddish tan skin, colored eyes, thick brows and lashes, handsome, black hair colored eyes tan skin contrast halo

i am pashtun u idiots
Nice cherry pick buddy boyo

and nah the average doesn’t look like that but sure they are lighter