Noodles are expected to be obedient, cook, clean in Gook’s societies

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Cook, clean, taking cares of baby while husband can just sip tea, watch TV, do sports with his friends, go to work.

There’s no such societal expectation for whitr foids to do these, they are brainwashed from the birth that they can get anything they want.

IMG 0410
IMG 0411

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, PseudoMaxxer and ReadBooksEveryday
Need me kemonowaifu

Kemonolaukas

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and PseudoMaxxer
@Xangsane @BrahminBoss @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @andy9432 @Beastimmung

It’s the same for all ethnic women, and even white women in the Balkans and Slav countries.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Polish women too?
Yeah. That’s why gook brah prefer Slav women, they have the appearance of white/Anglo women but with the traditional values/morals and obedience like gook women. They’re a better cultural fit to live in Asia.

• Woah
using noodles and gooks as serious terms is so autistic

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
aren't birth-rates in korea also absolutely awful because most women took the feminist kool-aid?

• +1
Reactions: robtical
true

i know this one girl who’s mom works at hospital and the dad just chills at home gardening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, LooksOrDeath, Pikabro and 1 other person
aren't birth-rates in korea also absolutely awful because most women took the feminist kool-aid?
yea

it’s over for korean and japanese girls

70% of japanese girls in relationships reported cheating in a study

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Clown Show and MoggerGaston
It’s the same for all ethnic women, and even white women in the Balkans and Slav countries.
Polish women too?
Yeah. That’s why gook brah prefer Slav women, they have the appearance of white/Anglo women but with the traditional values/morals and obedience like gook women. They’re a better cultural fit to live in Asia.
Absolutely not.

Slavic women today have 0 femininity, 0 traditional vales, are huge golddiggers, whores, etc. I think that after western women, southeastern european slavic women are the 2nd biggest whores on earth.

I know this because I am a slav, don't get deluded into thinking that slavic women are better.

Every day I hear some new horror story about how some foid cheated her husband, got fucked by a chad, got fucked at 14 yo and so on...

Edit:
In my country, which is on paper christian and conservative, there is zero social pressure put on women to be traditional, learn to cook, get married young, keep their virginity, etc. Young generations are thaught absolutely nothing, they are all degenerates.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, MoggerGaston, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
its the least they can do to compensate for lack of looks

It means nothing if women are not doing it. Many 30+ single girls who refuse to settle because they cannot get a rich husband. Btw most of the families have maid working. I doubt the wifes even do housework.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
its the least they can do to compensate for lack of looks
Curry and black women even lower tier in looks?

Absolutely not.

Slavic women today have 0 femininity, 0 traditional vales, are huge golddiggers, whores, etc. I think that after western women, southeastern european slavic women are the 2nd biggest whores on earth.

I know this because I am a slav, don't get deluded into thinking that slavic women are better.

Every day I hear some new horror story about how some foid cheated her husband, got fucked by a chad, got fucked at 14 yo and so on...
But they still lobe cooking for her bf/husband. I have seen 2 slav girls love cooking and baking for her bf as a form of love. Western or northen white women almodt never do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23819
Not anymore, things have changed there too, and if you would get an Asian wife, she would choose you specifically because she knows she won't have to be an obedient wife in the west.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
But they still lobe cooking for her bf/husband. I have seen 2 slav girls love cooking and baking for her bf as a form of love. Western or northen white women almodt never do that.
most young polish women are liberal feminists.

maybe in rural regions it's slightly less, but idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Clown Show
Not anymore, things have changed there too, and if you would get an Asian wife, she would choose you specifically because she knows she won't have to be an obedient wife in the west.
„In the west”

In gook lands she has to be obedient to be desirable. Flashing tits will garantee her life as a widow.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Idc tbh it’s not my job to pick me and sympathise with women

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Yeah men need free time more than women so they can do shit. Imagine not fucking around with the bros and killing your social network to be some hubbycuck.There are severe consequences to this

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
„In the west”

In gook lands she has to be obedient to be desirable. Flashing tits will garantee her life as a widow.
I am visiting Asia right now and I must say that women if nothing else are more feminine and dress appropriately and probably have lower body counts in general, many 20+ virgin women here. They would probably betray their race for cumskin but what can you do, they were probably created and designed for BWC.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I am visiting Asia right now and I must say that women if nothing else are more feminine and dress appropriately and probably have lower body counts in general, many 20+ virgin women here. They would probably betray their race for cumskin but what can you do, they were probably created and designed for BWC.
Because they want to be a hoe in the west

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Yeah men need free time more than women so they can do shit. Imagine not fucking around with the bros and killing your social network to be some hubbycuck.There are severe consequences to this
Men literally live shorter lives because they do way harded jobs than women, and these cunts complain that they have to stay in warm house, cook, clean and watch after kids. Jfl...

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: czwarty, PseudoMaxxer and Xangsane
Feminism literally destroys societies, completely unnatural and blasphemous ideology :D

• +1
Absolutely not.

Edit:
In my country, which is on paper christian and conservative, there is zero social pressure put on women to be traditional, learn to cook, get married young, keep their virginity, etc. Young generations are thaught absolutely nothing, they are all degenerates.
what do you mean by "0 femininity"

what do you mean by "0 femininity"
As in the way they behave, talk, dress, their attitude, etc.

When I talk to them its like I am talking to dudes :D , I get shocked when I come across a trully gentle and feminine woman.

When I talk to them its like I am talking to dudes :D , I get shocked when I come across a trully gentle and feminine woman.
Quite opposite from what I have experienced.

Slav foids are so well spoken, shy, giggle. They expected me to walk them to the Train station too.

so they behave like men? that would be a dream for me, I would prefer a gf who has a male personality, but all of the girls where I am act feminine as fuck, too many high e bimbos who talk extremely girly

Quite opposite from what I have experienced.

Slav foids are so well spoken, shy, giggle. They expected me to walk them to the Train station too.
Which country were you to? They probably acted like that because you are stranger.

so they behave like men? that would be a dream for me, I would prefer a gf who has a male personality, but all of the girls where I am act feminine as fuck, too many high e bimbos who talk extremely girly
Not exactly like men, but more like rebelious and vulgar woman.

„In the west”

Just move and stay forever in gook land theory...

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back