Nordic chad is a myth. Nordic women mog Nordic men to death.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
People say that EE has hot women and ugly men but after moving to Scandinavia last year I can say that if this is true it applies to the Nordics too. There are so many legit stacey tier women that it is unbelievable. But men? Men are ogre. Bald, fat, unfit. Not saying all are like that but I'd just end this by saying that women here mog the men so damn hard it is not surprising that they are often seen in Pattaya trying to fuck Thai girls.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, the BULL, Johanjohan and 7 others
Straight men find other men ugly. You can't rate dudes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, mortis and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, KING REIDYZ, ItsOver.com and 7 others
Lool

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, AlexAP, Deprived and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9670
Niko pill will kill u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 9670
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nah nordic women aren’t that hot but the men are

I find both Nordic women and Nordic men to look like asexual uncanny subhumans on average being haloed by big heights and blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Moldovancel and Beetlejuice
The problem with nordic women is they are so tall and large built. They aren't gracile like a lot of ethnic women are. Their only advantage lookswise is nerdic blonde hair and blue eyes. Otherwise they are big ass helgas with enlarged clitorises.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and the BULL
he's indian he thinks any woman with blonde hair is a stacey
Yeah that's why Sweden has most incels. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I actually see couples like those in your avi both here and in Thailand. Lot of nordic men travel to SEA and Africa to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I find both Nordic women and Nordic men to look like asexual uncanny subhumans on average being haloed by big heights and blue eyes
The feeling when you're Nordic but have neither height nor blue eyes...

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and currylightskin
Meter autism 1

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
The problem with nordic women is they are so tall and large built. They aren't gracile like a lot of ethnic women are. Their only advantage lookswise is nerdic blonde hair and blue eyes. Otherwise they are big ass helgas with enlarged clitorises.
Ideal for breeding chads.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Yeah that's why Sweden has most incels. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I actually see couples like those in your avi both here and in Thailand. Lot of nordic men travel to SEA and Africa to get laid.
Sweden has the most incels because nordic women are considered the universal ideal and have been gassed up for decades because of "muh blonde hair blue eyes fogger" and so as a result have the highest standards when it comes to choosing men.

Adolf Hitler and the nazi party did more for nordic smv than any other group of men in history :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I wouldn't be surprised if most nordic "incels" were mostly htns or even chadlites just because nordic women's and northwestern European women's standards must be so high.

Not really, they are way too tall and masculine.

But their preference for refugees and migrants over their own money makes your statement accurate.

Over for NDicks tbh, they are the most cucked, how is it even possible?

Sweden has the most incels because nordic women are considered the universal ideal and have been gassed up for decades because of "muh blonde hair blue eyes fogger" and so as a result have the highest standards when it comes to choosing men.

Adolf Hitler and the nazi party did more for nordic smv than any other group of men in history :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I wouldn't be surprised if most nordic "incels" were mostly htns or even chadlites just because nordic women's standards must be so high.
On my trips to Thailand, I saw a lot of men from Nordic countries coming for sex tourism. Some of the bar owners were also Nordic. One reason would be the temperature here which is too cold and they like the warm weather. But if their faces were to be believed I can understand why they'd travel thousands of miles to get laid.

Pirate Bay founder is an example. You can tell that this guy is neither HTN nor Chadlit and no doubt he married a Thai woman.

Obviously there are lots of chads here but many subhumans too. Many of those are on this site coping by chasing ethnic women and acting like bvlls here.

• Woah
On my trips to Thailand, I saw a lot of men from Nordic countries coming for sex tourism. Some of the bar owners were also Nordic. One reason would be the temperature here which is too cold and they like the warm weather. But if their faces were to be believed I can understand why they'd travel thousands of miles to get laid.

Pirate Bay founder is an example. You can tell that this guy is neither HTN nor Chadlit and no doubt he married a Thai woman.

Obviously there are lots of chads here but many subhumans too. Many of those are on this site coping by chasing ethnic women and acting like bvlls here.
A chubbyish/ fat out of shape blood
Nord who would be atleast a HTN if he leanmaxxed. My point exactly.

Not really, they are way too tall and masculine.

But their preference for refugees and migrants over their own money makes your statement accurate.

Over for NDicks tbh, they are the most cucked, how is it even possible?
Lots of European countries have higher average heights. Everyone is tall here so height is not a halo unless you are in Asia.

