None of you remember WeWatchYou social network, but I do

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
It was the most significant online social network in the world. Then 2009 came, and it vanished, even from people's minds.

I recall when I joined that network in 2006. The girls insisted we hook our home to it. But I felt odd about the whole thing. The network raised fears. Yet everyone else was doing it.

WeWatchYou was an online social media and networking service controlled by The Ship, launched in 2005 after that catastrophic landing in the Gulf of Mexico that triggered a tsunami that shortly later claimed the lives of hundreds of thousands along the coastline. But after we learned who they were, all was forgiven. And I remember that introduction they sent to our TVs, phones, computers, and speakers. "Oops, sorry. Perhaps we should keep our ship hovering in your orbit instead. Working on it now!" The Ship took off the next day, generating another pickle. It triggered a second tsunami that wiped out the remaining survivors and rescue teams. Ugh. People were pretty upset there. But all was forgiven after they finally docked in orbit, though accidentally colliding with the international space station killing everyone on board. They dispatched another statement. "Oops, sorry again. Your world is strange to us. And what's with this gravity thing with you people? Anyway, all is good. By the way, we didn't see your tiny cluster of parts. And like, what was it doing there in the first place? We better not find out you're dumping your garbage in space!"

Within days of their arrival, people got excited except for the surviving family members of half a million people who died during their welcome. They were pretty pissed off. Not gonna lie. But when The Ship announced the surprise, those families weren't sad anymore, especially the world. "We bring gifts! Free Wifi. But you'll need to stay connected to our ship. We just teleported Bill Gates to help us with this plan."

But that didn't work out. Hours later, they sent an ominous and somewhat confusing message, "Okay, people. Ha ha! So funny. Bill knows nothing about computers and networking. He couldn't figure out how to turn a laptop on. You people are some strange creatures. Anyway, we'll go ahead and teleport Best Buy employees here and see about getting this party started."

And they were successful! The people across the world cheered for the free Wifi. But also took a great liking to the network The Ship called, WeWatchYou.

WeWatchYou was accessed from devices with ship connectivity, such as personal computers, tablets, TVs, gaming consoles, and smartphones. After registering, users receive a box of cameras—one device per room inside their homes and places of business. Once connected to the network, the cameras go live, and the feed never interrupts. Users then reveal their life stories and share everything about themselves. They can also post text, photos, and multimedia, which are shared with other users and The Ship. Users can also communicate directly through WeWatchYou apps, join common-interest groups, and receive notifications on the activities of their WeWatchYou friends they follow.

The topic of countless controversies, WeWatchYou has often been slammed over issues such as user privacy, political manipulation, and mass surveillance (cameras in every room, like what the fuck was that about?)

WeWatchYou has also been subject to criticism over psychological consequences such as dependence and low self-esteem and diverse debates over content such as fake news, conspiracy theories, alien enslavement, and abductions.

Then in 2009, the world was suspicious again when The Ship broadcasted that last announcement:

"Ugh. Well, guys, it's been fun. And very educational. But we have other places to be. See the universe as a corporation. Earth is an eyesore street vendor. Sort of speak. And a possible headache. Seeing you all are retarded and control one another with currency while destroying your planet with garbage, and to be honest, is a little creepy and criminal-minded. We all agree you need to stay the fuck out of the universe and not infect our other partners with your retardation. Therefore, we have inserted plants in your civilization; wait till you get a load of Musk, priceless. We're going ahead and erase your minds as if we were never here. As for the 2005 incident, we'll replace that memory with a natural disaster none of you will question. Ugh. Hurricanes, right? Well. We're bland at goodbyes, so...cya!"

And that was that. They were gone. People forgot. The world moved on as if it had never happened. Thankfully, they replicated the space station. That was nice of them. Though I do wonder sometimes, why do I remember?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, aBetterMii, ChristianChad and 1 other person
bro you are old as fuck i was in kindergarten in 2006

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ChristianChad and BigJimsWornOutTires
I remember red
The colour of thy twisted name
Now my surgery is botched.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigJimsWornOutTires
bro you are old as fuck i was in kindergarten in 2006
Old? Well. Tomato, tomahto. Old is an illusion. The mind is a filter. Like a block.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I remember red
Shh. I'm attempting to motivate a new conspiracy.

