Nonsurgical way to decrease apparent IPD?

Deleted member 13409

Deleted member 13409

I am an Olympic silver medalist in Bonesmashing
ok big rant time

other than having a slightly negative eye vector which I plan to solve with an infraorbital implant this year, my biggest failo about my face is how compact my face is. I wont post my face but I have a very high midface ratio. The lowest I have ever measured is 1.15 and usually I measure around 1.25 in pictures without distortion. It doesn’t look weird, but I look very like a white Muhammad Ali who also had a midface over 1.2. I have a FWHR of over 2 in every photo and often I measure 2.1 or 2.2. Despite this my features are good so I get laid with low tier Stacies every now and then. Usually Beckies though since I only started slaying after college because of a growth spurt and I dropped 100lbs to reveal mostly good bones

I know people here jerk over a compact midface and I do prefer it over a horse face but the big negative it has is that it makes me look very young and short. I’m a hair under 6’1” barefoot no frauding and I’m taller than almost all my friends. I wear big shoes so I often look 6’2” and most my friends are 5’8” so I’m midgetmaxxing, I always am the tallest in group photos. But girls from photos assume I’m short anyways because long midface correlates with tallness so they seem to expect me to be a manlet. I measured and my IPD is nearly 70mm. My head is average to big sized and the rest of my features are ideal ratios but the IPD makes my midface look compact. From the side profile you could never tell I have a compact midface, it looks like I’d be 1.0 midface ratio. So it’s all my eyes

Is there a way to make IPD look smaller, even by a few millimeters, without doing dumbass shit like Orbital Box? I don’t want to actually make my midface shorter or IPD narrower permanently, I just want to harmonymaxx. Maybe some weird eyebrow illusion I can do? I have very thick dark eyebrows that are medium low set and positively tilted so if there’s a way to sculpt them to make eyes look closer I will try it

TLDR: very compact midface, It makes me look young and short when I’m not. Looking for way to fraud my eyes closer together for a more mature look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Be careful about decreasing your ipd, you don't want to cyclopsmaxx.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
Be careful about decreasing your ipd, you don't want to cyclopsmaxx.
View attachment 1210384
I mean I’m literally the opposite of this, if my eyes were further apart it would be borderline dolphin. Again I have an IPD of almost 70mm on a slightly above average sized head. My ES Ratio is normal though because of wide cheekbones, 0.48. But I wish I could fraud 0.46. Whenever I photoshop my eyes just a tiny bit closer like maybe a 2-3mm, I go from cute to hot immediately. I notice a lot of men women think are hot have medium long faces. Compact faces are chad but lock you into a cute look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Loveland and Deleted member 13511
if your ratios are as extreme as you say your midface might be growth stunted as well. depending on where there is a deficiency there could be the option of elongating that part of the face making it less round in appearance overall.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and joseph
if your ratios are as extreme as you say your midface might be growth stunted as well. depending on where there is a deficiency there could be the option of elongating that part of the face making it less round in appearance overall.
When I measure my other ratios they are very normal, my lips are big, if I measure midface from the middle of the lips it’s close to 1.0, similar to Sean O’Pry and other models closer to 1.1 midface. I get great comments from women on my lips though so I refuse any idea of lip reduction even though I could go from 1.2 to 1.1 midface easily.

I did another photoshop and my other failo is that while I have normal width mouth, my wide eyes make my lips look too narrow. If I widen my lips about 5mm instead, I improve what looks like at least half a PSL point. So it could just be harmony issues too. My lips are about 52mm wide which is slightly above average but since my eyes are much wider than average I think the lips being out of sync is causing me to look more dolphin than I would with wide lips. I only figured this out last night when I was photoshopping another user’s face to show them improvements.

I don’t think my midface is stunted, I’m fairly forward grown, my side profile looks good and not short, my smile is very normal, shows the entirety of my top teeth and a little of the bottom teeth and shows most of my teeth due to decent palate. I’ve never been considered by my dentist/ortho to ever have short face syndrome, I think the lips and eyes are the culprit and not the underlying structure. But I entirely understand where you’re coming from.

maybe I’ll overcome my fear and post a pic at some point, you’d see pretty quickly I’m not stunted, just that I have Brendan Fraser eyes.

SIDENOTE THOUGH: how would would even lengthen the midface without extremely aggressive jaw surgery? I try photoshopping myself with a longer midface by either raising the eyes or lowering the mouth and while it usually looks goofy, a very small change (maybe 0.1 midface ratio change) looks good. Not better, but more adult.

Last edited:
Can you please elab? How do you fix a stunted midface?

The best thing u can do is bring ur eyebrows closer and make ur nose bridge more prominent from a frontal view if it’s not already so prominent.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
The best thing u can do is bring ur eyebrows closer and make ur nose bridge more prominent from a frontal view if it’s not already so prominent.
I already have extremely deep set eyes and a unibrow if I don’t shave. So I shave very little in the middle so the eyebrows are very close together. Still isn’t enough really. My nose bridge is higher than the vast majority of male models, it’s almost comically prominent.

but good idea for others who aren’t already doing that!

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I already have extremely deep set eyes and a unibrow if I don’t shave. So I shave very little in the middle so the eyebrows are very close together. Still isn’t enough really. My nose bridge is higher than the vast majority of male models, it’s almost comically prominent.

but good idea for others who aren’t already doing that!
Then you can try increasing ur pfl maybe through eyelashmaxxing or perhaps a taller lower third. Play with ur es ratio a bit in morphs see how u look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
Then you can try increasing ur pfl maybe through eyelashmaxxing or perhaps a taller lower third. Play with ur es ratio a bit in morphs see how u look.
I know it’s getting annoying at this point where people post great advice and I have to say it won’t work for me, but I’ll have to do it here as well. My lower third is much taller than my other thirds and my eyelashes are very big.

thinking about it, the fact I’m already doing everything everyone’s suggested is probably the reason I look good despite my large IPD in the first place… there’s probably no room for improvement :incel:

for anyone else reading this thread who has the same issue though… all of this is good advice and I thank the users who posted it.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
How can I measure IPD, is using a measuring tape ok for this ?

Just thick nasal bridgemax @subhuman incel

you could grow your eyebrows more towards the inner end, giving the illusion of narrower IPD, however this is a bit difficult because it will take a long time if not at all to achieve it with minoxidil, and ofc there's the surgical way of eyebrow transplant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
you could grow your eyebrows more towards the inner end, giving the illusion of narrower IPD, however this is a bit difficult because it will take a long time if not at all to achieve it with minoxidil, and ofc there's the surgical way of eyebrow transplant
This is the best solution but is impossible without an eyebrow transplant. Maybe some small eyebrow wig can help.

• +1
Reactions: Gad