TBH over for them

Lots of European countries have higher average heights. Everyone is tall here so height is not a halo unless you are in Asia.

TBH over for them
Swedenstan

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and 11gaijin
Nerdic men cannot resist shitskin monkey southeast asian women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and 11gaijin
Brie Larson fogs tbh
283700582 372001834910466 5274894718662071487 n

I wouldn't be surprised if most nordic "incels" were mostly htns or even chadlites just because nordic women's and northwestern European women's standards must be so high.

Buddy, are you retarded or something?

Blonde blue eyed women have never been the "universal ideal" in Sweden or anywhere else. The ideal woman in Europe and Asia always had brown eyes, dark hair and ethnic features. The entire history of Scandinavia is a quest for ethnic women, and Swedish women report being cucked by Asian women.

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

Blue eyes is the ideal for men, not women.

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

Buddy, are you retarded or something?

Blonde blue eyed women have never been the "universal ideal" in Sweden or anywhere else. The ideal woman in Europe and Asia always had brown eyes, dark hair and ethnic features. The entire history of Scandinavia is a quest for ethnic women, and Swedish women report being cucked by Asian women.

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

Blue eyes is the ideal for men, not women.

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

Blonde blue eyed women have never been the "universal ideal" in Sweden or anywhere else.

Loop Trump GIF

"Finnish children were the most desired slaves in the Black Sea slave trade (Image: missmiaprozac.pt)
The most sought-after slaves were blonde and blue-eyed children and women. The blondes reached enormous prices in the slave markets across Asia and the Mediterranean.

Blonde slave girls were considered exotic and the customers were willing to pay a premium.
"Slavers went all the way up to northern Finland to kidnap blonde-haired girls, boys, and women. Russian warlords from Novgorod made a fortune in raiding Finland for blonde slaves.

Even Persian shahs and Mongol khans were placing orders for Finnish slave children.

A white-skinned and blonde-haired girl from Finland was sold with a 130,000 percent profit in Crimea. And no, the profit percentage is not a typo.

The Finnish women were desired slaves not only because of exotic pale skin and blond hair, but also because they were pagan, neither Muslim neither Christian, and therefore accepted in all medieval slave markets.
The Finnish slaves were part of the second-largest slave trade in history — the Black Sea slave trade."

• Woah
Cope. Average here in Norway is HTN dead srs. Many good looking guys, as well as women. Come to Scandinavia and see for yourself. And with an average height of 180 cm + which makes them more Chaddy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16474
Loop Trump GIF

"Finnish children were the most desired slaves in the Black Sea slave trade (Image: missmiaprozac.pt)
The most sought-after slaves were blonde and blue-eyed children and women. The blondes reached enormous prices in the slave markets across Asia and the Mediterranean.

Blonde slave girls were considered exotic and the customers were willing to pay a premium.
"Slavers went all the way up to northern Finland to kidnap blonde-haired girls, boys, and women. Russian warlords from Novgorod made a fortune in raiding Finland for blonde slaves.

Even Persian shahs and Mongol khans were placing orders for Finnish slave children.

A white-skinned and blonde-haired girl from Finland was sold with a 130,000 percent profit in Crimea. And no, the profit percentage is not a typo.

The Finnish women were desired slaves not only because of exotic pale skin and blond hair, but also because they were pagan, neither Muslim neither Christian, and therefore accepted in all medieval slave markets.
The Finnish slaves were part of the second-largest slave trade in history — the Black Sea slave trade."

Fake news from a bullshit website. JFL if you actually believe this garbage.

ethnic obsession with nerdic women is ultra cringe

• +1
Cope. Average here in Norway is HTN dead srs. Many good looking guys, as well as women. Come to Scandinavia and see for yourself. And with an average height of 180 cm + which makes them more Chaddy
Not true if you check club galleries bro

Trust me a true HTN is rare here, on tinder you will get called a catfish/banned if you are chadlite

It’s weird on apps like Twitter or tiktok women just treat Nordics and blonde men like curries but irl Nordics are usually fairly successful due to blue eyes and height

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I agree. The beautiful tall blonde-haired blue-eyed Nordic woman is like a doll or something...zero sex appeal for me.

Meanwhile, a latina can have a potbelly, crooked teeth, no tits, low IQ, ratchet personality, borderline midget, etc...and still has insane sex appeal.

Nordic women just have no "fuck me" in their eyes.