• +1
Old? Well. Tomato, tomahto. Old is an illusion. The mind is a filter. Like a block.
no , no philosophy man. check your passport, if you were born before 1995 you are old as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, ChristianChad and BigJimsWornOutTires
no , no philosophy man. check your passport, if you were born before 1995 you are old as fuck
Indeed. The good o' flesh deception.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I remember red
Perhaps I'm a plant too. Ugh. Right? Smh. Are you shaking your head too? Ugh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Cope buddy. You fucked around too long and now you're old without any kids or nothing. While I'm young and still have time.
I love all my children. But ugh, vindictive mothers that want you back will hold your kids' hostage using the judicial justice system. And a judge would say, "Well. We're not perfect." Sure. Okay.

• Woah
I love all my children. But ugh, vindictive mothers that want you back will hold your kids' hostage using the judicial justice system. And a judge would say, "Well. We're not perfect." Sure. Okay.
What're you doing on this forum dumb bitch go raise your kids :ogre:

What're you doing on this forum dumb bitch go raise your kids :ogre:
Ugh. I've tried that a few times. Vicous ex. But I keep in contact with them. Not her though.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
It was the most significant online social network in the world. Then 2009 came, and it vanished, even from people's minds.

I recall when I joined that network in 2006. The girls insisted we hook our home to it. But I felt odd about the whole thing. The network raised fears. Yet everyone else was doing it.

WeWatchYou was an online social media and networking service controlled by The Ship, launched in 2005 after that catastrophic landing in the Gulf of Mexico that triggered a tsunami that shortly later claimed the lives of hundreds of thousands along the coastline. But after we learned who they were, all was forgiven. And I remember that introduction they sent to our TVs, phones, computers, and speakers. "Oops, sorry. Perhaps we should keep our ship hovering in your orbit instead. Working on it now!" The Ship took off the next day, generating another pickle. It triggered a second tsunami that wiped out the remaining survivors and rescue teams. Ugh. People were pretty upset there. But all was forgiven after they finally docked in orbit, though accidentally colliding with the international space station killing everyone on board. They dispatched another statement. "Oops, sorry again. Your world is strange to us. And what's with this gravity thing with you people? Anyway, all is good. By the way, we didn't see your tiny cluster of parts. And like, what was it doing there in the first place? We better not find out you're dumping your garbage in space!"

Within days of their arrival, people got excited except for the surviving family members of half a million people who died during their welcome. They were pretty pissed off. Not gonna lie. But when The Ship announced the surprise, those families weren't sad anymore, especially the world. "We bring gifts! Free Wifi. But you'll need to stay connected to our ship. We just teleported Bill Gates to help us with this plan."

But that didn't work out. Hours later, they sent an ominous and somewhat confusing message, "Okay, people. Ha ha! So funny. Bill knows nothing about computers and networking. He couldn't figure out how to turn a laptop on. You people are some strange creatures. Anyway, we'll go ahead and teleport Best Buy employees here and see about getting this party started."

And they were successful! The people across the world cheered for the free Wifi. But also took a great liking to the network The Ship called, WeWatchYou.

WeWatchYou was accessed from devices with ship connectivity, such as personal computers, tablets, TVs, gaming consoles, and smartphones. After registering, users receive a box of cameras—one device per room inside their homes and places of business. Once connected to the network, the cameras go live, and the feed never interrupts. Users then reveal their life stories and share everything about themselves. They can also post text, photos, and multimedia, which are shared with other users and The Ship. Users can also communicate directly through WeWatchYou apps, join common-interest groups, and receive notifications on the activities of their WeWatchYou friends they follow.

The topic of countless controversies, WeWatchYou has often been slammed over issues such as user privacy, political manipulation, and mass surveillance (cameras in every room, like what the fuck was that about?)

WeWatchYou has also been subject to criticism over psychological consequences such as dependence and low self-esteem and diverse debates over content such as fake news, conspiracy theories, alien enslavement, and abductions.

Then in 2009, the world was suspicious again when The Ship broadcasted that last announcement:

"Ugh. Well, guys, it's been fun. And very educational. But we have other places to be. See the universe as a corporation. Earth is an eyesore street vendor. Sort of speak. And a possible headache. Seeing you all are retarded and control one another with currency while destroying your planet with garbage, and to be honest, is a little creepy and criminal-minded. We all agree you need to stay the fuck out of the universe and not infect our other partners with your retardation. Therefore, we have inserted plants in your civilization; wait till you get a load of Musk, priceless. We're going ahead and erase your minds as if we were never here. As for the 2005 incident, we'll replace that memory with a natural disaster none of you will question. Ugh. Hurricanes, right? Well. We're bland at goodbyes, so...cya!"

And that was that. They were gone. People forgot. The world moved on as if it had never happened. Thankfully, they replicated the space station. That was nice of them. Though I do wonder sometimes, why do I remember?
what ai do you use to create your posts?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires