Nordic coloring is just superior, isn't it?

PotentialChad

PotentialChad

Iron
Compare a Nordic Chad to any other Chad and the viking pheno is in its own League. Imo

Its awe striking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs, Imretarded?, PsychoH and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Imretarded?, Diarrhoea and 5 others
No

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Imretarded?, fentanyl and 8 others
Nordic coloring is arguably the lowest SMV coloring possible

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Imretarded?, Putin and 11 others
superman color is the best one imho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and noonespecial
superman color is the best one imho
Superman was invented by Americans. Of course they would cope like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Compare a Nordic Chad to any other Chad and the viking pheno is in its own League. Imo

Its awe striking.
Chads are all the same for women. The average Nordic has shit colouring and is pale as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 33711 and watah
Superman was invented by Americans. Of course they would cope like that.
Yeah but tbh those giga aryan blondes that their hair almost looks white look sped

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and slavicpsycho
Theres a reason every Nordic is orange in the face. The natural coloring sucks

• +1
Reactions: Sick
You got it right.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Tyler x Durden, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
You know that’s an albino black guy you fucking monkey
step outside of your basement for once you test tube child. i've been to those giga aryan countries and some of them looked exactly like that or even worse. like Vitalik Buterin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Mediterraneans mog, more sex appeal and more masc.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
You got it right.
Nope, meds mog, Italy is a hotspot for sex tourism for a reason. Only asian women geomax to nordic countries for pink cock

step outside of your basement for once you test tube child. i've been to those giga aryan countries and some of them looked exactly like that or even worse. like Vitalik Buterin
Ethereum creator is a PSL god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, onion_salad, Deleted member 33711 and 3 others
I have been to Germany and Nordic countries and nobody is that white without having albinism. White hair is not natural

• +1
Nope, meds mog, Italy is a hotspot for sex tourism for a reason. Only asian women geomax to nordic countries for pink cock
Italy is a hotspot for sex tourism because Harry, Jake and Björn vacation on there and girls take their chance to get rich BAC and BNC.

Forget about the med stereotype, the italian chads are lighter, the men that are dark are short and ugly

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 33711
Vitalik buterin would have been killed in WW2 because he was a Slav and they considered their race to be one of the worst

• +1
In women yes

Italy is a hotspot for sex tourism because Harry, Jake and Björn vacation on there and girls take their chance to get rich BAC and BNC.

Forget about the med stereotype, the italian chads are lighter, the men that are dark are short and ugly
Said by an incel with 20k posts in less than a year

I have been to Germany and Nordic countries and nobody is that white without having albinism. White hair is not natural
finland had a lot of those um, platinum blonde types. looked almost white tbh. I think a dirty blonde/ light brown is the best for broad appeal

Idiot.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and efidescontinuado
Vitalik buterin would have been killed in WW2 because he was a Slav and they considered their race to be one of the worst
hitler also considered poles subhuman take that with a grain of salt. they look similar enough bro

Nobody looks like that u faggot i live in sweden

No

Brown hair blue eyes mogs

womp womp come up with an actual answer if you're so right
Says the Guy literally using a nigger as an example of an nordic u retarded fuck

There's not a mention of a slav race and there were 9 slavic SS divisions.

Ad hominem
How do I even make a counterargument to an obvious joke? Women geomax to Italy and Spain for Big nordic cock and big aryan cock?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, watah and Sick
I promise no one outside this shithole forum would count Vitalik buterin as a nigger, or the weird white haired guy I posted. lmfao
Except hes not nordic and hes subhuman not a chad

• +1

Its awe ststriking
Indian with blue eyes mogs I mog u cumskins to death and the world beyond that.

Except hes not nordic and hes subhuman not a chad
Not everyone gets to be chad you delusional fuck. maybe start cooking your fish so the nutrients stay in your head longer. Yeah there are nordic chads obviously duh. but unless ur some giga twink or perfect that weird overly pale/platnium blonde/almost white color some of them have just looks weird

• +1
How do I even make a counterargument to an obvious joke? Women geomax to Italy and Spain for Big nordic cock and big aryan cock?
I wouldnt call it geomaxx more like the international cock carousel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Debetro
Not everyone gets to be chad you delusional fuck. maybe start cooking your fish so the nutrients stay in your head longer. Yeah there are nordic chads obviously duh. but unless ur some giga twink or perfect that weird overly pale/platnium blonde/almost white color some of them have just looks weird
Nothing about what ur saying makes sense? How fucking stupid are you? The examples ur using is not relevant

I'm glad you detectated the joke :)

Nothing about what ur saying makes sense? How fucking stupid are you? The examples ur using is not relevant
this is why these discussions always end up in off-topic you retards just don't understand that if no one is used to seeing this shit it looks uncanny. those giga 0 melenin niggas dont exist outside of your countries so people will think it is weird. if chad has it it wont matter but if ur normie u look like cheese bro

this is why these discussions always end up in off-topic you retards just don't understand that if no one is used to seeing this shit it looks uncanny. those giga 0 melenin niggas dont exist outside of your countries so people will think it is weird. if chad has it it wont matter but if ur normie u look like cheese bro
U completely changed topics i called u a retard because ur picking the most retarded examples that looks nothing like nordics

U completely changed topics i called u a retard because ur picking the most retarded examples that looks nothing like nordics
huh??? IT APPLIES TO EVERYONE NOT JUST NORDICS BRO ITS THAT SPECIFIC COLOR. get it through your head. You're trying to use some gay 1930s nazi theory on whose white and this and that. okay swedecel. Look at the nigga in your pfp the "chad" guy. his hair is so light he doesnt look like he has eyebrows in the center or even fucking eyelashes. if he didnt have other shit to help him be attractive, it'd be a looksmin for any averagejoecel. there's my point clear as day. not ideal

huh??? IT APPLIES TO EVERYONE NOT JUST NORDICS BRO ITS THAT SPECIFIC COLOR. get it through your head. You're trying to use some gay 1930s nazi theory on whose white and this and that. okay swedecel. Look at the nigga in your pfp the "chad" guy. his hair is so light he doesnt look like he has eyebrows in the center or even fucking eyelashes. if he didnt have other shit to help him be attractive, it'd be a looksmin for any averagejoecel. there's my point clear as day. not ideal
didnt read anything because ur comments are not relevant to the thread ur still talking about something else low iq

Its female on my pfp stupid fuck and its dyed u have so low iq

brown eyes and black hair is a good coloring if you don't have ethnic skin

didnt read anything because ur comments are not relevant to the thread ur still talking about something else low iq
no bro its the same thing i've been talking about you nazicels just love to move what white means to your benefit
Its female on my pfp stupid fuck and its dyed u have so low iq
THERES MEN THAT HAVE IT LIKE THAT MF stop coping. its unideal they look better when its dyed DARKER

Nordic coloring is arguably the lowest SMV coloring possible
you mean nerdic coloring, and even thats debatable tbh

the main prob with nerdic is that it instantly nukes your perceived dimorphism because of contrast 404, but if you have bones it's still workable.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Imretarded?, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
no bro its the same thing i've been talking about you nazicels just love to move what white means to your benefit

THERES MEN THAT HAVE IT LIKE THAT MF stop coping. its unideal they look better when its dyed DARKER
909A06DE A0B4 46F9 810E B899C7D0BF4E

He would look better with dark hair?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back