Noopept | IQ-MAXXING NOOTROPIC

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Benefits and Effects of Noopept

Memory and Learning

Noopept was developed as a treatment for cognitive impairment, and it is best known as a brain booster and memory enhancer.
Like piracetam, Noopept assists with memory formation, but with additional benefits, including enhanced memory consolidation and retrieval.‍[7]
According to Russian pharmaceutical product information, Noopept improves learning ability and memory by acting on all phases of processing, from initial information processing to consolidation and extraction.‍[8]
Most research on Noopept’s effects on memory has been done on models of cognitive decline or brain damage. It has been used successfully in Russia to treat a variety of cognitive impairments, including stroke,‍[9] organic brain disease, age-related neurodegeneration, and alcohol-related brain damage.‍[10]
At present, there are no documented studies on Noopept’s cognitive enhancing effects on healthy humans, but anecdotal reports from users taking Noopept for its nootropic effects are positive.‍[11]‍[12]‍[13]‍[14]‍[15]
Some users also report improved sensory perception, including enhanced vision and hearing.‍[16]‍[17]‍[18]

Increased Levels of NGF and BDNF

In animal studies, Noopept has been shown to stimulate the expression of two important cognition-related chemicals, Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF).‍[19]
NGF is a unique protein crucial to the growth, maintenance, and survival of nerve cells, including brain cells. NGF is a key component in neurogenesis, or the body’s ability to create new nerve cells.
Neurogenesis is known to improve the performance of neural networks within the brain, and better brain structure is associated with enhanced performance in virtually all areas of cognition. Low levels of NGF are associated with a host of disorders, including dementia, Rett syndrome, schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s, bipolar disorder, and acute coronary and metabolic syndromes.‍[20]
Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) has a similar role to NGF but is primarily active in the hippocampus, cortex, and basal forebrain, areas of the brain that are vital to learning, memory, and higher thinking.‍[21] BDNF is one of the most important molecules involved in memory, playing a vital role in short-term and long-term memory formation.‍[22]

Neuroprotective Properties

Various studies demonstrate that Noopept has powerful neuroprotective properties that help protect the brain from various factors that can impair cognition.
Noopept is a potent antioxidant that protects cells against oxidative damage from free radicals, incomplete molecules formed when the body is exposed to contaminants or stressors. Oxidative damage is closely associated with age-related cognitive decline and neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease.‍[23]
Noopept is also an effective anti-inflammatory agent,‍[24] which may further protect and enhance cognition; systemic inflammation is associated with loss of spatial reasoning, short-term memory, verbal proficiency, verbal learning and memory, and executive function.
Noopept also protects and promotes neurological health by improving blood flow to the brain and inhibiting neurotoxicity caused by excess calcium and glutamate.‍[25]

Anxiety Reduction

There is evidence that Noopept may be able to reduce anxiety.
Animal studies suggest that subjects treated with Noopept appeared to have significantly lower anxiety levels,‍[26] and in a human study of patients with mild cognitive disorders, 10 mg of Noopept twice daily resulted in anxiety reduction.‍[27]
Self-reports from users vary on Noopept’s anxiolytic ability. Some users say they find it relieves anxiety, while others say Noopept makes them feel anxious.‍[28]

Dosage

The standard dose of Noopept is 10 mg, taken twice per day after a meal. Dosage may be increased to 30 mg per day if necessary.‍[34]
Taking Noopept late in the evening may interfere with sleep.
The recommended course of prescription Noopept treatment is 1.5 to 3 months. If necessary, another cycle may be started after a 1-month break.
It is recommended to start with the minimum effective dose and only increase the dosage as needed. Some users report that higher doses diminish the desired cognitive effects of Noopept.‍[35]
User experiences differ on whether or not prolonged uninterrupted use of Noopept leads to tolerance. Many users say they take Noopept in cycles to prevent tolerance.‍[36]‍[37]
For quicker absorption, Noopept may be taken sublingually. By taking Noopept sublingually, it enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the entire digestive system, resulting in reportedly quicker, more powerful effects.‍[38]

Sources and Sites on Noopept:https://thenootropics.guide/noopept/ , https://www.braintropic.com/nootropics/noopept/ , https://nootro.info/nootropics/noopept/

Where to Buy

Noopept is not typically available for purchase at brick-and-mortar stores. If you’d like to buy Noopept, you’ll need to order it online.
We recommend ordering Noopept from PureNootropics.net as they are a reliable and reputable source for bulk nootropic powders.

TLDR:Take 10mg of Noopept 5 on the weekdays, then take a break on the weekends.Then get off it after 52 days.
Noopept increases NGF which is what this thread was talking about jewish brainmaxxing right here

Link:https://www.purenootropics.net/product/noopept/?ap_id=braintropic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MrGlutton, Deleted member 5875 and 6 others
@goat2x @BigBoy @Bronze8 @FastBananaCEO @saturn97

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Lux and Deleted member 10449
Mentally crippled by lonely teen years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wasted, NormieKilla, JustBeCurry and 2 others
Tried it for 60 days or so, I'm not sure of the benefits;

I may have experienced better cognitive flexibility while on it; but Noopept nuked my short-term memory though, on 10mg sublingual twice a day.

Also, watch out if you're already on other cholinergic supplements or cholinergic diet.

I added Noopept, and I was already taking fish oil, ALCAR, and was eating a lot of eggs.

I believe I had an acetylcholine overload episode somewhere along the third week on Noopept; I had nausea, then vomiting for 15 minutes, intense headache, and almost had a seizure (I went to the ER)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 10172
Tried it for 60 days or so, I'm not sure of the benefits;

I may have experienced better cognitive flexibility while on it; but Noopept nuked my short-term memory though, on 10mg sublingual twice a day.

Also, watch out if you're already on other cholinergic supplements or cholinergic diet.

I added Noopept, and I was already taking fish oil, ALCAR, and was eating a lot of eggs.

I believe I had an acetylcholine overload episode somewhere along the third week on Noopept; I had nausea, then vomiting for 15 minutes, intense headache, and almost had a seizure (I went to the ER)
Wait seriously? damn wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Creatine and Generally exercising is very useful,
4 months of lockdown doing nothing killed my creativity and I feel very retarded, the jews got me
I should have been an atheltic 15% bf incel instead I am a 20% bf skinny fat retard I lost all of my broad shoulders and the muscle I had

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 10172
bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Very good thread.

• +1
I have a shit ton of homework, i keep rotting her

• +1
Why isn't this thread not giving enough attention this nootropic is a game changer I guess normies are too stupid to use it oh well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 5875
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Stick this thread to best of best @Gargantuan @her