NOOOOOO WHAT IS NOOOO OH MY GOD WHYYYYY WHAAAAYY NOOOOOO (big venting thread…)

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Banned
BRO IM SO COOKED ONG IM SO ANGRY
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I FUCKING HATE SCHOOL AARRGHH WHOEVER CREATED SCHOOL I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IN THE AFTER LIFE AND TRAP YOU IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL..
I DONT WANNA DO HOMEOWORK AND WAKE UP at a certain TIME AGAIN! I hate studying so much i have to do piles of homework again for 1 year..
School starts in a week or 2.. i just checked my new class

It is … brutal.. chaotic… bad, only negative things about it. My new teachers suck.. the kids in class are just gay weird boringannoying

I LEGIT KNOW NO ONE IN THAT FUCKING CLASS MY FRIENDS ARE ALL GONE THEIR IN DIFF CLASSES WHYYYYY
ONG ONLY NIGGA I KNOW IS THESE 2 CHICKS FROM LAST YEAR THEIR SO ANNOUING IM NOT GONNA DO THIS STUPID FUCKING SCHOOL YEAR WITH THESE IDIOT TEACHERS I NEVER GET GOOD TEACHERS MY CLASS IS FILLED WITH CORNY AHH FAT ETHNICS NOOOOOOO

man… i have to live another year of fighting with the fucking teachers because their so damn annoying…. And the classmates? I have to fake laugh for a year now to their silly jokes. I bet those fuckers jerk off to hentai 7x a day.. god damn it

I WILL FUCKING RAPE THE CREATORS OF SCHOOL IDC IF THEIR MALE
I WILL MAKE THEM SUFFER FUC SCHOOLS FUCK EVERYTHIGN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, MA_ascender, gigell and 4 others
The school system is so fucksd.. its so fucked…. They deserve more than hell… poor children.. suffering everyday..

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
School was shit for me

Useless as fuck

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
School was shit for me

Useless as fuck
FR BRO MY COUNTRY DOESNT EVEN ALLOW ME TO DROP OUT
Like we are forced to go to school:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
If you dont go to school or be late to many times they will make you do punishment work like cleaning the streets for a week or smth

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
you'll be alright

Buddy boyo just chill, this is your chance to get laid. Teenage love once lost never comes back. Go for warm approach you stinky dalit

Buddy boyo just chill, this is your chance to get laid. Teenage love once lost never comes back. Go for warm approach you stinky dalit
no. Im super shy

same nigga, fuck school, i got niggers and gays and the teachers want me to cut my hair bcz its long

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop
School is actually so draining. You can feel the difference in your energy

Just leave from school like me

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender
I think that school system (modern) was made by rockefeller and then also improved by carnagie, so that we can be wagies

If you go dilligently to school, you will be wage slave, as the creators wished