Nootropics as eyemaxx

quakociaptockh

quakociaptockh

depressed subhuman autistic hiinhib oldcel midget
I noticed, but that may be my personal impression, that my eyes look less autistic when I'm on nootropics.

Without: eyes wide open, tired, unfocused.
On troops: lids slightly closed, squinting, cheeks slightly rised, eyes looking more upwards.

This is not much, but enough to notice.

Compared in public toilets, lol.

This might be due to the theory that looks are eventually linked to emotional states.

i feel like shit 24/7 and i still look like a 8 psl dark triad low inhib pshycopath with extreme deranged mind and sadistic sexual tendecies

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, joeveniro and TheoryMaxxer
nootropics?

yeah on modafinil I'm less exhausted kind of "eyes more alert" .

Elaborate on what kind of nootropics your taking

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Elaborate on what kind of nootropics your taking

Lots of antidepressants: cabergoline, l-dopa + EGCg, 5-HTP, naltrexone, but that's probably not what you want.

Choline, which is the food for neurons. If you make your brain run faster, you need more energy.

The actual nootropics: sulbutiamine, DMAE & vinpocetine. This is the actual thing that makes me awake. This plus choline and you're good.

The goal of my stack is to regenerate my reward system (or dopemaxx). I take actual dopamine agonists, choline which is known to increase density of dopamine receptors and naltrexone as opioid receptor blocker, which indirectly restores dopamine receptors.

I'm also going to take phenylpiracetam, however you get used to it quickly, so I'm going to order NSI-159 too. People say that with NSI-159 you don't develop tolerance for racetams. We'll see.

For starters, just take choline, sulbutiamine, DMAE and vinpocetine. It makes me look less autistic, in terms of face expression.
You can also take EGCg which is not a nootropic as such, but is good for skin, especially if you take it over the years.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Lots of antidepressants: cabergoline, l-dopa + EGCg, 5-HTP, naltrexone, but that's probably not what you want.

Choline, which is the food for neurons. If you make your brain run faster, you need more energy.

The actual nootropics: sulbutiamine, DMAE & vinpocetine. This is the actual thing that makes me awake. This plus choline and you're good.

The goal of my stack is to regenerate my reward system (or dopemaxx). I take actual dopamine agonists, choline which is known to increase density of dopamine receptors and naltrexone as opioid receptor blocker, which indirectly restores dopamine receptors.

I'm also going to take phenylpiracetam, however you get used to it quickly, so I'm going to order NSI-159 too. People say that with NSI-159 you don't develop tolerance for racetams. We'll see.

For starters, just take choline, sulbutiamine, DMAE and vinpocetine. It makes me look less autistic, in terms of face expression.
You can also take EGCg which is not a nootropic as such, but is good for skin, especially if you take it over the years.
Damn your deep into this topic

I heard you need to take acetyl cholin otherwise it wont cross the bloodbrainbarrier

But gl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back