None of you deserve my kindness

lunin7

lunin7

💉
Some of you men will never learn. We are all supposed to be brothers because we go through the same problems, but I see the shit you all do. You put someone else down just for the likes and jfls, you care more about being liked than coming together to make us stronger.

We all are going through the same problems and people here degrade me because I’m non nt, you men have still not learned, the men here who win still get praised while the men who have bad genetics HAHA SO FUNNY HE IS BALDING INDIAN JANITOR, yet you guys praise Chico and Sean o pry for life mogging you all?

This world deserves nothing, none of you deserve anything, you are all still battling.

Fuck this society, fuck this world, fuck the bitches, and fuck the faggots

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and med
This isn’t a joke we are heading towards the end and you pussies still hold grudges towards me cause I’m non nt

Fuck all my haters hope you all die I tried being kind to you and you guys spit in my face

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and med
We aint going thru the same shit

My problems are worse than everyone

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, med and lunin7

I don’t know what you’re going through but we all are going through ‘something’ to being with, that’s why we’re all here.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This awful world doesn't deserve your kindness. Even if you try to be nice, it will just treat you badly in return, making you feel empty and foolish. It's time to stop giving your goodness to ungrateful people and focus on looking after yourself. Become dark triad

heath ledger joker GIF
heath ledger joker GIF
Joker

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cadee and lunin7

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
I always help ppl when I can even tho I shouldn't I just can't help it idk why. Like I don't logically gain anything from it but I do it

I'm like R Kelly my heart is just too big and I need help with it

• +1
It’s not a big deal. Learning to take jokes every now and then is an important NT trait

• +1

Some of you men will never learn. We are all supposed to be brothers because we go through the same problems, but I see the shit you all do. You put someone else down just for the likes and jfls, you care more about being liked than coming together to make us stronger.

We all are going through the same problems and people here degrade me because I’m non nt, you men have still not learned, the men here who win still get praised while the men who have bad genetics HAHA SO FUNNY HE IS BALDING INDIAN JANITOR, yet you guys praise Chico and Sean o pry for life mogging you all?

This world deserves nothing, none of you deserve anything, you are all still battling.

Fuck this society, fuck this world, fuck the bitches, and fuck the faggots
hope it gets better for you bhais

• Love it