Nordic coloring is just superior, isn't it?

Italy is a hotspot for sex tourism because Harry, Jake and Björn vacation on there and girls take their chance to get rich BAC and BNC.

Forget about the med stereotype, the italian chads are lighter, the men that are dark are short and ugly
italian chads being lighter doesn't imply they look anything like nordcucks. blonde meds are clearly different from them (and mog them)

• +1
Reactions: Sick
nigga you've gone blind he has brown eyebrows and has brown hair mixed in with blonde. look at his roots proved my point
E76C08B2 265E 4CCC 87B7 DEF6278C19F9

You used this guy as an example
As Nordic coloring retard lol

View attachment 3075479
You used this guy as an example
As Nordic coloring retard lol
you have shared ancestral dna with slavs thats why you are both blondes retard. neolithic european farmer dna. AND GUESS WHAT WHEN SLAVS HAVE GIGA PALE FEATURES IT LOOKS BAD ON THEM TOO HELLO

you have shared ancestral dna with slavs thats why you are both blondes retard. neolithic european farmer dna. AND GUESS WHAT WHEN SLAVS HAVE GIGA PALE FEATURES IT LOOKS BAD ON THEM TOO HELLO
Chads don’t have pale feautres so why are u yapping about normies? threads was about chad

how are u this low in u keep making things up that’s not relevant

Chads don’t have pale feautres so why are u yapping about normies? threads was about chad
you can be chad with one unideal thing. OP is some nazicel saying the ultra pale viking shit is like god tier vs others. I like many other posted here say the slightly darker chads mog. simple as. Why would that one feature only be better with chad? good features are good on everyone. chad or not

you can be chad with one unideal thing. OP is some nazicel saying the ultra pale viking shit is like god tier vs others. I like many other posted here say the slightly darker chads mog. simple as. Why would that one feature only be better with chad? good features are good on everyone. chad or not
And the point is that those “Vikings” doesn’t have the coloring like the pictures u sent which makes all of ur comments completely invalid and irrelevant

And the point is that those “Vikings” doesn’t have the coloring like the pictures u sent which makes all of ur comments completely invalid and irrelevant
some of them do nigga thats why every aryan nordic whatever the fuck guy always gets told to darken his eyebrows a little. stop coping bruh. the snow nigga land didnt evolve for eyebrows

italian chads being lighter doesn't imply they look anything like nordcucks. blonde meds are clearly different from them (and mog them)
Who are nordcucks

There's not a mention of a slav race and there were 9 slavic SS divisions.
Retard.

Anti-Slavic racism played a significant role within the ideology of Nazism.[21] Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party held the belief that Slavic countries - particularly Poland, Soviet Union, and Yugoslavia, as well as their respective peoples - were "Untermenschen" (subhumans). According to their viewpoint, these Slavic nations were deemed to be foreign entities and were not considered part of the Aryan master race. Nazi Germany depicted the Soviet Union as an "Asiatic enemy" of Europeans, in addition to portraying its population as inferior subhumans controlled by Jews and communists.[22]

Vitalik buterin would have been killed in WW2 because he was a Slav and they considered their race to be one of the worst
no shit.
He would have killed a bunch of Nazis.

nord is just an albino black.
Slavs mog them to death and beyond
The Slavs also forced Hitler to shoot himself with their actions, and all the Nazis to surrender.
  2024 07 24 180927

Compare a Nordic Chad to any other Chad and the viking pheno is in its own League. Imo

Its awe striking.
yep slightly tanned blonde hair blue eyes mogs any other coloring

@Imretarded? why does me saying that Nordic coloring is incel coloring offend you when you suffer from inceldom while having Nordic coloring?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
@Imretarded? why does me saying that Nordic coloring is incel coloring offend you when you suffer from inceldom while having Nordic coloring?
I don't have nordic colouring:lul:

• Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
you mean nerdic coloring, and even thats debatable tbh

the main prob with nerdic is that it instantly nukes your perceived dimorphism because of contrast 404, but if you have bones it's still workable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back