Nonexistent dimo at 21

maxxella

maxxella

Bronze
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Posts
398
Reputation
245
Genuinely what can I do? Soft jawline, soft everything. I'm not a high bf %, sure sometimes I'm bloated but this problem persists even if I'm not.
 
  • +1
Reactions: keife
U can roid for dimo but icl the easier answer wojld be filler or implants
 
  • +1
Reactions: maxxella
U can roid for dimo but icl the easier answer wojld be filler or implants
I thought about roiding, implants seem like they have higher ROI though and also don't have to deal with hair sides or whatever that way I guess but I'm just unsure nowadays, don't know what I'm doing and if I'm doing enough and I feel like time is running out
 
  • +1
Reactions: keife
I thought about roiding, implants seem like they have higher ROI though and also don't have to deal with hair sides or whatever that way I guess but I'm just unsure nowadays, don't know what I'm doing and if I'm doing enough and I feel like time is running out
I feel you man, trust me. You should probably do filler. Just do it ASAP, and later you can dissolve them and replace them with implants if you'd like to.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxxella
I thought about roiding, implants seem like they have higher ROI though and also don't have to deal with hair sides or whatever that way I guess but I'm just unsure nowadays, don't know what I'm doing and if I'm doing enough and I feel like time is running out
I mean if u feel that way and have a full time income u can get a coach theres plenty in the lm space ik of, wojld save hella time learning it all either way best of luck bro
Its never too late
 
  • +1
Reactions: maxxella

Similar threads

B
Replies
1
Views
16
foidfondler
foidfondler
yor.cel
Replies
3
Views
27
horseman
horseman
S
Replies
0
Views
20
sunne
S
goyblud333iq
Replies
2
Views
82
goyblud333iq
goyblud333iq
britishbomber
Replies
6
Views
83
britishbomber
britishbomber

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top