none of you should reproduce

Retarded OP thinks GL parents guarantee a GL child. Just look at celebrity kids and look at celebrities parents. It's more about luck and featured complementing each other than it is about just looks
Most people here don't understand anything about genetic recombination

genuine Chad and genuine Stacy could create a MTN 😵‍💫

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
These accounts are @macnhbba and @moidssuck. But there nothing really brutal about that, they are obvious larps.
i've seen them on my fyp (mind you i dont have blackpill on my fyp at all) and it still appeared on it

i've seen them on my fyp (mind you i dont have blackpill on my fyp at all) and it still appeared on it
Tiktok knows what you are doing on your phone so thats why you are getting recommended that.
Just saying.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Tiktok knows what you are doing on your phone so thats why you are getting recommended that.
Just saying.
yeah, i have alot of fake heightmaxxing stuff on my tiktok fyp as well, brutal.
cant even escape heightpill on tiktok

is it? i feel utter subhuman at 5'7 in uk
Well 5’7 is below average in white countries but its average in the third world.
Your fault for immigrating there.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
who wants kids anyways they are just gonna be a burden
Honestly, yeah, I think it's better if people just don't reproduce, both because I am an anti-natalist and because it's just a burden, but people are irrational and rather appeal to emotions than reason

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
are you a jew? Or brown?

Honestly, yeah, I think it's better if people just don't reproduce, both because I am an anti-natalist and because it's just a burden, but people are irrational and rather appeal to emotions than reason
I am also an anti-natalist. Only for non-white people tho