Nordics btfo.

Is rugby growing in popularity in Georgia?

Yep it has been popular since the late 90's, Georgia is currently considered a second-tier rugby union nation and is one of the world's fastest-growing rugby nations.

I myself played Rugby when i was younger.

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333
North Europe has good level of life but isn't ideal to live, imagine waking everyday to a depressive grey day, spend all day with borderline autistic people, eating food which tastes like shit. And then at 4pm is already dark and everything is closed.

No wonder nordics move to south Europe whenever they can.

North Europe has good level of life but isn't ideal to live, imagine waking everyday to a depressive grey day, spend all day with borderline autistic people, eating food which tastes like shit. And then at 4pm is already dark and everything is closed.

No wonder nordics move to south Europe whenever they can.

It's sad to see.

This thread isn't meant to ridicule Nords (aside from we wuz varg types) but it's meant to wake them up from Bondage.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Hopeful333
Jfl @ u, that is old swedish rumor that finnish people would be mongoloids. Those bastards are the worst nazies in this planet and have been tormenting us finns for centuries. They kill third of our population in wars, starve us, enslave us. Those bastards did everything in their power to get rid of our fine & proud people, but here we stand, while their women are ravaged by millions of third world migrants.
Imagine being unironically proud of the peos country low IQ low sentience trait.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and BigBiceps
Yep it has been popular since the late 90's, Georgia is currently considered a second-tier rugby union nation and is one of the world's fastest-growing rugby nations.

I myself played Rugby when i was younger.
Great to hear you should pick it back up.

Rugby’s high t.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Imagine being unironically proud of the peos country low IQ low sentience trait.
Of course I'm proud of my country and ancestors. It's low iq to not be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Hopeful333, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Hopeful333 and Deleted member 2597
Of course I'm proud of my country and ancestors. It's low iq to not be.

Don't see your point here @ImprovLoser

Everyone should be proud of their ancestors, no matter how big or small, all Nations should honour them.

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333 and Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Hopeful333 and Deleted member 2597
Cope.

The only achievements that matter are ur own and ur families.

Faith enough.
How is it cope your country are your larger tribe outside of your family.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Roping Subhuman
Cope.

The only achievements that matter are ur own and ur families.

Everything matters.

What you're saying is the good ol liberal hogwash that 'Your ancestors achievements don't have anything to do with you! we all share that' and that 'Hur dur muh peasants didn't call themselves French so your history doesn't exist :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:' these are all arguments meant to rip off patriotic historical feelings from the average person, this is the epitome of falsehoods and Liberal brainwashing.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBiceps and Deleted member 2597
Everything matters.

What you're saying is the good ol liberal hogwash that 'Your ancestors achievements don't have anything to do with you! we all share that' and that 'Hur dur muh peasants didn't call themselves French so your history doesn't exist :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:' these are all arguments meant to rip off patriotic historical feelings from the average person, this is the epitome of falsehoods and Liberal brainwashing.
It feels like cope to be patriotic tbh because in the end of the day all that matters is ur own achievements. But obviously ur nations achievements matter, but u can't just think ur better than someone just because their ancestors achieved something while they have achieved nothing and are like a incel permanent rotter.

It feels like cope to be patriotic tbh because in the end of the day all that matters is ur own achievements. But obviously ur nations achievements matter, but u can't just think ur better than someone just because their ancestors achieved something while they have achieved nothing and are like a incel permanent rotter.

Of course you shouldn't just rely on 'muh Ancestors' everyone should have their own worth.

But forgetting about your Ancestors all together isn't a good thing either.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 2597
Of course you shouldn't just rely on 'muh Ancestors' everyone should have their own worth.

But forgetting about your Ancestors all together isn't a good thing either.
Indeed if u forget about what ur ancestors u will lose an important urself, and descend into hypergamy and degradation of morals aka the west in a nutshell.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Indeed if u forget about what ur ancestors u will lose an important urself, and descend into hypergamy and degradation of morals aka the west in a nutshell.

Exactly.

Now some Nihilist will chime in and say 'it's all cope bro' and only thing i have to say to that is 'yea no shit' 100% everything is cope, your existence is cope, the air you breath is cope, doing anything at all is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Exactly.

Now some Nihilist will chime in and say 'it's all cope bro' and only thing i have to say to that is 'yea no shit' 100% everything is cope, your existence is cope, the air you breath is cope, doing anything at all is cope.
To be a human is to indulge in cope, anyone who calls something cope, really can't. Because everyday there are a thousand copes they indulge in. Some are just objectively better than others.

Only ancestors not country.
Same thing, or maybe it's hard for you Americans to understand as you live in a stolen land and don't even know where you have come from.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnesium and Deleted member 2597
To be a human is to indulge in cope, anyone who calls something cope, really can't. Because everyday there are a thousand copes they indulge in. Some are just objectively better than others.

Indeed some Copes just are better than others.

Copes that give sense of purpose and belonging are the best Copes.

• +1
@BigBiceps
zwzos03aurjd-gif.276860

TepidHeavenlyItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

• +1
I'm Nordic
I'm from nordic

Last edited: